Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

At the end of a rainbow -Updated Chapter 3, page 7 (Page 6)

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

*still trying to stop laughing*

Is this supposed to be blackmail for calling KHUSHI.. Khush?

How dare you do this to me? I mean i'm sitting in the digital lab of my university here and I'm trying not to laugh out loud.. Pathetic attempt i tell you.. I'm veryyyyy sure everyone around me thinks I'm nuts... *Fixes Dee with a glare*

Ughhhhhhhhh.... Toooo good...... you are good at blackmail arent you.. Hmmmmmmphhh...

Okay I did say i would talk to you whenever it comes to PriDa.. Soo errr.. Khushi or Khush.. I'm still going to ramble but no hugs.. Though i really do want to hug you for this one..but.. Nope.. no hugging.. *look of firm resolve*

I sooooooo dont blame you for swooning.. No wonder you cant write.... Bang on Damini.. You DONT know how lucky you are... I lovvvvvvveeeeeeeedd this err note is it?

I want more notes then if you cant do updates.. :P

Loved PriDa fighting and you are going to write a HOT scene huh Dee? *looks way too eagerly before remembering she isnt supposed to*

Uff you have got me in a spot havent you.. *glares again*

Errrr... first you write a HOT scene.. I can see PriDa kissing giving you loads of inspiration ROFL

Works with me everytime.. *grins cheekily*

And yes I'm still not supposed to be talking to you so much..PriDa naa...saari izzat ka kachra kar dete hain... Hmmphhh

Still no hugs :P
Maham

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121dee86...San-Yo...jakhushiNan08

Nan08 IF-Sizzlerz
Nan08
Nan08

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
Deeeee

looveeed it LOL...waise ur tryng to do "chance pe dance" hmmmmWinkLOL

waiting eagerly now for the "HOT" scene hehehe....thnks for dis piece it was reallyyyyy goood  :)))... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121dee86...San-Yo...

dee86 Goldie
dee86
dee86

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
@ Maham and Nan

Babes, this is what happens in my brain... ALL the time!! If you enjoyed it, then I guess you like my brand of crazy!

And Maham, ab itna bhi attitude na do... Just say you liked it and gimme a hug, you dramaqueen!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121...San-Yo...jakhushiNan08

amiya121 Senior Member
amiya121
amiya121

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
Diyaaaa   !!

This is Absolutely Brilliant  !!    ClapClap   

Can't stop Grinnning..............  Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

I have  the Widest possible , Goofy grin plastered all over my face ............... am laughing out loudly LOLLOLLOLLOL       
This is not only Super Fun but all kinds of Hawttilicious ...............  Tongue Big smile 

A Smirking Pri........... Drooling Diya............. and an Angry and Jealous Damzie ,,,,,,,,,,,,,  what more do we need    !!     The Best of  PRIDA in a Nutshell  !!    Big smileBig smile

You have come up with a Fantastic idea      StarStar..................And i fully agree with Maham that till you come up with the Update............... such Notes will do Very Nicely and surely will be Most Welcome to help us survive these days of PRIDA deprivation       Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

A   ROCKING  Post    !!       StarClap 

Thanks once again 

Amiya 

Edited by petunia121 - 17 February 2011 at 12:22pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo...jakhushiNan08

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 19 February 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dee86

@ Maham and Nan

Babes, this is what happens in my brain... ALL the time!! If you enjoyed it, then I guess you like my brand of crazy!

And Maham, ab itna bhi attitude na do... Just say you liked it and gimme a hug, you dramaqueen!

Hehehe LIKE is an understatement..You shouldnt be surprised that i liked it so much anyway.. Our PriDapathy goes a long way back.. LOL

Attitude?? Uhhhh... no this isnt attitude....*stilll thinking about the hug* and atleast i commented on your note.. yahan tou you are giving royal ignore to my update.. *sniffs*

*gives Dee a super quick hug and pretends it never happened* :P hows that? happy now? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121

Sia889 IF-Sizzlerz
Sia889
Sia889

Posted: 20 February 2011 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Sorry for keepin it Res for so longEmbarrassed
The guilt wouldn't let me sleep Tongue

Chapter 2

she herself was a product of that miserable

Oh damzi poor damziOuch

Yeh right  Akir humara bhe koi farz banta hai ...we r gonna be there potential Samdhi'sWink
Looks like this time Veggi ops Suman has some role to play...a couple of  lines atleatsLOL

What yaar u makin the Saxena bros work like that..tch tch tch

Now atleast Sumraj (Suman-Balraji) are together LOL
Oh good u kept The Lodge n Saxena house abt just near, making it easy to  for all the couples  every now n then                  

Interlude 1

It's a wonderful day, not too hot, but sunny with a cool breeze blowing. Camera tilts down from a shot of the beautiful sky into an equally beautiful shot of a green field. It pans across the field, making everyone gasp at the sheer loveliness of it, till it stops at a stable. Outside the stable, a young woman sits with her head in her hands, ready to pull out her hair. On her lap is her notebook on which is a word doc that is completely blank. About ten yards from her is a hunk of a man washing a horse and the young woman sneaks peeks at him between sighing over the stubbornly empty doc. Next to the hunk is a slender beautiful woman, who is watching over the horse with her arms crossed. She is clearly unimpressed by the young woman's peeks.

