Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 77)

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by pritirays

no at home with no one to see meLOL i'm not working at the moment and finished my studies about 2 years ago, i'm almost 24yrs you know
that rough time i was going through i handed in my notice at my work, and now i'm kinda finding myself LOL basically unemployed and pennylessROFL

Ok! LOL
You are 24! Shocked And wht is this pennyless status? Change it! LOL
Throw a party when the status is changed! LOL

yes i know shameful age, i am the dadi of the forum and please don't ask why aren't i married yet....actually my mum doesn't want me to go Bangladesh with my dad cause she's scared people will want to marry me or ask my dad questions of my marriage, my dad just told her to shut up he ain't gonna just get me married off to anyone (ok the convo was more polite)LOL

Abe I am older than you! ROFL And me also not married yet n look at Manal! ROFL
I like your mom's thought process! My mom also bugs me a lot regarding marriage! Its really hilarious to observe the way they try to approach the marriage issue with me as if I don't understand her intentions! LOL
that Manal is a step ahead of all of usROFL and my parents are actually pretty cool about the marriage thing, my dad doesn't want me to get married yet and my mum just worried about what people will think and say (typical) but really i know she doesn't want me married yet

heheh yep shes ahead of usLOL

I will be getting engaged soon as wellLOL..... my mom and dads r on my backCry
really? well don't feel too pressured agree only if it feels right 

i kinda said yes....... but we'll see what happens.....the guys family are in pakistan ...... we only speak via phone or webcam...

but he's here sucking up to my parents big timeConfused

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Originally posted by dkmystery

honestly i feel quite blessed with my family, i'm not being pressured into anything even though i know my parents get a lot of talk and questions from friends and family so my parents are cool, and they know about the stuff that happened with me and know i'm not just going to marry anyone

my parents have started with the marriage talks.... my bhabhi indirectly was pointing towards her bro and I had to run away from there ROFL

does this mean that there is another behooda who MAYBE getting married?LOL

no way! sincerely, I don't want to get married EVER.
first of all, there are no such men that I'd be interested in and secondly, I just don't want to get married.
being in India and carrying such thoughts, that too when one is a gal, isn't easy task Ouch
I dunno what I'll do but I'll make sure I'm not forced into doing anything tht I don't want to! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xxxjrae

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

that Manal is a step ahead of all of usROFL and my parents are actually pretty cool about the marriage thing, my dad doesn't want me to get married yet and my mum just worried about what people will think and say (typical) but really i know she doesn't want me married yet

Abe tu UK main hai na, phir wahan to marriage ka itna pressure nahin hooga! Wahan to early 30s bhi chalta hooga I guess! LOL
India main thoda pain hai, khud to worry na ho to bhi parents ko worry karte dekh bura lagta hai! Its like there is no need to worry but how to make mom-dad understand this? Confused
Good your parents are cool abt it, mine are not! But I have an elder sister to get married first! Hehehehehehe so me safe till then! Wink
i know i'm in UK but my parents and family grew up there so they still have that soch in their heads, but i know when it comes to my kids i would never put that pressure, i actually have an older sister too but i think my parents have given up on herROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Aleena even i thought you were in your teensShocked

thanks for the advice about teaching, i might look into it after my holiday

I really wish I was youngCry.... only if i can turn back timeCry

so true! me too!!

if only being vampire was true, I would become one and leave India forever Angry and enjoy life to its fullest Big smile
Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

mima dont get stressed out I know how u feel......Im the dadi of the gang so dont worry abt thatLOL

and tell those people who keep asking abt marriage to F- offLOL
Aleena don't worry, i know how to handle these people...i think that's why my dad's not worried about taking me with him, he knows i can handle myself
last time i went was with my whole family in 2005 and my aunt got a marriage proposal at the time from a village guy and i just stood up and said for real are you asking to marry my aunt, have you seen your face in the mirror and i remember my dad just cracking up,LOL but honestly the guy was ugly

dont listen to any1 else ...... if u feel comfortable and happy go for it..... otherwise say no....its your life....

you've been asked for uniformLOL i always get asked for IDLOL don't worry i don't feel no pressure i have a laid back attitudeWink
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged

Abe tu UK main hai na, phir wahan to marriage ka itna pressure nahin hooga! Wahan to early 30s bhi chalta hooga I guess! LOL
India main thoda pain hai, khud to worry na ho to bhi parents ko worry karte dekh bura lagta hai! Its like there is no need to worry but how to make mom-dad understand this? Confused
Good your parents are cool abt it, mine are not! But I have an elder sister to get married first! Hehehehehehe so me safe till then! Wink
i know i'm in UK but my parents and family grew up there so they still have that soch in their heads, but i know when it comes to my kids i would never put that pressure, i actually have an older sister too but i think my parents have given up on herROFL

if only my parents too give up on me Day Dreaming

this has happened with my best frnd, who's elder sis has a job and my frnd is getting married next month! LOL
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

honestly i feel quite blessed with my family, i'm not being pressured into anything even though i know my parents get a lot of talk and questions from friends and family so my parents are cool, and they know about the stuff that happened with me and know i'm not just going to marry anyone

my parents have started with the marriage talks.... my bhabhi indirectly was pointing towards her bro and I had to run away from there ROFL

does this mean that there is another behooda who MAYBE getting married?LOL

no way! sincerely, I don't want to get married EVER.
first of all, there are no such men that I'd be interested in and secondly, I just don't want to get married.
being in India and carrying such thoughts, that too when one is a gal, isn't easy task Ouch
I dunno what I'll do but I'll make sure I'm not forced into doing anything tht I don't want to! LOL

I was like you as well..... now i have no  chance...... the only prob is the society....... and what they say abt u.....

Do take your time......get married when u feel its right....

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLi guess he's no Ian then

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1_dkmystery_

Go to top