Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Dibakar Banerjee signs Emraan Hashmi & Abhay Deol (Page 7)

zoyah Goldie
zoyah
zoyah

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
wow both actors are veryyy goood 

lalixlily IF-Rockerz

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
theprince IF-Rockerz
theprince
theprince

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 2:19am | IP Logged
Nice combination waitinf for the film
ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lensahunte08

Count me in too guys.  Tongue I didn't really think she even had a role in OUATIM and she was nominated for that. I think mostly ppl just like Parchi because she is cute.

aww lensa,eraser, koolchick we all agreeEmbarrassed aww I found it so cute, she didn't have a role in OUATIM I didn't find anything interesting in her role

Abhay in a negative role?Shocked Wow would love that.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchick

ruky786 IF-Stunnerz
ruky786
ruky786

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lalixlili

Originally posted by ruky786

Am I the only one that doesn't really like Prachi because I kinda think she is overrated sometimes as an actress....she was good in Rock On and OUATIM but it made me seem as if she was a bit like Bani in her films Ermm
LOL Seriously - a female BW actress who's SOMETIMES overrated = Prachi? Are you kidding lol? LOL
Yes she was good in Rock on & OUATIM...she had very good performances unlike other people's debut in BW...does that make her overrated or appreciated for her talent? TongueTongueTongue
SleepySleepySleepyDiff pov I guess.

I understand your POV but looking from her drama Kasam Se till OUATIM I don't really see a big change in her acting

My POV againLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickZareena

shirani7 Senior Member
shirani7
shirani7

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
Great combination, cant wait to see the movie!
Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Abhay Deol wants to surprise audiences with every film
Press Trust of India
Sunday, January 16, 2011 (Mumbai)
Share this on Rediff.com SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend
Print | A+   A-

Bollywood actor Abhay Deol, known for starring in unconventional films, says he loves experimenting with innovative and never-tried-form of cinema.

"As an actor I want to do something that has never been seen before.. I want to try the zone that has never been tried by anyone. I want to surprise my audience with every film," he told PTI.

The actor, who has acted in unconventional movies like Honeymoon Travels Pvt Ltd, Dev D, Manorama Six Feet Under, Ek Chaalis Ki Last Local and Oye Lucky! Lucky Oye intends to astonish the audience with Shanghai directed by Dibakar Banerjee, which goes on floors by March-April.

Abhay will be sharing screen with actor Emraan Hashmi in the political thriller, adapted from the book called 'Z' by Greek novelist Vassilis Vassilikos on the real-life assassination of a dynamic politician.

"The story dwells on how people are at the receiving end of politics. How the decisions taken by politicians affect a common man," the 34-year-old actor said.

"In this film I will be in a never seen character like before... it is a negative, cold, vicious character. We are still in the scripting process.

"Dibakar is one of the finest directors... I had the opportunity to work with in Oye Lucky.... I love the way he creates his own world through his scripts. He has a brilliant way of telling stories," Abhay said.

Abhay will next be seen in Zoya Akhtar's big budget multi-starrer Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara alongside Hrithik Roshan, Farhan Akhtar, Katrina Kaif and Kalki Koechlin.

Asked if he is now looking for commercially successful films, the actor said, "This is the first time I am doing a film with an ensemble cast, who are all in the big league. I do films that I like. For me all films are commercial. The moment we say the film is non-commercial it means it does not do any commerce. Everybody makes a film for it to do well commercially."

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Abhay you just haven't surprised us but shocked us in certain waysROFL

Go to top