India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Same CRAPPP like KMH 1

pakdramafan00 IF-Dazzler
pakdramafan00
pakdramafan00

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:47pm | IP Logged
woww... this is just tooooo muchhhh this is just the same crap that happened in KMH 1...... how could the makers do this.... I hate it...... like I had in my ealier topis I wished it wasnt gonna be all sad and bad things, misundersdtandings, other mariages til the last scene of the show..... but I guess that wont happen and alll we will see is misunderstandings til the end...... superlyyyyy hating the coming trackkkkkk Angry

Edited by somakomal - 11 January 2011 at 8:48pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

srklover95

second_chances IF-Sizzlerz
second_chances
second_chances

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
natasha and arjun never even got engagedand  arohi and karan never went through with the wedding. 
so its not the same if arohi and chiku get married

Du_Nish

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
At least season one showed them developing their love and trust and blah blah. Here everyone is killing each other for mere infatuation. Ermm
shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
hey dear...m sorry..but KMH1 wasnt crap...wateva happened den was really needed for the story...it was meant taht way... a journey of love n pain...it showed love in the most purest form...
but KMH2 isnt the same...wit teh track this article has put forth the essence dat made KMH diffrent wil b lost forever...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

khalida4uDu_NishAmber_1rasika_DSmythili2

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged
sorry doubl post..

Edited by shibz - 12 January 2011 at 12:50am
Anupa28 Goldie
Anupa28
Anupa28

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:11am | IP Logged
KMH 1 was a beautiful story of love and pain...they developed the love properly to show their intensity and then portrayed the hurt..but this season the CVs seemed to have lost the whole plot...there are so many loose knots that it is very hard to comment on any...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1shibz

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shibz

hey dear...m sorry..but KMH1 wasnt crap...wateva happened den was really needed for the story...it was meant taht way... a journey of love n pain...it showed love in the most purest form...
but KMH2 isnt the same...wit teh track this article has put forth the essence dat made KMH diffrent wil b lost forever...
agree with u yar kmh 1 wasnt crap infact i loved it very much....
really the comming track will ruin d essence.. n marriage s not joke...plzzzzzzzz dont want this.......

shibz

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index