stoneheart Senior Member
stoneheart
stoneheart

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suvi7884

Originally posted by emptypot

@suvi7884

Seems like Alka has competition....Smile

Dunno whassup all my formatting just doesnt get saved or looks different when i post arghghh
Arre nahi..I might have a teeny crush on Chander, but mostly m in love with Mishal Raheja and Baji from Laagi tujhse laganLOL
About the formatting...well idk but when u quote something, the thingy should be like quote=blah blah and at the end,  /quote

ooo and isnt that mishal leaving the show?  if he was they would have shown his face burnt and here they only showed eye damaged.  and i know what u must think - that i watch a lot of tv.  yes i probably do but only colors and star one and mostly just once in aweek is enough to know where the story is NOT going!  ok before i get scolded - sorry for starting a non DLMH chat!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Prinsesse.Suvi

Rajinilicious IF-Stunnerz
Rajinilicious
Rajinilicious

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
thanks emptypot
soniroy Senior Member
soniroy
soniroy

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
thanks for the awesome update
Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by emptypot

ooo and isnt that mishal leaving the show?  if he was they would have shown his face burnt and here they only showed eye damaged.  and i know what u must think - that i watch a lot of tv.  yes i probably do but only colors and star one and mostly just once in aweek is enough to know where the story is NOT going!  ok before i get scolded - sorry for starting a non DLMH chat!
Maybe he is leaving-it isnt confirmedCry 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Dhoondh Legi Manzil Humein Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index