Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

I am desperate to see some drama

sunaina02 IF-Stunnerz
sunaina02
sunaina02

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged

I want Sachi to be in serious trouble  with this Jamil  guy 

I want Shravan to be really worried at least once in his life and pray for Sachi and then rescue her by not fibbing but also doing some daring acts.

I even want a big lecture from Sachi to her Mamaji about how she cannot leave her husband.

Edited by sunaina02 - 11 January 2011 at 9:27pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77sandy.21niru273Mr.ZkktmsIshrafan11Davijassie_17ash91maris08momma1128anasuya43

sandy.21 Goldie
sandy.21
sandy.21

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
Sunaina..U always posts something which we all wantsSmile...Yes Need to show us some seriousness...Like Balancing all the emotions....But dont know How CVs are going to show...Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jassie_17

atikna IF-Dazzler
atikna
atikna

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
yes su i too need a heavy dose of drama not some stupid comedy sequence but real drama
some intense moments between the family

some real responsibility taken by shravan towards sanchi
jamil khan being really cruel to sanchi

shravan kicking jamil because he hurt sanchi and yes kicking means real fight , lots of blood and all

Lord_Aragon Groupbie
Lord_Aragon
Lord_Aragon

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

I want Shravan to be really worried at least once in his life and pray for Sachi and then rescue her by not fibbing but also doing some daring acts.

I even want a big lecture from Sachi to her Mamaji about how she cannot leave her husband.

i want that SaaVan 2nd rule should be... stop fooling around dancing here and there.. and do some meaningful things in life..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kchitra77niru273jassie_17ash91

sangeeta9 Goldie
sangeeta9
sangeeta9

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
yes, shravan need to do something serious.. some daring act to rescue saachi..

and saachi has to call mama ang give him a long lecture, that may atleast giv him some realisation on what he is doing.. mama seems to hav lost his mind.. 
Mr.Zk Goldie
Mr.Zk
Mr.Zk

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Ya I agree with you...Sunaina..

We have been watching this comedy fun and humor since 100 episodes Really Exhausted With this RoutineUnhappy ......now its high time to show us the Some Serious Drama not missing the Fun..
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lord_Aragon

Originally posted by sunaina02

i want that SaaVan 2nd rule should be... stop fooling around dancing here and there.. and do some meaningful things in life..

yes su and rahul... enough is enough... this track has is now bordering on childish stupidity..AngryShocked

yes now meaningful scenes and drama will really work wonders for BHPH(hopefully) Wink
Davi IF-Dazzler
Davi
Davi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Agree totally su. Well, running away supposed to make shravan a responsible guy according to pratap. So when is shravan going to learn to be responsible if all this fun, frolic is happening. As all above said, want shravan to fight to get sachi back

Go to top