Chat Clubs

India-Forums

   
Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 73)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery


I'm watching it from the 1st part LOL
I just hate it when they portray christians in the same cliched manner, as people who can't speak correct hindi Dead
n that dubbing artist for the mother superior was so baaaaaad! n again that fake bg while Madhu is driving ROFL

Haan I know! ROFL And they always dub Sisters' voice to show the extra polite effect! LOL
I don't get the fake bckgrd thingy! Maybe the director doesn;t know how to direct the car driving thingy! LOL

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14515

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mima190587

no at home with no one to see meLOL i'm not working at the moment and finished my studies about 2 years ago, i'm almost 24yrs you know
that rough time i was going through i handed in my notice at my work, and now i'm kinda finding myself LOL basically unemployed and pennylessROFL


Ok! LOL
You are 24! Shocked And wht is this pennyless status? Change it! LOL
Throw a party when the status is changed! LOL

yes i know shameful age, i am the dadi of the forum and please don't ask why aren't i married yet....actually my mum doesn't want me to go Bangladesh with my dad cause she's scared people will want to marry me or ask my dad questions of my marriage, my dad just told her to shut up he ain't gonna just get me married off to anyone (ok the convo was more polite)LOL

I hate when people poke in our personal matters and if it's a girl then they will always have this question, when r u getting married? and once when u r, then, when r u having kids?
Sleepy
i know i know don't get me started on that, so bloody nosy!!! we live in the town in Bangladesh so it's not as bad as in the village but you still get those questions from peopleAngry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mima190587

no at home with no one to see meLOL i'm not working at the moment and finished my studies about 2 years ago, i'm almost 24yrs you know
that rough time i was going through i handed in my notice at my work, and now i'm kinda finding myself LOL basically unemployed and pennylessROFL


Ok! LOL
You are 24! Shocked And wht is this pennyless status? Change it! LOL
Throw a party when the status is changed! LOL

yes i know shameful age, i am the dadi of the forum and please don't ask why aren't i married yet....actually my mum doesn't want me to go Bangladesh with my dad cause she's scared people will want to marry me or ask my dad questions of my marriage, my dad just told her to shut up he ain't gonna just get me married off to anyone (ok the convo was more polite)LOL

Abe I am older than you! ROFL And me also not married yet n look at Manal! ROFL
I like your mom's thought process! My mom also bugs me a lot regarding marriage! Its really hilarious to observe the way they try to approach the marriage issue with me as if I don't understand her intentions! LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Xxxjrae

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Joined: 31 August 2005
Posts: 9268

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
mima dont get stressed out I know how u feel......Im the dadi of the gang so dont worry abt thatLOL
 
and tell those people who keep asking abt marriage to F- offLOL
Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14515

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by mima190587

Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by mima190587

image

My friend passed her driving test today
 
man i better be careful whilst driving now, this was her 3rd attempt LOL

were you expressing your happiness this way in your college/office? LOL
no at home with no one to see meLOL i'm not working at the moment and finished my studies about 2 years ago, i'm almost 24yrs you know
that rough time i was going through i handed in my notice at my work, and now i'm kinda finding myself LOL basically unemployed and pennylessROFL
.
 
hi yeah I saw the VD pic u sent me...... hilariousLOL
 
hmmm your 24 yrs old....... Wow...... Im the bhuddi of the group im way older than uLOL
 
hmmmm join agencies they will find u work (go for teachinf assistant jobs..... do a couple of volunteer work for one or 2 days) and then join they will def find u workSmile
not really looking for a job at the moment but thanks for the advice, if i get despo i will join agency.....how much older are you? fine if you want to keep it a secretLOL 
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Joined: 13 January 2008
Posts: 28587

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery


I'm watching it from the 1st part LOL
I just hate it when they portray christians in the same cliched manner, as people who can't speak correct hindi Dead
n that dubbing artist for the mother superior was so baaaaaad! n again that fake bg while Madhu is driving ROFL

Haan I know! ROFL And they always dub Sisters' voice to show the extra polite effect! LOL
I don't get the fake bckgrd thingy! Maybe the director doesn;t know how to direct the car driving thingy! LOL

exactly! I've studied in a convent school so I know the Sisters are good but they can be strict too and they don't have such a voice and for god's sake they know how to speak in Hindi Angry
n stupid BG Dead Angry LOL

and how stupid it was at the start when Abhay n Pia's voices were echoing ROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Joined: 23 May 2007
Posts: 21015

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aleena1

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by mima190587

so hot topic for Friday will be VD i guess LOL

n I hope when Priti n I discuss, u gals won't run away as always ROFL
.
 
dont worry know one will run...... I  miss my tylerLOL
 
 

Its just promises! Divs n I know by experience! ROFL
You guys just vanish one after the other once VD discussion starts n innocent Divs n me don't suspect till we notice the deserted CC except the two of us! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Joined: 11 December 2009
Posts: 14515

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by mima190587

so hot topic for Friday will be VD i guess LOL

n I hope when Priti n I discuss, u gals won't run away as always ROFL
ROFLi might be here and i say MIGHTROFL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Return of the Behooda Gang #9 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1193   Views: 43599

-BlackSky- 1193 43599 02 September 2010 at 9:20am by pritirays
Return of the Behooda Gang #8 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: .Manal.   Replies: 1206   Views: 37388

.Manal. 1206 37388 23 August 2010 at 2:44pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #7 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: pritirays   Replies: 1203   Views: 42102

pritirays 1203 42102 15 August 2010 at 3:09am by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #6 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 152 153

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1218   Views: 44061

-BlackSky- 1218 44061 06 August 2010 at 2:46pm by .Manal.
Return of the Behooda Gang #5 |INVITES ONLY|

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: -BlackSky-   Replies: 1200   Views: 42191

-BlackSky- 1200 42191 30 July 2010 at 8:03pm by .Manal.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chat Clubs Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index