India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Past ???????

payal_4 IF-Sizzlerz
payal_4
payal_4

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
I think this twist is required for the show. In Last episode Bijji told arohi's daaddu that he was reponsible for wateven happened in the past in Rudra's life .
and Arohi and chiku's shaadi reveales their past ... what was happened between singhania and ahluwalia's famliy D'oh  D'oh 

May be in past Rudra also luv kartar's daughter (not luvdeep) and same thing was happened.
Bijji,DJ and Kartar's room conversation in past episode Bijji ne kaha tha ki agar aap man jate to rudra aaj galat raste par nahi jaata wo aaj is parivaar ki khusiyon main saath hota.

In past episode where rajveer,kartar aur arvind jungle mein arohi ko dhoondh ne  ka plan banate hai use episode mein sudir, Kartar se kahta hai ke aap ki wajah se hume pahle bhi khona para (may b kartar's daughter)
May be dis way they reveales the truth ..

But we miss arjun aur arohi 's nok,jhok ...  but we all know its ARJUN and AROHI's love story .Cry CryCry
Kitani mohabbat hai  is not how  ARJUHI fall in love its how they get back their love how deepest their love and how much they love each other.. 

ARJUN and AROHI we luv U so much ...  Hug Hug

now eagerly waiting for the track when AROHI realise the truth,and ur nok jhok wala track...  Day Dreaming

Edited by payal_4 - 11 January 2011 at 10:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nisa_nrsujal_kashish

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
I am sorry Payal but I don't agree with you... Yes, I agree with you that it's Arjun & Arohi's story but it doesn't mean that they need to marry someone else & then realize their love for each-other... The creatives can even stop the cheeku-Arohi marriage & then take the track ahead..There are many other options for the track to turn...Cheeku-Arohi marriage will only result into lower TRPs, lower ranking of the show & the actors...And I myself will stop watching the show if this marriage takes place...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-medz-Amber_1

payal_4 IF-Sizzlerz
payal_4
payal_4

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:47pm | IP Logged
@sheetal- even i want to see them together I can't imagine arohi with out arjun. But its BT's Show and they used this track in lots of old shows...  
I know they just spoil the uniqueness of d show.
Now its like same old concept with saas bahu relation, marriges, divorce,misunderstanding  and again remarrige wid luv of her life. 

But we cn't do anything  CryCryCry

hope for d best ...  May b this track hits the TRP ..

Now I think KMH1 was  far far better then KMH2...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index