Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 59)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

maybe coz we r so hard-working, that our body n mind needs rest Wink LOL LOL

I think it is scripted! Yana must have got work again so she was 'evicted'... n I don't trust 'reality shows' coz they look fake LOL

I saw Sushant's and he was mast as always!

Sushant shd n must win! He performs the best! Clap Clap  Clap Ankita is good but she appears kinda proud lady! Confused Confused Confused
Yaana n sAlman are too chipka chipki yaar, makes me eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkksssssssssss at times! Dead Dead Dead While Sushant n Shama are awesome without the chipka chipki! She is good choreographer! I even like Ragini's choreographer, but does not like her dance! LOL

I loved Jai n Renika's dance on twist! Clap Jai has some awesome talent, he made REnuka dance so well n so graceful! Clap Clap Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

ROFL  aur nahin to kya!!! ROFL As I said - Kisi kaam ki nahin hai! Witch hai to bhi magic karte hue almost marr jaati hai! ROFL Then she lost the Moonstone! Angry Damon n Stef n even Jer risked their lives to get it back! And just look at how easily she lost it! Angry Angry Angry Damon shd now definitely kill her for this crime! LOL But let Rose aubty die first! ROFL

STEFAN! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! Angry Angry Angry Naam mat loo uss namakool ka!
ROFL
And I know - "Ohh I am a teenager, I have got soo many feelings"
ROFL ROFL ROFL Damon knows very well how to irritate someone! ROFL But loved his protective side for Elena - "You will not talk like that to Elena!"! Approve

exactly for all what u wrote!

n Damon is a real item.. the way he said that line to Jer... i was laughing all the time LOL

Damon - the Item boy! ROFL Right! The way he said that to Jer n even the way they were walking made it all look so damn funny! LOL Love Damon's lines n his sense of humour! LOL And BORING SULKER came thr n broke the fun! Dead

Btw me watching dangerous companions too! LOL

LOL

Damon once told Stephan that he didn't have a sense of humor. S replies, I don't have a sense of Damon LOL

Ian is the best choice of Damon... the last epi. of Season 1 showed a complete different side of Damon n I will be surprised if Damon haters(if there are ny LOL) still didn't fall in love with him LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:33am | IP Logged
oho! so maybe I'll watch Tuesday's JDJ tonight...

n yup, ankita kind of sometimes looks like, she is faking... LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:43am | IP Logged

Damon - the Item boy! ROFL Right! The way he said that to Jer n even the way they were walking made it all look so damn funny! LOL Love Damon's lines n his sense of humour! LOL And BORING SULKER came thr n broke the fun! Dead

LOL

Damon once told Stephan that he didn't have a sense of humor. S replies, I don't have a sense of Damon LOL

Ian is the best choice of Damon... the last epi. of Season 1 showed a complete different side of Damon n I will be surprised if Damon haters(if there are ny LOL) still didn't fall in love with him LOL

I know! Why do the Damon Haters even exist??? LOL I mean - yes he was brutual in season 1, but then they showed the reason n how he softened on finding love! Big smile I like the fact that he can love someone so passionately! Clap He loved KAT so much but behoodi is behoodi! LOL But I like her that way! Wink

But now Elena is NOT ALLOWED to break his heart! Angry Angry Angry CVs shd be knowing that Stefan n Elena bore ppl like anything! LOL Damon is wht we all need to see! More n more of Damon n less of SELENA! Dead

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged

oho! so maybe I'll watch Tuesday's JDJ tonight...

n yup, ankita kind of sometimes looks like, she is faking... LOL

ok! Tongue
I will replay late as me watching Dangerous Companions! Big smile
Tonight Nat Geo is airing the 3rd part of Lion Ranger series @ 10:00 pm! Big smile

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
how cute is this:

Xxxjrae IF-Sizzlerz
Xxxjrae
Xxxjrae

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:20am | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:23am | IP Logged

LOL

I know! Why do the Damon Haters even exist??? LOL I mean - yes he was brutual in season 1, but then they showed the reason n how he softened on finding love! Big smile I like the fact that he can love someone so passionately! Clap He loved KAT so much but behoodi is behoodi! LOL But I like her that way! Wink

But now Elena is NOT ALLOWED to break his heart! Angry Angry Angry CVs shd be knowing that Stefan n Elena bore ppl like anything! LOL Damon is wht we all need to see! More n more of Damon n less of SELENA! Dead

it is just like Alaric said in the 1st season:
Stephan has humanity all over
Damon has traces of it
Isobel lacked it,, though she too does have it (where did she disappear btw Confused)

Damon has his reasons and he is atleast truthful n honest always! I like his strategy towards life, the on n off switch!

Go to top