Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 9)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

just saw PYEK:

I saw one big blooper today, Abhay carried off Pia to some place when she was sleeping and when she landed she had some nice sandals on! so with makeup and the day's dress, she also wears sandals when she goes to sleep?? Confused LOL LOL
well, today he left her all alone and I am so happy LOL but I'm sure he'll come bk tomorrow for her! Sleepy

ROFL ROFL ROFL I know! I noticed same thing - abe ye sandal pehen ke sooti hai! ROFL
Abe the Director is so damn dumb! Can't he shoot properly???? Poora team hi bekaar hai! Dead

I loved when he said - enjoy your vampire search, me cutting!
ROFL I was like - Way to go Abhay! Awesome! ROFL

But I wanted him to slap her! LOL

sach mein kya pagal log hain Angry
yar, atleast Suku could have pointed this sandal error!! wasn't she paying any attention? Confused

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Divya also did you not find it ridiculous - Shaurya coming late at night in Misha's room! Dead Dead Dead

I find that guy n his scenes and now even Misha ridiculous Angry
have u seen shaurya stand? his knees were bent the whole time and he so easily went n sat on her bed!!

did u c this:
I dont see the 'Indian-ness' ! *EX PICS - PG 9*
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1598095
hahahahha these people will sooon give nice takkar to Kay Ass Gay Phankas ROFL !! 
Hairy Tummy Master vs Kay Ass Gay Phankas ROFL

Saw this post! ROFL Man no one likes the show! Just the pankha girls! LOL

kyu time waste karte hain ye log khud ka aur doosro ka? Sleepy LOL
I'm so glad we left the show LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

The evil brother has come n they have copied DAMON! Angry Angry Angry
At least the girl switching part! Angry Saale CVS! Censored COPYCAT! Censored

I still have to watch it...
how stupid does he look? LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

Divya also did you not find it ridiculous - Shaurya coming late at night in Misha's room! Dead Dead Dead

I find that guy n his scenes and now even Misha ridiculous Angry
have u seen shaurya stand? his knees were bent the whole time and he so easily went n sat on her bed!!

did u c this:
I dont see the 'Indian-ness' ! *EX PICS - PG 9*

Le ab *physically twisted* actorski category main Shaurya bhi! ROFL I know - Misha is being ridiculous n Shaurya to Dead ! Whts the logic of coming into the room of a teen girl whom you barely know, that too from window late at night? Angry

They are sending wrong message to the youth! Angry Ppl are going Day Dreaming <--------- DUMB! Angry Thats how the line btw right n wrong - allowed/not allowed fades! Angry

And I saw the indian dress pics! SID is looking nice, Abhay ko suit nahin karega! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

The evil brother has come n they have copied DAMON! Angry Angry Angry
At least the girl switching part! Angry Saale CVS! Censored COPYCAT! Censored

I still have to watch it...
how stupid does he look? LOL

His intro - he half naked, bumped into Panchi's car n got in n asked her to drove! He had lipstick marks all over him, was kinda sleeping with someone's wife! Dead And he was acting very cool! Angry I will kill him if he turns out to be a vampire! Angry
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1598095
hahahahha these people will sooon give nice takkar to Kay Ass Gay Phankas ROFL !! 
Hairy Tummy Master vs Kay Ass Gay Phankas ROFL

Saw this post! ROFL Man no one likes the show! Just the pankha girls! LOL

kyu time waste karte hain ye log khud ka aur doosro ka? Sleepy LOL
I'm so glad we left the show LOL

I am so glad we left it! Sahi time pe sahi decision! LOL I am glad I went to US, as that got me rid of the update job! LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 22 January 2011 at 9:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery


sach mein kya pagal log hain Angry
yar, atleast Suku could have pointed this sandal error!! wasn't she paying any attention? Confused

Ppl leave brain aside n shoot the show! So ppl watching the show shd also leave their brains aside! LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1193   Views: 43619

-BlackSky- 1193 43619 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 1206   Views: 37408

.Manal. 1206 37408 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1203   Views: 42117

pritirays 1203 42117 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1218   Views: 44084

-BlackSky- 1218 44084 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1200   Views: 42207

-BlackSky- 1200 42207 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .Manal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index