Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Important About Written Updates

spamalot IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

.Mehak.-sim-mythili2Prinsesse.SuviCharu21Sano88

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:58pm | IP Logged
Argggggggg the update copy issue! Angry Angry Angry  I know, have been through it! Its very irritating that ppl copy updates to other sites! Cry No matter wht all we do, they somehow do copy! Angry
Have to live with it! Ouch
Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Aah!!!!! u r rite!!! Not again!! Its absolutely da same!! Just google - 'arjun goes to Kabir' u vl find 4 more sites which has got the same update... Confused
See one more - 

But how could this No Copy thing didnt work!!!!! Shocked Or da person typed everything literally!!! Wacko LOL!! thats not possible, i m sure they have got sum way to escape that restriction too!! Ouch 
God!! sum people have got no values!! D'oh

Edited by 247happy2bme - 11 January 2011 at 10:10pm
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 247happy2bme

Aah!!!!! u r rite!!! Not again!! Its absolutely da same!! Just google - 'arjun goes to Kabir' u vl find 4 more sites which has got the same update... Confused
See one more - 

But how could this No Copy thing didnt work!!!!! Shocked Or da person typed everything literally!!! Wacko LOL!! thats not possible, i m sure they have got sum way to escape that restriction too!! Ouch 
God!! sum people have got no values!! D'oh

No copy feature doesn't let to copy the update, but ppl have worked around this tool! Angry Why can't they use their brain to write an original update instead of figuring out ways to beat a software? Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Prinsesse.Suvi IF-Sizzlerz
Prinsesse.Suvi
Prinsesse.Suvi

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
The same thing happened on with an update on LTL...for some reason i-f wasnt working, so I went looking for other sites for updates, and found the exact same one that was on ltl forum...its really disgusting! I mean a person spends their own personal time to write the update, and they copy that?
Simi1711 IF-Sizzlerz
Simi1711
Simi1711

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
gosh......how can sm1 b such a loser 2 copy updates!
dey shd get a lyf man!
its too sickening!
Sano88 IF-Achieverz
Sano88
Sano88

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
I know, My updates are being copied from DMG days..ROFL We have taken this issue to Vijay, He told he is working on this. Tongue Till the time enjoy, let them copy.. Whocares anyway!!  We know, We are the original written updaters and they prove they cant write of their own.

God Bless them.Silly

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Humaira-mythili2Charu21pritiraysPrinsesse.Suvi

natasha-remix IF-Dazzler
natasha-remix
natasha-remix

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sano88

I know, My updates are being copied from DMG days..ROFL We have taken this issue to Vijay, He told he is working on this. Tongue Till the time enjoy, let them copy.. Whocares anyway!!  We know, We are the original written updaters and they prove they cant write of their own.

God Bless them.Silly

thats the way!!!  Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sano88

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index