Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

India-Forums

Love Ne Mila Di Jodi
Love Ne Mila Di Jodi

At the end of a rainbow -Updated Chapter 3, page 7 (Page 5)

Maz. IF-Rockerz
Maz.
Maz.

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Awesome Dee!....the stage is set....like the way the story is shaping up...and must say I like the use of more Hindi in this FF...usually you stick to more of English na?

Do continue soon :))

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo...Nan08

...Juhi._ IF-Rockerz
...Juhi._
...Juhi._

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
ohh Dee di,
I m already in love with this FF.....
wonderful update.....really awesomeClap

thank god damini dint love inder n dint share her pain with him.....Wink
but its gud to c inder being so supportive towards gujrals !!
its sad to see the gujrals going bankruptCry

ROFL sameer n his nautanki LOL

Waiting eagerly for the next part !
Continue soon..

n yeah do pm me for the coming updates

Edited by juhi_karneet - 28 January 2011 at 12:26am

...San-Yo...Nan08

pia09 Senior Member
pia09
pia09

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Hi great ff. Waiting for the next update.
pl Pm me coming part.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

..Waves.. Goldie
..Waves..
..Waves..

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged

Dee......

Loved dis update......M loving d way whole story is progressing....!!!

Damini's plight aftr d truth is out....is described brilliantly Star.....!!! Felt her pain.....touched by ur words.....!!! Kudos to u for dat ClapClap....!!! And Inder's character is shown in whole different light.....love dis as well Smile.....!!!

Great work Thumbs Up.....!!! Waiting for next part eagerly.....!!!

Plzzz add me to ur PM list....!!!

-Nitika

...San-Yo...Nan08

amiya121 Senior Member
amiya121
amiya121

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Hey   Diyaa   !!

A new FF from you is such a Wonderful Surprise  !!    Absolutely LOVE your writings  !!    SmileSmile

And this is like going back to June 2009, the beginnning of our Show with ofcourse the Twist of the Truth of Damzie being revealed right in the beginning ......... 

Love the Detailing you give in the building up of the Story and the Characters............   The Love and Bonding between the Gujral Sisters and their Mom as welll as all the Fun and Masti b/w the Saxena Brothers was such a TREAT..............  Brought bback the Happy Memories of the Show   !!

So the Stage is now set for PRIDA to meet .......... waiting eagerly for that.......... also Wondering  whether knowing the Truth would make our Damzie slightly Subdued ............ Well you know that we Love our Damzie as a Firebrand   !!   Big smile  I am sure you willl take Care of that .........   Big smile

Waiting Eagerly for the next part   !!

Amiya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...San-Yo...jakhushiNan08

alu5123 Senior Member
alu5123
alu5123

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Great to see you back. Could you please add me to your Pm list

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nan08

...San-Yo... Goldie
...San-Yo...
...San-Yo...

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 4:05am | IP Logged

Dee, your second update, simply fantasticClap… Everything moving in fast pace, need to digest each & every part slowly and read again & again.. But actually I loved reading it agains timezz.. Damini not loving Inder, good for him.. All the sequences and swirls shaped so well.. Identity disclosure of Damz, Balraj staying and helping in odd and even ways for Gujrals, and Pri on his way to support his father, and Sam in his hi-figh form.. Just superb… You have built the strong setup of the FF, in the very beginning.. tooo eager to know what, infact how is going to be happen now..

With the same LNMJ concept but narrating the story differently, brilliantly done by you…

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121jakhushiNan08

dee86 Goldie
dee86
dee86

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Interlude 1

It's a wonderful day, not too hot, but sunny with a cool breeze blowing. Camera tilts down from a shot of the beautiful sky into an equally beautiful shot of a green field. It pans across the field, making everyone gasp at the sheer loveliness of it, till it stops at a stable. Outside the stable, a young woman sits with her head in her hands, ready to pull out her hair. On her lap is her notebook on which is a word doc that is completely blank. About ten yards from her is a hunk of a man washing a horse and the young woman sneaks peeks at him between sighing over the stubbornly empty doc. Next to the hunk is a slender beautiful woman, who is watching over the horse with her arms crossed. She is clearly unimpressed by the young woman's peeks.

Dee : You guys!! Please cooperate with me... I have an update due, like, last week, and you two won't get your act together!

Prithvi : *Looks up at this, smirks and gets back to washing the horse.*

Dee : *mouth open and nearly swoons*

Damini : *stomps her foot* Don't blame us for not being able to write. If you'd stop drooling for 5 min and actually think about the plot, you'd have finished the story by now.

Dee : *smiles sheepishly at Prithvi, who winks at her. At Damini's cough, she straightens up and frowns* It isn't my fault! I want to write a HOT scene and you guys insist on fighting...

Prithvi : Hot scene? As in HOT scene? With her??? *he quirks his eyebrow in Damini's direction*

Damini : *in a temper, as usual* What do you mean, 'her'? You insufferable, arrogant git!! What makes you think I'd even touch you?!

Dee : *begins to hit her head against the stable wall* Please, you two, please... I have people waiting for the update (I hope)... *makes puppy dog eyes at Prithvi, who visibly softens*

Prithvi : *glances at Damini* Oh well, I suppose we could... *his voice trails off as Damini tuns as red as a tomato*

Damini : Don't you dare get ideas!! I wouldn't touch you with a ten-foot barge-pole! You stay away from me, you horrible man! And you too... * she glares at Dee*

Dee : *closes her eyes and rubs her forehead, which is now considerably bumped from all the banging* Oh for the love of God! Prithvi, please do something... I swear I'll give you more dialogue AND the upper hand over this stubborn woman...

Prithvi : *smirks evilly* You promise?

Dee bobs her head fervently. Prithvi makes a 'trust me' sign before stalking over to Dee.

Prithvi : You know, if she isn't that interested, maybe you could find me another romantic interest...

He comes closer. The notebook slides off Dee's lap, and she scrambles up. Damini is looking on, visibly irritated.

Dee : Another interest? But you and Damini have such wonderful chemistry!!

He comes even closer.

Prithvi : Well, the chemistry is largely cos of me, you know. Put me with any other girl, and I'll recreate the same magic. Want a demonstration?

Dee : Ahem, errr.... *gulps and looks at Damini who is staring with her eyes WIDE open*

Prithvi stands right in front of Dee and crosses his arms. As expected, she starts staring at his biceps, pissing Damini off further.

Damini : *Stomps over to where Prithvi is standing* Magic, my left foot! I Who said you'd get to be with another woman?! *she grabs him by the shoulder, and turns him around* And what do you think you are doing?

Prithvi : You're the one who isn't cooperating. I'm only trying to help the poor girl out...

Damini : Poor girl? Ha ha... *turns to Dee* Back off and stay off my property! *Dee shares a secret smile with Prithvi*

Prithvi : Yours? Since when?

Damini : Since I said so... *proceeds to snog him senseless*

Dee retrieves the notebook and begins typing furiously.

Next update will be up on 22nd Feb. Sorry about the delay...

Edited by dee86 - 26 February 2011 at 11:18am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

amiya121pia09..Waves.....San-Yo...jakhushiLifez_Beautiful...Maham...Sia889Nan08

Go to top