Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:55pm | IP Logged
The whole plan of entering into the police station to save Arpita was fantastic but in the end I felt they goofed it up when they could have easily escaped. For a person like Avdesh, this is not the first time he would be doing such a thing.

I don't know if any felt this, but I certainly felt that last part was goofed when Amjad was to escape. He had his gun pointed towards inspector and he could have easily walked backwards and got into the jeep before RV could grab his gun. One injury would have been lessLOL Neverthless, I still loved the way Avdesh tackled it allBig smile

What do you think?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

-sia-_nandiniVistaadanno-Prashu-chatterboxyoga23priyasmile.sara

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Goof Up?" in Gunahon Ka Devta forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
hi roshni even i felt same.. after blasting to rv  all of them cud hv easily escaped.. what were they waiting for

the end was llike panicking and escaping..

total action packed but somewhere the goofup meant some part wud be shown later..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

captkirkRoshni.

Milii

Goldie

Milii

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Agree with you Roshni and cb....

The end part was sooo confusing...I cud not understand..y r these ppl behaving this way...everything had been sorted out...then why r they just not r
unning away Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roshni.

Vistaa

IF-Rockerz

Vistaa

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Hey Roshini

Great to see u here :)

I agree, the last part was kind of confusing. For one, I couldn't figure what Avi e
Was screaming when Pehalwan was pulling up towards the jeep
Amjad's injury was unnecessary. For that matter, even Sarwana should not die

Smile

Vista

Roshni.

_nandini

Goldie

_nandini

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:42pm | IP Logged

Hi CB, Mili, Vista, Roshni,

I felt the same thing but maybe cz RV has been such a troublesome for all of them tht they didnt want to take a risk and waited till Avi left with Arpi so tht they are safe. Amjad sticked for so long cz he knew RV is clever enough and looking for a chance to get up n shoot. So he pointed the gun on him till all were settled in the car and he left after the vehicle started to move. Still RV got up n injured him. All these injuries are just to fume Avi more against RV.

But i liked the concern of Avi for his friends. He was not willing to leave without anyone of them as he was scared of loosing them.

Roshni.

chatterbox

IF-Sizzlerz

chatterbox

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:54pm | IP Logged
i think it was mainly to show that rv sins r increasing

becoz of him sarvana killed and amjad injured and he is also sinking

so rv wud have to pay
for now one mukka seemed enough for him.
and hi to all

Roshni.

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hi roshni even i felt same.. after blasting to rv  all of them cud hv easily escaped.. what were they waiting for

the end was llike panicking and escaping..

total action packed but somewhere the goofup meant some part wud be shown later..

@ bold: Exactly!! I totally agree with this!

Ah! You really think CVs would care to explain the Goof up? I would be surprised if they did.LOL

Originally posted by Milii

Agree with you Roshni and cb....

The end part was sooo confusing...I cud not understand..y r these ppl behaving this way...everything had been sorted out...then why r they just not r
unning away Confused

Hey Mili

The end part had execution problem..The way they managed to enter without anyone's notice, they could have escaped the same way!!

Originally posted by Vistaa

Hey Roshini

Great to see u here :)

I agree, the last part was kind of confusing. For one, I couldn't figure what Avi e
Was screaming when Pehalwan was pulling up towards the jeep
Amjad's injury was unnecessary. For that matter, even Sarwana should not die

Smile

Vista

Hey Vista

Thanks Big smile
The Jeep was just behind, Did not know what their problem was in running away, why did they have to wait till RV picked up his gun! And all of a sudden where did those extra cops come from when Avdesh shot them?Confused

Originally posted by _nandini

Hi CB, Mili, Vista, Roshni,

I felt the same thing but maybe cz RV has been such a troublesome for all of them tht they didnt want to take a risk and waited till Avi left with Arpi so tht they are safe. Amjad sticked for so long cz he knew RV is clever enough and looking for a chance to get up n shoot. So he pointed the gun on him till all were settled in the car and he left after the vehicle started to move. Still RV got up n injured him. All these injuries are just to fume Avi more against RV.

But i liked the concern of Avi for his friends. He was not willing to leave without anyone of them as he was scared of loosing them.

Hey Nandini,

Honestly yaar, These CVs messed up the last part, it was so unbelievable when I found extra cops and that too following them!Angry

Ooooh! I loved it too when Avdesh was caring for each and everyone!!

_nandini

Roshni.

IF-Sizzlerz

Roshni.

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

i think it was mainly to show that rv sins r increasing

becoz of him sarvana killed and amjad injured and he is also sinking

so rv wud have to pay
for now one mukka seemed enough for him.
and hi to all

Did Sarvana die in real? I mean the way the others lifted him made me think he is alive! Stern Smile

RV would get back properly from Avdesh for his sins.

And did you all notice one more thing? Before the police comes and tells to RV that Avdesh and gang has attacked, he was sitting with a paper which looked like a transfer order, anyone noticed it?Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.