Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 146)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

so true LOL

I loved the thermometer scene... super comedy dialogues.... LOL she keeps making him talk n yet trying to take temperature! D'oh LOL
but gosh! loved how Sandeep says that it isn't necessary to 'say' everything and the sweet bg music...
such a sweet simple show! Ekta should learn Angry LOL

Ekta loves disputed n morally corrupt shows! Her shows have no reverence for marriage! Dead Its like a game in her shows! The female leads is passed on from one person to another like prostitute among marriages n divorces! Dead Dead Dead

Prerna had 3-4 marriages, Kkusum too had 3-4 marriages, Kripa had mutliple marriages, so did Kashish! Dead And then thr is always one rape scene in her shows! Dead

If she wants to show social issues then why not tackle them in way ACHPM is tackling! Clap I loved the whole Gayatri Mishra doing 10th exam sequence! Clap Brilliant! Clap

And then the hilarious Kavita bhabhi n rat poison sequence! LOL

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:09pm | IP Logged
ROFL ROFL ROFL I just noticed - Star One has two very active Channel mods - Gaganjot n Preeti n now both have become Veteran Member! ROFL PYEK forum has gone anath! ROFL

I can understand - poor mods had to tackle some of the wildest forums on IF! LOL They gave up! LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

so true LOL

I loved the thermometer scene... super comedy dialogues.... LOL she keeps making him talk n yet trying to take temperature! D'oh LOL
but gosh! loved how Sandeep says that it isn't necessary to 'say' everything and the sweet bg music...
such a sweet simple show! Ekta should learn Angry LOL

Ekta loves disputed n morally corrupt shows! Her shows have no reverence for marriage! Dead Its like a game in her shows! The female leads is passed on from one person to another like prostitute among marriages n divorces! Dead Dead Dead

Prerna had 3-4 marriages, Kkusum too had 3-4 marriages, Kripa had mutliple marriages, so did Kashish! Dead And then thr is always one rape scene in her shows! Dead

If she wants to show social issues then why not tackle them in way ACHPM is tackling! Clap I loved the whole Gayatri Mishra doing 10th exam sequence! Clap Brilliant! Clap

And then the hilarious Kavita bhabhi n rat poison sequence! LOL

exactly! n also people marrying for revenge Confused even Pratigya was ruined the day they took that track Angry
n now she is showing Abhayendra n Maithili in bed, stamping these things in young minds! Let the show n characters be Indian!

omg, so true, I loved the Gayatri track n hated the men who made fun of her Angry only Sandeep was the guy who understood her Clap
n loved how later on everyone supported her Clap

just finished the poison epi.,, the way she dreamt of the funeral n everyone ran screaming bhoot
ROFL ROFL ROFL

btw, was Urmi's voice different when she was on the swing n her mom informed her that Sandeep has got fever..?
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL I just noticed - Star One has two very active Channel mods - Gaganjot n Preeti n now both have become Veteran Member! ROFL PYEK forum has gone anath! ROFL

I can understand - poor mods had to tackle some of the wildest forums on IF! LOL They gave up! LOL

ROFL

and that chill_out gang has also disappeared! they didn't appear even after the honest posts last night! LOL maybe they r waiting for their frnds to become mod Tongue

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged

exactly! n also people marrying for revenge Confused even Pratigya was ruined the day they took that track Angry
n now she is showing Abhayendra n Maithili in bed, stamping these things in young minds! Let the show n characters be Indian!

omg, so true, I loved the Gayatri track n hated the men who made fun of her Angry only Sandeep was the guy who understood her Clap

just finished the poison epi.,, the way she dreamt of the funeral n everyone ran screaming bhoot
ROFL ROFL ROFL

btw, was Urmi's voice different when she was on the swing n her mom informed her that Sandeep has got fever..?

I know! Kekta has gone very bold in her shows! This is how the moral degradation of society happening n then teens are watching these shows! Ouch

Gayatri track was awesome! And loved how she made her elder son understand! Clap Hated the husband for all the stubbornness n false pride but his support lateron cleared everything! Clap Sandeep is very good! Clap When he was laughing on Rahul, Urmi was like - mujhe bhi bataoo na kya joke hai! LOL She just wants to be part of everything Sandeep is! LOL I also like how he calls her - "arre sunno"! LOL

The Kavita funeral n bhoot scene was ROFL!
ROFL

Yeah me too noticed that, Urmi's voice at the swing was weird n too shrill! Confused

Edited by pritirays - 01 February 2011 at 10:16pm
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:18pm | IP Logged

ROFL

and that chill_out gang has also disappeared! they didn't appear even after the honest posts last night! LOL maybe they r waiting for their frnds to become mod Tongue

Maybe she herself has applied for being mod as she is already doing the job! LOL But really - she defends Pia like crazy! Wacko Pia is simply dumb n selfish character! Dead
Abhay despite being vampire is more human than Pia! Tongue
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:20pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL

I know! Kekta has gone very bold in her shows! This is how the moral degradation of society happening n then teens are watching these shows! Ouch

Gayatri track was awesome! And loved how she made her elder son understand! Clap Hated the husband for all the stubbornness n false pride but his support lateron cleared everything! Clap Sandeep is very good! Clap When he was laughing on Rahul, Urmi was like - mujhe bhi bataoo na kya joke hai! LOL She just wants to be part of everything Sandeep is! LOL I also like how he calls her - "arre sunno"! LOL

The Kavita funeral n bhoot scene was ROFL!
ROFL

Yeah me too noticed that, Urmi's voice at the swing was weird n too shrill! Confused

hey, did u notice, Shorya n Panchi's boss r missing! ROFL

really yar! I wonder why people didn't like this show! Confused Angry how I wish this show would have continued for years... it had such wonderful script n actors Clap
n yes, the way Rahul signaled Sandeep not to tell Urmi and poor gal was happy even when Sandeep lied LOL

maybe they dubbed later on n she wasn't available or something Confused

I just love Sandeep Urmi scenes Clap LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 10:21pm | IP Logged

ROFL

Maybe she herself has applied for being mod as she is already doing the job! LOL But really - she defends Pia like crazy! Wacko Pia is simply dumb n selfish character! Dead
Abhay despite being vampire is more human than Pia! Tongue

ROFL

show us layak to ho, ki usko defend kare Confused Sleepy

Go to top