Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 53)

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

hahahahhahahahahahahahahaha ya jonnnah crossed his limits too ROFL ! Tho he makes me laugh as he reminds me of ma friend in ma class LOL !! 
n ya i like tht teacher 
did u watch the 1 where hahahahhaha she asks him to stop playin wid the balls n put thm down ROFL ! n behoooda goes sits down ROFL

yeah that was hilariousLOLLOL

but his behaviour was out of order i think he should have been sent to SEN because I noticed he did have trouble with reading and had low confidence when he tried to hide his work from the teacher they should have assessed him for dyslexia......and maybe this is one of the reasons he may be retaliating/being disruptive in class

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:23am | IP Logged
hahahahah ma comment on the new rules section of the chat club LOL 
----
Few days back ma CC was closed !! 
n the mod left a note ' we lockin it parmanently' @ Red: hope u knw wah tht mean !! right !! 
so if u locked ma CC 'PERMANENTLY' thn why didnt u open it yet !! 
Confused !! 
its not our fault tht some joblesss freaks decide 'stalking' our posts !! n thn for their own fun 'hit'  the 'report' button !!! 
i think the action should be taken against the stalkers who stalk unwanted CC's which r called ' INVITES ONLY' n thn they decide stalkin n thn reporting us !! 
i mean CC's r made for fun right thn why cant we have tht freedom !! 

n i think if a mod decide to 'ignore' ur PM thn we have full rights to make our CC again ! cuz we did our job by 'respecting' the mod ! where the mod decided to 'ignore'  so not onli us members of certain CC's r to blamed buh the stalkers n certain Mods r too !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

hahahahah ma comment on the new rules section of the chat club LOL 
----
Few days back ma CC was closed !! 
n the mod left a note ' we lockin it parmanently' @ Red: hope u knw wah tht mean !! right !! 
so if u locked ma CC 'PERMANENTLY' thn why didnt u open it yet !! 
Confused !! 
its not our fault tht some joblesss freaks decide 'stalking' our posts !! n thn for their own fun 'hit'  the 'report' button !!! 
i think the action should be taken against the stalkers who stalk unwanted CC's which r called ' INVITES ONLY' n thn they decide stalkin n thn reporting us !! 
i mean CC's r made for fun right thn why cant we have tht freedom !! 

n i think if a mod decide to 'ignore' ur PM thn we have full rights to make our CC again ! cuz we did our job by 'respecting' the mod ! where the mod decided to 'ignore'  so not onli us members of certain CC's r to blamed buh the stalkers n certain Mods r too !! 

what the kaminey kalub has been closedShockedShockedAngryAngryAngry I was planning on gatecrashingAngry.....
was wondering where its gone...

bloody losers........ why cant they bloody stay away the f-ing a$$*les.......

True say mano....... they shoulnt even enter the CCAngry

Edited by aleena1 - 25 January 2011 at 9:32am
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:34am | IP Logged
yaa they closed ma CC Angry
----

Monica forces an employee to quit

Neha Maheshwri, TNN, Jan 26, 2011, 12.00am IST

Monica Singh
You take the tantrum stories of the leading actors with a pinch of salt, but when a lesser known actress throws her weight unnecessarily, you do nothing but wonder her guts. 

Pratigya's on-screen mother Naina ji ( Monica Singh) has been having the crew of the show hop crazy with her tantrums and unreasonable demands. If sources are anything to go by, then the moment she enters on the sets, Monica demands for fruits and juice. Not to ignore the expletives she hurls if the spot boy fails to pamper her. But a recent incident had come as a jolt to one of the production executives who was ill-treated by the lady following which he had quit the job. 

The executive producer had requested the actress to wear another sari for a continuity shot, to which the lady took offence and started hurling abuses at him. She even threatened to quit the show and dialed the producer. The producer pacified an angry Monica and requested her to resume the shoot. The actress then started taking pot-shots at the poor executive who decided to quit the show after things became unbearable. 

Apparently, this is the seventh executive producer who has quit the show. If this is a piece of information to you, we take pleasure in informing you about her love life, too. Monica is apparently dating her on-screen son Adarsh ( Ankit Gera) but both refuse to acknowledge. Wonder how he handles Ms. Attitude or if its the son who calls the shots back home

aleena1

aleena1 IF-Rockerz
aleena1
aleena1

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged
naina ji is such pathetic loserAngry..... poor guy...

shes not some megasuperstar that she has to go around throwing tantrums...... the guy must  have said it for a reason
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
They so cute 

aleena1

.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 25 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
hahahaha y cant i hate bonnie ROFL