Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

What do we want to see

atikna thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
the forum is getting very empty nowadays

we have to blame ourselves partly because we got carried away by the chatbox

and partly we have to blame CVs for churning out one trashy track after another

i have opened this thread so that we i our politest tones give some advice to CVs about how to take this track forward

so guys everyone

write awy

i want

shravan to be embroiled in a bloody fight with jamil over sanchi

i want a drama fights tension and lots of bad atmosphere in between two familiies

i want shravan and sanchi to stop behaving like kids and act their age

i want shravan to be angry , really angry over some hurting sanhci

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sangeeta9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
yes anki, we got carried away by the chat box, and forgot the forum ðŸ˜’

coming to the topic, enough of comedy.. why C.V's want to giv overdose of everything.. their childishness is going more on irritating way.. so, enough of comedy.. i want some seriousness, not overdose of that either.. i want shravan to do something serious for saachi.. she is his responsibility now.. he has to become serious.. everything happened in this week should be a lesson to him..

we wanted shravan to be responsible, now saachi has also become irresponsible along with shravan.. i have a lot of expectations on that change in title montage.. the summary is that i want some SERIOUSNESS in the track..
Edited by sangeeta9 - 13 years ago
maris08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I want a good fight between the families , so that later all their idiocies and stupidness  gets ironed out.

I  want all the famly members( the entire cast if possible)  to make frequent appearences and get integrated smoothly, as the story gets unfold 

I want  subplots like Bunty- shreya love, Evil jiju- sister marital probs, Rajat- neetha's ego clashes over work & last but not the least savrav-Nidhi's baby's arrival

I want  I want  I want  all these thing to happen..
Will the cvs kindly take note of these points
momma1128 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hi Anki - I hope the CV's and the members come to this thread and take notice.

I want the show to return to what made it great.  There was a point and purpose in the tracks, ie getting Saachi married, getting 25lac, going on honeymoon and using formulas, etc...  There was humor but there were serious moments.

After they confessed to each other, the CV's have not decided where they want to take the story and how.  The whole Ranbir entry was messed up.  There was so much that could have been done with it, but it seemed that the CV's couldn't decide if it was serious or comedy and so made it an emotional mish mash that no one could relate to.  And the mish mash continues.

I want SaaVan to get to Dehradun and actually live as SaaVan and not Bunty aur Babli wannabe's.  I want Mama to find a hobby that doesn't include ruining his daughters' lives.  I want Bunty and Shreya to join SaaVan in Dehradun after running away and then I want SaaVan to be the mature couple and bring them back.  I want Shravan to get a JOB.  I want Saachi to be involved in the goings on of her saasural and not just babysitting her husband.  And lastly, I want Shravan and Saachi to get busy in the bedroom already.
ChocolateChick thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ankita I agree with you! Mama needs to go, someone needs to kick him badly!! And all you said, I hope they read it...

I want:

- Shravan and Saachi all alone
- Shravan working and earning for themself
- No other people interfering with them
- Mama, again, someone better kidnap him 😆
- Bunty and Shreya married or their marriage
- Viren and his girl's marriage

That's all for now, if I come up with more, I'll let you know 😉
Edited by xxSheilaxx - 13 years ago
Cinderella100 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Firstly Prathab shud show up with his friend the Police commissioner of Mussouri at the payoff scene.  He needs to tell off (more like threaten) Inder for interfering with his son & daughter-in-law's marriage.  Prathab, u are a powerful man.  Throw your weight around.  Inder needs to see that now he can't mess with your family. 

After that Prathab, drag Savan back to your house.  Tell them to start acting maturely & you want more grandchildren in the house. 

Shravan not wanting to have anything to do with his in laws.  Later (after the marriage is consummated & Savan living their normal married life) this could cause tension between Saavan.

I'd like evil jiju's return.  Maybe he gets arrested for rape.  Like to see
Mami mama's reaction to this.  Will they try to get those two divorced?
ozzyie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I agree wid u all. 
I am wathching the show for nearly 5 months( i missed the initial).
But i liked to see the Tussle of Shraven's GF and Saachi.
They should have kept her.
I used to like that track very much.
HelloHiBye_Bye thumbnail
Originally posted by: ozzy88

I agree wid u all. 

I am wathching the show for nearly 5 months( i missed the initial).
But i liked to see the Tussle of Shraven's GF and Saachi.
They should have kept her.
I used to like that track very much.

i too just watch this show on n off.😆...the last time i watched it was when some tara gurl was there.😆...pata nai ab kidhar hai.😆..n now am watching this serial these days since have some extra free time.😆...yes, i also liked that tara girl n sanchi tussle. creatives of this show should show her back.😆
Jignsh65 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want complete change in the Cvs n technical department mostly the story writers. They hav nt been able 2 use AB's talent wel. So DJ's plz get sme1 comptnt.
desigirl2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree to all of the things u guys said but there's one other thing that I want... And that is I want saachi to yell at mama and mami and tell them to get the hell outta her business. That she will not just stand there while mama is insulting her husband like that and that if he really wants her to be happy then he should know that her happiness lies with her husband. Then I want her and shravan to leave far away from everyone then do Watever u guys said previously.. ( consummate, job, etc).