Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

Choreographers this time!

khisku Groupbie
khisku
khisku

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Hi guys

I was very impressed with the celebs selected for this season of Jhalak. But I am disappointed in most of the choreographers!

From the ones left in show.. I think Sushant's and Yana's choreographers are great! Chang's and Mahi's choreographers are decent too (not as good as above too) but good enough... But atleast Chang's choreographer is helping him do better!

The rest of them are much less competent! 

Ragini's choreographer is not very consistent! He can use Ragini's potential in a much better way
Shekhar's does a very simple choreography and doesnt know Indian dances as well (it was mentioned in one of the episodes)
Daya's choreographer is very average too! nothing special in her routines. I really think Daya can do a much better job!
Ankita's is pathetic.. an over-confident loser who is wasting a good dancer like Ankita

I didnt like Krushna's choreographer too.. since she didnt understand hindi, how do we expect her to select the right songs for the right dance form??

I guess they could have retained some of the great choreographers from previous seasons! They should have done / or still can change some of these choreographers to  do justice to the great celebs on the show this season! What do you guys think??

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7shanak.hotCuteCherry-desigirl--monica-cool_yvTiyalimazkachazkaSunshine GirlCurlylocks

agramathura Groupbie
agramathura
agramathura

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
I agree. I am really disappointed in some of the choreographers. They are really no match for the professionalism and expertise of the choreograhers of the previous seasons. I hope we see some replacements...remember Sonia who made a non-dancer like Baichung do some amazing dance pieces and also the guy who won with Mona. Also, Javed was terrific.
CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Totally agree with u Sushant and Yana's choreographer's are the best.  i love Savio and chang's choreographer too. they all know how to use there celebrity's strength  and choreograph it wellBig smile. idk abt ragini's choreographer but ya Ankita's choreographer is just an A**W****. Sony shouldn't have allowed someone like him in the 1st place. he is really bad at choreographing and is full of attitude and overconfidence.Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darkangel_MoMoCurlylocks

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
-monica- IF-Dazzler
-monica-
-monica-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
ya, totally agree with you.
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
yes I am not impressed with the choreographers either! I think Salman is good choreographer and so is Sushant's!

Jai was an awesome choreographer but he was knocked out as he did not get a good dancer! Renuka ji did her best, but was voted out! Cry I wanted him to stay longer as I liked his choreography in DID little masters! I guess Dharmesh sir shd have been pulled in for the show as well! He is also good at choreographing pieces! Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Yuvian_forever

Anjaani_Dastaan IF-Dazzler
Anjaani_Dastaan
Anjaani_Dastaan

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Salman and Shampa are by far the best chorographers this season 

Neerav is good at times and not so good at times 

Nishant uhhhmmm no comment Lol 
i dont get how he came back esp after i heard he created tamasha last season too...

Vrushali is an amazing dancer but shes not that great when it coems to concepts when she dances with Daya i just notice her because shes so energetic 

I really wish Punit and Jai were on the show instead they were great dancers with good ideas too =/ 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Darkangel_MoMoYuvian_foreverCuteCherrynaj7mazkachazkapritiraysCurlylocks

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Sushant and Yana have the best choreographers , their dances are a treat to watch ....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Darkangel_MoMoYuvian_forever

Go to top