Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 74)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by mima190587

so hot topic for Friday will be VD i guess LOL

n I hope when Priti n I discuss, u gals won't run away as always ROFL
.
 
dont worry know one will run...... I  miss my tylerLOL
 
 

Its just promises! Divs n I know by experience! ROFL
You guys just vanish one after the other once VD discussion starts n innocent Divs n me don't suspect till we notice the deserted CC except the two of us! ROFL

exactly! n no one comes bk even when we promise to stop our discussions ROFLROFLROFL

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14515

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mima190587

no at home with no one to see meLOL i'm not working at the moment and finished my studies about 2 years ago, i'm almost 24yrs you know
that rough time i was going through i handed in my notice at my work, and now i'm kinda finding myself LOL basically unemployed and pennylessROFL


Ok! LOL
You are 24! Shocked And wht is this pennyless status? Change it! LOL
Throw a party when the status is changed! LOL

yes i know shameful age, i am the dadi of the forum and please don't ask why aren't i married yet....actually my mum doesn't want me to go Bangladesh with my dad cause she's scared people will want to marry me or ask my dad questions of my marriage, my dad just told her to shut up he ain't gonna just get me married off to anyone (ok the convo was more polite)LOL

Abe I am older than you! ROFL And me also not married yet n look at Manal! ROFL
I like your mom's thought process! My mom also bugs me a lot regarding marriage! Its really hilarious to observe the way they try to approach the marriage issue with me as if I don't understand her intentions! LOL
that Manal is a step ahead of all of usROFL and my parents are actually pretty cool about the marriage thing, my dad doesn't want me to get married yet and my mum just worried about what people will think and say (typical) but really i know she doesn't want me married yet
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by mima190587

so hot topic for Friday will be VD i guess LOL

n I hope when Priti n I discuss, u gals won't run away as always ROFL
.
 
dont worry know one will run...... I  miss my tylerLOL
 
 

Its just promises! Divs n I know by experience! ROFL
You guys just vanish one after the other once VD discussion starts n innocent Divs n me don't suspect till we notice the deserted CC except the two of us! ROFL
.
 
LOLLOLLOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

LOL
 
Im 28...... yes I know Im a buddiLOL
 
 
there are quite a few jobs in teaching....... I know a lot of people who blagged there way into teaching jobs when they dont have a dgree or experience......
 
do try Smile

Haila and I thought you are a teen! ROFL Abe teri baaton se teri umar ka pata hi nahin chalta!!! ROFL
Ohk that was me trying to copy an advertisement's lines! LOL
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mima190587

no at home with no one to see meLOL i'm not working at the moment and finished my studies about 2 years ago, i'm almost 24yrs you know
that rough time i was going through i handed in my notice at my work, and now i'm kinda finding myself LOL basically unemployed and pennylessROFL


Ok! LOL
You are 24! Shocked And wht is this pennyless status? Change it! LOL
Throw a party when the status is changed! LOL

yes i know shameful age, i am the dadi of the forum and please don't ask why aren't i married yet....actually my mum doesn't want me to go Bangladesh with my dad cause she's scared people will want to marry me or ask my dad questions of my marriage, my dad just told her to shut up he ain't gonna just get me married off to anyone (ok the convo was more polite)LOL

Abe I am older than you! ROFL And me also not married yet n look at Manal! ROFL
I like your mom's thought process! My mom also bugs me a lot regarding marriage! Its really hilarious to observe the way they try to approach the marriage issue with me as if I don't understand her intentions! LOL
that Manal is a step ahead of all of usROFL and my parents are actually pretty cool about the marriage thing, my dad doesn't want me to get married yet and my mum just worried about what people will think and say (typical) but really i know she doesn't want me married yet
.
 
heheh yep shes ahead of usLOL
 
I will be getting engaged soon as wellLOL..... my mom and dads r on my backCry
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28591

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery


I'm watching it from the 1st part LOL
I just hate it when they portray christians in the same cliched manner, as people who can't speak correct hindi Dead
n that dubbing artist for the mother superior was so baaaaaad! n again that fake bg while Madhu is driving ROFL

Haan I know! ROFL And they always dub Sisters' voice to show the extra polite effect! LOL
I don't get the fake bckgrd thingy! Maybe the director doesn;t know how to direct the car driving thingy! LOL

exactly! I've studied in a convent school so I know the Sisters are good but they can be strict too and they don't have such a voice and for god's sake they know how to speak in Hindi Angry
n stupid BG Dead Angry LOL

and how stupid it was at the start when Abhay n Pia's voices were echoing ROFL

I did not notice the echo, I was busy laughing at their supposedly *tormented acting*! ROFL

and which sane gal will start roaming around in the streets in the night calling out Abhay Abhay!!
she deserved this accident ROFLROFLROFL
kya roll mara chori ne ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14515

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

mima dont get stressed out I know how u feel......Im the dadi of the gang so dont worry abt thatLOL
 
and tell those people who keep asking abt marriage to F- offLOL
Aleena don't worry, i know how to handle these people...i think that's why my dad's not worried about taking me with him, he knows i can handle myself
last time i went was with my whole family in 2005 and my aunt got a marriage proposal at the time from a village guy and i just stood up and said for real are you asking to marry my aunt, have you seen your face in the mirror and i remember my dad just cracking up,LOL but honestly the guy was ugly
aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by aleena1

LOL
 
Im 28...... yes I know Im a buddiLOL
 
 
there are quite a few jobs in teaching....... I know a lot of people who blagged there way into teaching jobs when they dont have a dgree or experience......
 
do try Smile

Haila and I thought you are a teen! ROFL Abe teri baaton se teri umar ka pata hi nahin chalta!!! ROFL
Ohk that was me trying to copy an advertisement's lines! LOL
.
 
 
hahaha people say that all the time....... when I teach I get mistaken for a student as i look 16LOLLOL i have even been asked for my school uniformLOLLOL 
 
 
its not my fault i look too youngLOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1193   Views: 45948

-BlackSky- 1193 45948 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 1197   Views: 40052

.Manal. 1197 40052 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1200   Views: 45169

pritirays 1200 45169 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 151 152

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1215   Views: 46648

-BlackSky- 1215 46648 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1198   Views: 44897

-BlackSky- 1198 44897 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .Manal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index