Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 75)

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by pritirays

no at home with no one to see meLOL i'm not working at the moment and finished my studies about 2 years ago, i'm almost 24yrs you know
that rough time i was going through i handed in my notice at my work, and now i'm kinda finding myself LOL basically unemployed and pennylessROFL

Ok! LOL
You are 24! Shocked And wht is this pennyless status? Change it! LOL
Throw a party when the status is changed! LOL

yes i know shameful age, i am the dadi of the forum and please don't ask why aren't i married yet....actually my mum doesn't want me to go Bangladesh with my dad cause she's scared people will want to marry me or ask my dad questions of my marriage, my dad just told her to shut up he ain't gonna just get me married off to anyone (ok the convo was more polite)LOL

Abe I am older than you! ROFL And me also not married yet n look at Manal! ROFL
I like your mom's thought process! My mom also bugs me a lot regarding marriage! Its really hilarious to observe the way they try to approach the marriage issue with me as if I don't understand her intentions! LOL
that Manal is a step ahead of all of usROFL and my parents are actually pretty cool about the marriage thing, my dad doesn't want me to get married yet and my mum just worried about what people will think and say (typical) but really i know she doesn't want me married yet

heheh yep shes ahead of usLOL

I will be getting engaged soon as wellLOL..... my mom and dads r on my backCry

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by dkmystery

I'm watching it from the 1st part LOL
I just hate it when they portray christians in the same cliched manner, as people who can't speak correct hindi Dead
n that dubbing artist for the mother superior was so baaaaaad! n again that fake bg while Madhu is driving ROFL

Haan I know! ROFL And they always dub Sisters' voice to show the extra polite effect! LOL
I don't get the fake bckgrd thingy! Maybe the director doesn;t know how to direct the car driving thingy! LOL

exactly! I've studied in a convent school so I know the Sisters are good but they can be strict too and they don't have such a voice and for god's sake they know how to speak in Hindi Angry
n stupid BG Dead Angry LOL

and how stupid it was at the start when Abhay n Pia's voices were echoing ROFL

I did not notice the echo, I was busy laughing at their supposedly *tormented acting*! ROFL

and which sane gal will start roaming around in the streets in the night calling out Abhay Abhay!!
she deserved this accident ROFLROFLROFL
kya roll mara chori ne ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

mima dont get stressed out I know how u feel......Im the dadi of the gang so dont worry abt thatLOL

and tell those people who keep asking abt marriage to F- offLOL
Aleena don't worry, i know how to handle these people...i think that's why my dad's not worried about taking me with him, he knows i can handle myself
last time i went was with my whole family in 2005 and my aunt got a marriage proposal at the time from a village guy and i just stood up and said for real are you asking to marry my aunt, have you seen your face in the mirror and i remember my dad just cracking up,LOL but honestly the guy was ugly
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

LOL

Im 28...... yes I know Im a buddiLOL

there are quite a few jobs in teaching....... I know a lot of people who blagged there way into teaching jobs when they dont have a dgree or experience......

do try Smile

Haila and I thought you are a teen! ROFL Abe teri baaton se teri umar ka pata hi nahin chalta!!! ROFL
Ohk that was me trying to copy an advertisement's lines! LOL

hahaha people say that all the time....... when I teach I get mistaken for a student as i look 16LOLLOL i have even been asked for my school uniformLOLLOL 

its not my fault i look too youngLOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

that Manal is a step ahead of all of usROFL and my parents are actually pretty cool about the marriage thing, my dad doesn't want me to get married yet and my mum just worried about what people will think and say (typical) but really i know she doesn't want me married yet

Abe tu UK main hai na, phir wahan to marriage ka itna pressure nahin hooga! Wahan to early 30s bhi chalta hooga I guess! LOL
India main thoda pain hai, khud to worry na ho to bhi parents ko worry karte dekh bura lagta hai! Its like there is no need to worry but how to make mom-dad understand this? Confused
Good your parents are cool abt it, mine are not! But I have an elder sister to get married first! Hehehehehehe so me safe till then! Wink
Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged

no at home with no one to see meLOL i'm not working at the moment and finished my studies about 2 years ago, i'm almost 24yrs you know
that rough time i was going through i handed in my notice at my work, and now i'm kinda finding myself LOL basically unemployed and pennylessROFL

Ok! LOL
You are 24! Shocked And wht is this pennyless status? Change it! LOL
Throw a party when the status is changed! LOL

yes i know shameful age, i am the dadi of the forum and please don't ask why aren't i married yet....actually my mum doesn't want me to go Bangladesh with my dad cause she's scared people will want to marry me or ask my dad questions of my marriage, my dad just told her to shut up he ain't gonna just get me married off to anyone (ok the convo was more polite)LOL

I hate when people poke in our personal matters and if it's a girl then they will always have this question, when r u getting married? and once when u r, then, when r u having kids?
Sleepy
i know i know don't get me started on that, so bloody nosy!!! we live in the town in Bangladesh so it's not as bad as in the village but you still get those questions from peopleAngry

Duniya ko goli maaro! ROFL I don't care wht ppl think! LOL As if they thinking will get me married to the boy of my liking! Angry LOL
ROFLlove the line in red
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged

I did not notice the echo, I was busy laughing at their supposedly *tormented acting*! ROFL

and which sane gal will start roaming around in the streets in the night calling out Abhay Abhay!!
she deserved this accident ROFLROFLROFL
kya roll mara chori ne ROFLROFLROFL

ROFL Thats wht we always talk abt! She is INSANE! ROFL
And mast accident tha na, she shouted aaaaaaaaaaaaaa n rolled over!
ROFL ROFL ROFL I actually wanted her to be thrown back n topple all over the car n then fall! ROFL ROFL ROFL Effect aur achcha hoota! Evil Smile LOL Chal thappad na sahi, ek mast accident hi sahi! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged

mima dont get stressed out I know how u feel......Im the dadi of the gang so dont worry abt thatLOL

and tell those people who keep asking abt marriage to F- offLOL
Aleena don't worry, i know how to handle these people...i think that's why my dad's not worried about taking me with him, he knows i can handle myself
last time i went was with my whole family in 2005 and my aunt got a marriage proposal at the time from a village guy and i just stood up and said for real are you asking to marry my aunt, have you seen your face in the mirror and i remember my dad just cracking up,LOL but honestly the guy was ugly

dont listen to any1 else ...... if u feel comfortable and happy go for it..... otherwise say no....its your life....

Go to top