Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: maangeetcrazy

Hello Anu.!!
Yepp Me,Puja di,Muffin and Ren di reporting!!๐Ÿ˜†

Heyy AKP!!๐Ÿค—
yup, we are all reporting for duty!
over and out!๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. judi we really are telepathic...i was gonna comment on CP's ff...first thought of saying hi here and then went and saw u....surprise surprise๐Ÿ˜†
punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

ya vicco turmaric.......๐Ÿ˜†

haha..oh yea...what was that cream she says she uses...she said on boils...im assumming that means pimples...i was thinking about that by the way...last week i started to break out (i thought that was supposed to stop after teens๐Ÿ˜ก) but i had changed my makeup so i think it was from that....anyways i think she said it was vico something
mgdg_2010 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

really wowww eveyone here den except amu awww yayyy

ha amu so gaye...๐Ÿ˜†
jas ki lappy haijack ho gaye...
poo & rosh nahin ayee....๐Ÿ˜†
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

Heyy AKP!!๐Ÿค—
over and out!๐Ÿ˜†

P.S. judi we really are telepathic...i was gonna comment on CP's ff...first thought of saying hi here and then went and saw u....surprise surprise๐Ÿ˜†

AKP? anyways hiii muffin ๐Ÿค—
..shreyaa.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: macho_muffin

Heyy AKP!!๐Ÿค—
over and out!๐Ÿ˜†

Hahaha..Lol I knew it..
We always comment on the same time..lol
Right after each other๐Ÿ˜†

punjabispice thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Anu_sajan4ever

i dont lyk chai anyways  

yea lo..hum guilty feel kare the๐Ÿ˜ƒ...how can u be indian and not like chai yaar....acutally liek the last sbs where geet talks about chai..thats exactlyyy how i like mine...masala and ginger....especially winter mein...such mein bhot maaza aatha hai

SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: mgdg_2010

ha amu so gaye...๐Ÿ˜†
jas ki lappy haijack ho gaye...
poo & rosh nahin ayee....๐Ÿ˜†

pooja to kabhi aati hi nahi yaha agar darshan hogaye to humara bhaag khulgaya hehehe n den roshni dii hmm  she will come thoda late rite she n amu always come wen we sleeping ehhehee
SoniRita thumbnail
Originally posted by: punjabispice

i dont lyk chai anyways  

yea lo..hum guilty feel kare the๐Ÿ˜ƒ...how can u be indian and not like chai yaar....acutally liek the last sbs where geet talks about chai..thats exactlyyy how i like mine...masala and ginger....especially winter mein...such mein bhot maaza aatha hai

i drink tea wen i m sick or something m more coffe n hot choclate person den chai
macho_muffin thumbnail
ohh god di, don't start๐Ÿ˜†
my dad is always like "pata nahi tera kya hoga sasural jake"....i always go dad i ain't going anywhere with any gadha and he doesn't believe me....maybe when he sees me kicking every gadha out of my house, he will realize i am soo not getting married๐Ÿ˜†

*gasp* di....just read ur pm....u called us chootki's besharam?....puhleez, me and judi are the most innocent and angelic creatures u will ever find *battles eyelashes innocently*๐Ÿ˜†
kya kya kya....innocent and angelic....aacha ek yeh sach...aur ek ye ke aaj manisha ke to nahin nikalpadi....
ofcourse aaj nahin nikalpadi.....yeh kaam ka shubharam to bohot pehle ho chuka tha๐Ÿ˜†