India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

do u want it to be spoiled?

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
hi! now at this stage of serial how many of u think that to maintain thrill,suspense and grip of ghsp they shud not give any spoilers,sbb,sbs segments and any articles so that we can enjoy it to the fullest. 
as they did when nt wanted to harm geet in pindi's party.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn-eiya-Razz22khushi_4everdrdee142iMadzRituparnaamysterygurl1427

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanjh1234

hi! now at this stage of serial how many of u think that to maintain thrill,suspense and grip of ghsp they shud not give any spoilers,sbb,sbs segments and any articles so that we can enjoy it to the fullest. 
as they did when nt wanted to harm geet in pindi's party.

I agree promos are fine, but these spoilers ruin our total enjoyment of the show, we already see so much of the show in the segments, read the future happenings in articles so the thrill & suspense is totally lost.

SBB, SBS should do interviews, show on set happenings without revealing the plot, they could show the shoot after the episode so we can see off screen happenings without us knowing the plot in advance.

Promos are fine, they add to the anticipation but otherwise they should stop all the other reveals.

Glad you wrote this post Sanjh, I always felt the same

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnkhushi_4ever

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drdee142

I agree promos are fine, but these spoilers ruin our total enjoyment of the show, we already see so much of the show in the segments, read the future happenings in articles so the thrill & suspense is totally lost.

SBB, SBS should do interviews, show on set happenings without revealing the plot, they could show the shoot after the episode so we can see off screen happenings without us knowing the plot in advance.

Promos are fine, they add to the anticipation but otherwise they should stop all the other reveals.

Glad you wrote this post Sanjh, I always felt the same
right yaar they take away our curiousity ,and it will help increasing trp's

PGirndrdee142

PGirn Senior Member
PGirn
PGirn

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:35pm | IP Logged
AGREED i posted the same thing as well hehe

GEET Hsp has always been unique show..the way they are showin the wedding with all sort of emotion incorporated in the show is too good

sbs sbb shud limit the coverage on the suspense part

drdee142saanjh11

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PGirn

AGREED i posted the same thing as well hehe

GEET Hsp has always been unique show..the way they are showin the wedding with all sort of emotion incorporated in the show is too good

sbs sbb shud limit the coverage on the suspense part
this is the high point of the show hence they shud not kill our joy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirn

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
hey even i agree.. FB, SBS n SBB r spoiling our excitement but its like khaye toh pachthaye aur naa khaye toh bhi pachthaaye...if v get to see the spoilers corner v r like excitement ka mazza kir kirra kar diya n if v dont get to see then v r like itna popular show n no segments or spoilers corner...dil hai ki maantha nahi

PGirnsaanjh11

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:56pm | IP Logged
the way the geet editing does its work, sbs and sbb is better than the real serial nowadays....they show much more romantic scenes than the real serial....but yes they should do that without ruining the suspense...the scene where maan rescues geet from nt, the whole mazza was ruined by the sbs showing that maan will come and rescue her!!!

PGirnsaanjh11

Maneet13 Senior Member
Maneet13
Maneet13

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
we all ready know what is happening next day that is not fun i use to worry before what will happen but know its gone in vine because we all ready know

PGirnsaanjh11

Go to top