Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 87)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Sammmmy ROFL ! done We found our BEHOOODA COMPLAINER ROFL !!
@ Aleeena : hahahhahaha i dropped Physics today ROFL !! 
cuz i knw i cant get A or B !! n I dnt want to ruin ma Report wid All A's n B's n 1 E LOL

Clever Manal! LOL
So you get to choose which subject you wanna give the exam? Confused There shd be some minimum subject number? Confused
u can drop any subject u want !! cuz thts YOUR lose !! not the Schoool !! 
and plus now there is a new rule in dubai !! tht the schooool won't let u do the IG'z of a subject if ur mark ain't good in tht subject ! n ur teacher thinks that u might not be able to get A-C in tht subject !!
so alhumdulillah im qualified for xams !!! 
in UNI's in dubai ! they will Ask u mostly for 5 IGCSE' subjects wid Mark A-C ! n 2 AS levels !!! 
so im not gona do AS Level ! im just gona go to Murdock university to do 1 year foundation on Accounts ! n thn if i want i can continue in Murdock uni or any other university !! 
 
n plus i got 9 IG'z !! as u seee its a must i should pass in 5 !! so ya Smile !! 



YES Manal! I understood everything you wrote here! ROFL
ROFL ! n I believe u ROFL

Add it to the set of lies you posted! ROFL

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14515

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Sammmmy ROFL ! done We found our BEHOOODA COMPLAINER ROFL !!
@ Aleeena : hahahhahaha i dropped Physics today ROFL !! 
cuz i knw i cant get A or B !! n I dnt want to ruin ma Report wid All A's n B's n 1 E LOL

Clever Manal! LOL
So you get to choose which subject you wanna give the exam? Confused There shd be some minimum subject number? Confused
u can drop any subject u want !! cuz thts YOUR lose !! not the Schoool !! 
and plus now there is a new rule in dubai !! tht the schooool won't let u do the IG'z of a subject if ur mark ain't good in tht subject ! n ur teacher thinks that u might not be able to get A-C in tht subject !!
so alhumdulillah im qualified for xams !!! 
in UNI's in dubai ! they will Ask u mostly for 5 IGCSE' subjects wid Mark A-C ! n 2 AS levels !!! 
so im not gona do AS Level ! im just gona go to Murdock university to do 1 year foundation on Accounts ! n thn if i want i can continue in Murdock uni or any other university !! 
 
n plus i got 9 IG'z !! as u seee its a must i should pass in 5 !! so ya Smile !! 



YES Manal! I understood everything you wrote here! ROFL
ROFLhutttttt behoodi

........................Mima! Thats your title! ROFL Remember! LOL
why am i calling myselfROFL ROFL ROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Sammmmy ROFL ! done We found our BEHOOODA COMPLAINER ROFL !!
@ Aleeena : hahahhahaha i dropped Physics today ROFL !! 
cuz i knw i cant get A or B !! n I dnt want to ruin ma Report wid All A's n B's n 1 E LOL

Clever Manal! LOL
So you get to choose which subject you wanna give the exam? Confused There shd be some minimum subject number? Confused
u can drop any subject u want !! cuz thts YOUR lose !! not the Schoool !! 
and plus now there is a new rule in dubai !! tht the schooool won't let u do the IG'z of a subject if ur mark ain't good in tht subject ! n ur teacher thinks that u might not be able to get A-C in tht subject !!
so alhumdulillah im qualified for xams !!! 
in UNI's in dubai ! they will Ask u mostly for 5 IGCSE' subjects wid Mark A-C ! n 2 AS levels !!! 
so im not gona do AS Level ! im just gona go to Murdock university to do 1 year foundation on Accounts ! n thn if i want i can continue in Murdock uni or any other university !! 
 
n plus i got 9 IG'z !! as u seee its a must i should pass in 5 !! so ya Smile !! 



YES Manal! I understood everything you wrote here! ROFL
ROFLhutttttt behoodi

........................Mima! Thats your title! ROFL Remember! LOL
why am i calling myselfROFL ROFL ROFL

Maybe your self talking skills took over for a moment! ROFL
Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14515

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:22am | IP Logged

image
i'm going to post this on every page to give Priti a headacheROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14515

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Sammmmy ROFL ! done We found our BEHOOODA COMPLAINER ROFL !!
@ Aleeena : hahahhahaha i dropped Physics today ROFL !! 
cuz i knw i cant get A or B !! n I dnt want to ruin ma Report wid All A's n B's n 1 E LOL

Clever Manal! LOL
So you get to choose which subject you wanna give the exam? Confused There shd be some minimum subject number? Confused
u can drop any subject u want !! cuz thts YOUR lose !! not the Schoool !! 
and plus now there is a new rule in dubai !! tht the schooool won't let u do the IG'z of a subject if ur mark ain't good in tht subject ! n ur teacher thinks that u might not be able to get A-C in tht subject !!
so alhumdulillah im qualified for xams !!! 
in UNI's in dubai ! they will Ask u mostly for 5 IGCSE' subjects wid Mark A-C ! n 2 AS levels !!! 
so im not gona do AS Level ! im just gona go to Murdock university to do 1 year foundation on Accounts ! n thn if i want i can continue in Murdock uni or any other university !! 
 
n plus i got 9 IG'z !! as u seee its a must i should pass in 5 !! so ya Smile !! 



YES Manal! I understood everything you wrote here! ROFL
ROFL ! n I believe u ROFL

Add it to the set of lies you posted! ROFL
also add Manal's lie "i'm innocent"LOL
Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14515

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by mima190587

Manalwa PAY would do you mean pay???
i went to public school, it's free education until 18
obviously there's private school, but i don't know how much that is
dunno !! maybe we pay cuz they order our xam papers frm Cambridge uni Confused !! 

Confusedwow i got free education shameLOL but maybe that's why i'm so behoodaConfusedLOL
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Joined: 05 January 2010
Posts: 73511

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

Originally posted by mima190587

Manalwa PAY would do you mean pay???
i went to public school, it's free education until 18
obviously there's private school, but i don't know how much that is
dunno !! maybe we pay cuz they order our xam papers frm Cambridge uni Confused !! 


oee maa! Tera school kitna khatarnak hai! LOL
Apun to chindi chor school se padh ke paas hua hai, itne paapad nahin belne padte wahan! LOL

our schooool is kamina ROFL ! they take so much money Shocked !!! in other schoools its 150 !! n our schooool takin 300 xtra Angry !! 
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 5:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

image
i'm going to post this on every page to give Priti a headacheROFL ROFL ROFL


Argggggggggggggg! Ab to definitely HUTTTTTTTTTTTT Behoodi mima! Angry ROFL
I remember that poll Mima created n this option got the max. vote thanx to Manal! ROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1193   Views: 43707

-BlackSky- 1193 43707 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 1206   Views: 37485

.Manal. 1206 37485 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1203   Views: 42209

pritirays 1203 42209 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1218   Views: 44198

-BlackSky- 1218 44198 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1200   Views: 42307

-BlackSky- 1200 42307 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .Manal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index