Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Dibakar Banerjee signs Emraan Hashmi & Abhay Deol (Page 5)

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eraser

Originally posted by Zareena

Originally posted by eraser

^^ are you sure that wasn't Sonam's interview?

hahaha no because sonam already worked in it and she wants to do many movies with abhay.

LOL that was a joke Zareena. like you know how Sonam hates Abhay, doesnt think he's great and all that which is why she doesnt wanna work with him?..which is why I joked asking if you were sure that it was Deepika and not sonam whos interview you read. LOL

btw, do you have any idea or rumors as to who might play the female lead/leads in this movie? I hope it's Kareena, I always thought she would sizzle with Emran onscreen

oh hahaha i didn't knew if you were jokingLOL But i still think and believe she wants to work with Abhay, they have some big miscommunication and hope they will work it out soon.

Well it was suppose to be sonam because i remember she said doing a movie with abhay which the shooting will start in march 2011. But i don't know because the role require a girl who is extremely beautiful but hate her beauty because no one notice her talent so i think Sonam fits the billROFL Or they should choose Asin, Sonakshi, Kangana, or Anushka..i would love to see bebo or vidya but bebo is too busy in Khan's WorldSleepyI highly doubt if she wants to be in a good cinema movie. With vidya, she would need to loose weight to come opposite Emraan.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

koolchickeraser

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eraser

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by koolchick

^Anushka's basically free this year, so she can do itBig smileLOL

Ouch, this hurtsOuch Just kiddingROFL but it's true she could!! Let's hope for the BEST!!! I'm really excited for this movie now. Hopefully we'll know within a month.

eraser

koolchick IF-Rockerz

Requested Self ban

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

eraser

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:53pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Zareena

^Anushka's basically free this year, so she can do itBig smileLOL

Ouch, this hurtsOuch Just kiddingROFL but it's true she could!! Let's hope for the BEST!!! I'm really excited for this movie now. Hopefully we'll know within a month.

I wasn't meaning to insult Anushka, I'm a BIG fan of hers (maybe even more than Deepika)!!

I just want to see her in more films...she's only doing one this year while a whole bunch of the other actresses that I don't care about have way moreOuch

I gotta say I've become a fan of Abhay and Emraan, especially Emraan who was known for his portrayal of "lust" in his moviesLOLLOL

oh i know, even if you weren't a fan of anushka, you could never insult any celebrityBig smile but seriously anushka should do more movies now. But that's so sweet you're a fan of AnushkaHug

btw i made a shanghai fc..if interested join or else i be posting all the info here as well

http://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1585414#37924760

however movie looks very interesting and let see who will be the music director as I LOVED oye lucky lucky oye title track..i still listen to it.

koolchick

Zareena IF-Stunnerz
Zareena
Zareena

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
Shanghai but no Shanghai

Rachana Dubey, Hindustan Times
Email Author
Mumbai, January 13, 2011

Dibakar Bannerjee may still be in search for a leading lady for his upcoming film, but the director is quite elated that his political thriller toplines actors Emraan Hashmi and Abhay Deol. "They're such drastically different actors with their own kind of cinema behind them. So it's quite a thing for me to have them together in the film and do justice to each one of their characters," says Bannerjee. "This is the first time that I'm seeing them together. It's a weird feeling because I know the relation between their characters so well."

The director and the producers are now looking for a leading lady— one who is good looking and a brilliant actor. "The girl has mixed feelings. She wants to belong to India, but simultaneously doesn't wish to belong here, because whenever she tries to move ahead in life, her looks come into the way. She's always looked at very lustily by most men she encounters," says Bannerjee.

"So far, we haven't found someone apt for the part. But once we find her, the film will be on floors, hopefully this summer. But I'm not sure of the month and date as of now."

Given that the film has nothing to do with the city Shanghai, why was it titled so?  Deol opts to answer, "The film is a whydunit and not a whodunit. It's about a Shanghai of dreams. We're not shooting even a frame in Shanghai. But without revealing the plot, I can be affirmative that it's the most apt title for the project."

Wasn't Deol turning producer with this film? "I'm developing my own scripts, writing stories and acting. Once I have something concrete, I'll produce it. I was never going to produce Shanghai," adds Deol.

Hashmi, whose Dil To Bachcha Hai Ji releases next week, is hoping that he doesn't have to kiss in the film. "Why can't that topic just be ignored? I'm really hoping that there isn't anything gross that I'll have to do in this film," says Hashmi. "I'm tired of the kisser-boy image. I'm a father now. I really hope I have more stuff to do here than kiss."

Nuktaacheen

Terenaina IF-Stunnerz
Terenaina
Terenaina

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
I think it's a new girl they want for the movie because the director said he's looking for her

anyways the movie seems too exciting
ibelieveinpink IF-Stunnerz
ibelieveinpink
ibelieveinpink

Posted: 14 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
YAY!!!!!! My 2 fav men and the 2 most underrated actors of today!!! Can't wait!!!! Thanks zaru....super excited for dimpy and emu!!!

Zareena

Go to top