Reading this bit and listening to equally awesome numbher "Believe In Love" form da movie
'Kaho Na Pyaar Hai' ..ahh what a moment

Dee : You guys!! Please cooperate with me... I have an update due, like, last week, and you two won't get your act together!

WWhat is this??Shocked What ru doing there wid dudeLOL

Bribing hunk for more lines wicked u  ROFLthis is gettin interesting

Awesome awesome loved all those smirks,stomps,ooo Winks *Drool*

Prithvi : Well, the chemistry is largely cos of me, you know. Put me with any other girl, and I'll recreate the same magic. Want a demonstration?

OMG this man is impossible *wide eyes n an open mouth*

Off my Property

ooooo *Faint*  love it when she shows her authority on him

Fresh lovely,rollicking n full to mastilicous update DeeStar

Edited by sia88 - 15 April 2011 at 6:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo...

dee86 Goldie
dee86
dee86

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Interlude 2

Scene shifts to a wide and spacious study with french windows overlooking a beautiful garden. A lovely couple is seated (more like sprawled) on a couch in the study. The guy is lying with his eyes closed and playing with the girl's hair, while she attempts to read a book. The author is seated at a desk and is staring at the couple instead of writing anything.

Prithvi *with his eyes still closed* : Staring won't get you anything...

Dee : *Embarrassed at being caught*

Damini *Lifts her head up from its comfy spot on Prithvi's chest and glares* : Ignore her Prithvi, she's not worth our time.

Dee : *pouts like she's gonna cry*

Prithvi : *opens his eyes and looks fondly at Damini for a moment before turning to give Dee a nasty look*

Dee : *tantrum*

Prithvi and Damini ignore her... Ten minutes pass.

Dee : It's not my fault - I have writers' block *sniffles*

Prithvi, as usual, starts to melt at the sight of a lady (ahem ahem, yes that's me) in distress. He stands up, brushes a kiss to Damini's head and comes to sit by Dee.

Prithvi : What is the problem exactly?

Dee *preening at his attention and trying not to swoon cos he's so close* : I can't figure out the next chapter... *mumbles*

Prithvi : Err... sorry. What was that?

Dee : The hot scene doesn't fit into what I'm writing at the moment... *ducks as a chappal comes flying at her*

Prithvi *exasperated* : Damini!!

Damini stomps to the desk and perches on Prithvi's lap.

Damini : What? She deserves it!! She promised you a hot scene last week and she STILL hasn't written anything...

Dee : *cowers*

Prithvi : For someone who objected so strongly to the hot factor last week, you seem to be really eager *smirks*

Damini : Errr....ummm *blushes a vivid red before hiding her face in Prithvi's shoulder*

Dee : You guys are so cute! *sighs*

Both Prithvi and Damini bristle at that.

Damini : Cute? We are not cute... We are HOT! Get that? Gosh... you writers are a pain in the a#$, I tell you...

Prithvi : I am a man that believes in action over words... *grabs Damini and kisses her thoroughly*

Time passes... Prithvi and Damini resurface.

Prithvi : Now tell me, was that merely 'cute'? *raises an eyebrow*

There is no response.

Dee has fainted...

Important message : This author is currently indisposed. Please stay tuned... The story will resume as soon as she returns to senses.

Edited by dee86 - 26 February 2011 at 11:17am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

alu5123amiya121..Waves..RagSiaPerspectives....San-Yo...jakhushi...Maham...Sia889Nan08

...Maham... IF-Rockerz
...Maham...
...Maham...

Posted: 26 February 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged

And the nautanki is back. you have a long life.. i was just thinking of bugging you about the update :P

Shame on you Dee.. 26th ko tou kuch post kardeti.. I mean reagardless of the quality.. Even i posted the udpate and a VM.. Tongue

Ignoring the quality of both of course :P

Going to read now.. I will back to bug you :P

--------

Okay I am back... 

Hahahahaha hopeless you are... Cant even talk with him sitting next to you.. oh well atleast you tried i bet i would have just fainted... 

*sigh* @ PriDa lying sprawled on the couch.... Hayeee how i wish we had gotten that.. shucks. i sound like a broken record na.. Now we didnt get it... Get over it already Maham.. 

hahhahahha @ chappal: I'm trying not to throw one at you too.. :P

Damini... Prithvi is so right.. eager much.. 

The cute bit cracked me up.. so PriDa.. and they kiss again... 

Give me the hot scene already yaar Dee... BTW how are you gonna write a hot scene so early in the FF.. I mean i like hot stuff.. but err.. what exactly will they do in their first meeting ? :P

Rambling again.. Sorry.. you make me do that.. 

*gives Dee a bear hug*

Now you cant complain LOL

Hope the writer's block sorts itself out soon.. I absolutely hate it too.. Ouch

Take care,
Maham

Edited by ...Maham... - 26 February 2011 at 11:27am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121...San-Yo...jakhushiNan08

Go to top