Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

geet at its BEST...!!! (Page 2)

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarrm

Very well said!!! This show rocks like no other show. For me, Castle was to an extent another show i would love to watch on par with what Geet does to you - feel good factor, level of intensity with which one gets involved in the show and the storyline, cast.

Geet is beyond anything I have seen in the history of indian televison. For a show to grip an audience so well, for the stars to be so perfect and a sheer pleasure to watch, is a pretty big achievement!!! Its amazing!!! Geet will never cease to exist for me. As long as they keep the arhived videos alive (I have none of my own) long after Geet gets over (I personally dont want that day to come when the show ends, in the next few years at least) on youtube, starone, i will watch Geet, Maan with the same interest level as now for always.

I can't stand it when Geet gets illogical to the hilt though. But I still love the show and will do so always!!!

Keeping up with your thread though in complete agreement _ Geet is the Best, CVs are doing a great job excepting the ones we have critiqued them for. CVs kudos to you....!!!

yes...!!! i used to watch castle...i watched two seasons too. nw waitin for 3rd one to air in india....

but apart from greys anatomy in english.....n no other shows in hindi grabbed my attention....i mean i never watched any other show except for GEET...

n i tell ya....m so much in luv wid GEET.....i can never bored from geet....nor i'll stop watchin it....:)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

PGirnsarrm

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:30am | IP Logged
geet it the BEST .. no doubt about itt Thumbs Up

PGirniMadz

Amoureux IF-Sizzlerz
Amoureux
Amoureux

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
Agree to you completely.. TRP's i dont give it a damn... For me GEET HSP is the best... Infact the bestest of the best...not only the current track but everything till date....

However we need to remember one thing... For starone its just business now if a show does not get enuf TRP's its definitely not good for the channel... Hence TRPs do give me shivering jitters at times . If you personally ask me i don't want Geet to end ever and I really hope so that it never happens... 

BUT as fans i feel i really need to contribute my bit to increase the TRP's cause that can be the biggest reward to the actors and the production house.

Oh! I only so wish that international viewership and online viewership are ever considered for calculating TRP's then i'm sure no show would ever be close to Geet...

iMadzsun-naaaaaaaaa

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Azmatazz

Agree to you completely.. TRP's i dont give it a damn... For me GEET HSP is the best... Infact the bestest of the best...not only the current track but everything till date....

However we need to remember one thing... For starone its just business now if a show does not get enuf TRP's its definitely not good for the channel... Hence TRPs do give me shivering jitters at times . If you personally ask me i don't want Geet to end ever and I really hope so that it never happens... 

BUT as fans i feel i really need to contribute my bit to increase the TRP's cause that can be the biggest reward to the actors and the production house.

Oh! I only so wish that international viewership and online viewership are ever considered for calculating TRP's then i'm sure no show would ever be close to Geet...

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Amoureux

princess.rocks IF-Dazzler
princess.rocks
princess.rocks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by PGirn

YES YES

Its the best!!!!!!!

TRP will rise back...Im sure..

Be positive !

r u right 
i agree 

iMadzsun-naaaaaaaaa

ruslana Goldie
ruslana
ruslana

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
YAO ITS D BEST   THANX CVS

iMadz

iMadz IF-Rockerz
iMadz
iMadz

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
remembered my post again.....

as i saw lots of stupid negative comments regardin baseless TRPs n all tat "doesnt matter" things.....LOL

guys, can we just stop criticize d show n enjoy d current track...? stop crying man...!!!Cry

m done wid d negative post flooded forum........Angry show sum respect for ur fav show man....!!!!Smile

how many times i'll make a post abt positivity...??LOL

relax, chill guys...!!!Smile

in short wt i wanna say is tat (which does nt create any sense n nt relevent here in dis postLOL....!!!!!!)

"MAANEET r best........"ShockedLOL

n whoever doesnt lik geet, or find it borin, i wanna say sumthin to them....:

"yanna rascala, mind it...!!!!"ROFLROFLROFL

oye...!!! no offence to anyone, otherwise pata chala kisi ko bura lag gaya......ROFL

screw d TRPs n everything just enjoy pre-marriage romance n hell lots of drama yr...!!!

sun-naaaaaaaaa

prst Senior Member
prst
prst

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
agree..........i cant leave geet wtever they show bcoz i luv maneet......n it s nt unlike odr shows where lots of negativity s there as in star plus shows.........i almost watch all d repeats as well......i hope it helps smwt for trps..........

iMadz

Go to top