khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Hey gyes i wanted to share my story with u. it goes lk this.Once i was watching a news channel n i heard ekta kapoor's interview .she was talkn abt her upcmg lv story -kmh .i lv lv stories so i hrd her. she was asked what was unique abt kmh n she replied that in kmh actress willnot marry anyone else i got impressed n decided to watch the show. Then i saw its 1st promo which was awesm"Deewane jo lehru ke khilaf behte hai ,pyar ke har gam ko hass ke sehte hai,kya isse hi mohabbat kehte hai'' lvd the lines . Then my exams started n i lost track of the show. 1 day after my exams were over i was just turning on channels n i saw the train seq of kmh1 i just lvd it then i rembrd that it was the sameshow i thought to watch .it was the 1st week's repeat tel. I had missed the 1st epi bt i ctchd it again on the same day .after that i never misd any epi.then 1 day i hrd that kmh is gona end i was totally shocked icouldn't help much becoz i was not a net user then .for abt a month when kmh ended i watched no other show i was quite sad .later cm bdkth ,pkb n znd n i strd watchng them.then i hrd the news of kmh 2 cmg back i was so happy n strd watching img tv bt our cable opetr took away the channel it was a blow for me i called him svrl times bt nthng hapnd i was so sad that now i will not be able to watch the show for which i hu been waiting desperately .i watched prms on you tube n then suddenly just bf a week kmh was gonna start i hd my channel bk i was so happy .i wtchd all prms n m currently watchng the show. This was my kmh story hope i didnt bore u gyes just thought to share it with u all.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ana.khan thumbnail
hope so k aisa hi ho.....................................:))))
ishikaek43 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree with you kush... Kmh is quite addictive. Even me one day i was browsing youtube and saw the elevator scene where arjun tries hard for arohi to say i love you, then i watched the promo video- ek ladki some thin something. After that what really got me impressed was the title track, i went back and covered all the episodes and loved it to the core.

Loved arjuhi chemistry and felt very happy when they became real time couple too, love salil purvi's track too.
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
thank u gyes for replying to my post