Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 141)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by pritirays

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Haila Jugle!
ROFL
Jugle - main doodh peeta bachcha thode hi hoon!
Then appears his mom carrying milk glass - beta doodh pee le!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

And Urmi is so dumb!
ROFL Borrows all of Sandeep's dialogues! ROFL And kya chaanta pada hai usko! LOL Hail Kavita bhabhi! LOL

ROFL ye saari female leads ko ek chanta zaroor padta hai!

Hi Divs! Right time padharo bhai! LOL
Have you stopped watching the episodes, I am on 17th! LOL

Urmi na naha dho ke Sandeep ke peeche pad gayi hai! LOL

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL ROFL
Haila Jugle!
ROFL
Jugle - main doodh peeta bachcha thode hi hoon!
Then appears his mom carrying milk glass - beta doodh pee le!
ROFL ROFL ROFL

And Urmi is so dumb!
ROFL Borrows all of Sandeep's dialogues! ROFL And kya chaanta pada hai usko! LOL Hail Kavita bhabhi! LOL

ROFL ye saari female leads ko ek chanta zaroor padta hai!

Hi Divs! Right time padharo bhai! LOL
Have you stopped watching the episodes, I am on 17th! LOL

Urmi na naha dho ke Sandeep ke peeche pad gayi hai! LOL

Tongue

are yar, I am still on the 8th LOL

watched PYEK.... such a dumb show!
kitna drag karte hain... Pia keeps talking to herself and evn though Abhay is running like a roadrunner, he takes such a long time to reach her Sleepy ROFL

right now watching zor ka jhatka n sushant's performance in JDJ LOL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:31pm | IP Logged

Tongue

kitna drag karte hain... Pia keeps talking to herself and evn though Abhay is running like a roadrunner, he takes such a long time to reach her Sleepy ROFL

ROFL Did you Abhay's transformation into vampire! ROFL The whole forum is ROFL discussing the transformation! Some bold fans have admitted that the fake fangs were making him look teethless! ROFL ROFL ROFL And the footage of wild animals shown in the promo was shown just before the transformation n then there was a note on the screen : WILDLIFE FOOTAGE COURTESY NAT GEO! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Abhay running like roadrunner n still taking so much time while his mom-dad reached the place first n locked Pia inside! LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged

Tongue

ROFL Did you Abhay's transformation into vampire! ROFL The whole forum is ROFL discussing the transformation! Some bold fans have admitted that the fake fangs were making him look teethless! ROFL ROFL ROFL And the footage of wild animals shown in the promo was shown just before the transformation n then there was a note on the screen : WILDLIFE FOOTAGE COURTESY NAT GEO! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Abhay running like roadrunner n still taking so much time while his mom-dad reached the place first n locked Pia inside! LOL

ROFLROFLROFL

the vampires would commit suicide if they c this show ROFL

when they showed that credit, I so remembered u ROFLROFL
next, they would show, story credit: VD and Twilight and numerous other gud shows LOL

I need to chkout these posts now... didn't the Ekta gang jump on the honest forums? ROFL

u know, when Trevino was being told to play the wolf, he was told that it resembles what a woman goes thru while giving birth... the pain, contractions...
so much thought goes into these things!
idhar to lagta hai, inko script clothes fangs de diye aur kaha, jo man mein aaye kar lo ROFLROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

next, they would show, story credit: VD and Twilight and numerous other gud shows LOL

I need to chkout these posts now... didn't the Ekta gang jump on the honest forums? ROFL

u know, when Trevino was being told to play the wolf, he was told that it resembles what a woman goes thru while giving birth... the pain, contractions...
idhar to lagta hai, inko script clothes fangs de diye aur kaha, jo man mein aaye kar lo ROFLROFL

seriously yaar - itna hype create kiya and the promo was so good n real transformation to PHUSSSSSSSSSSS! ROFL
Arre Klaus ko maarne ka achcha tarika! Ye show dikha do n specially this transformation episode! ROFL Bechara maut ki bhikh maangega!
ROFL

Abe pehle to nahin dikhaya tha na footage courtesy! I geuss Nat Geo se SUE karne ka notice gaya hooga, to akal thikane aayi ki har cheez copy nahin ki jaa sakti without givign credits! LOL

LOL! Fangs , script n clothes (in limited quantity) de diya n bola kuch bhi kar lo! LOL NIce point! LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged

ROFLROFLROFL

seriously yaar - itna hype create kiya and the promo was so good n real transformation to PHUSSSSSSSSSSS! ROFL
Arre Klaus ko maarne ka achcha tarika! Ye show dikha do n specially this transformation episode! ROFL Bechara maut ki bhikh maangega!
ROFL

Abe pehle to nahin dikhaya tha na footage courtesy! I geuss Nat Geo se SUE karne ka notice gaya hooga, to akal thikane aayi ki har cheez copy nahin ki jaa sakti without givign credits! LOL

LOL! Fangs , script n clothes (in limited quantity) de diya n bola kuch bhi kar lo! LOL NIce point! LOL

ROFLROFLROFL to phir Stephan ko bhi yahi dikha dete hain ROFLROFLROFL

exactly! un logo ne suna hoga ki is show ka promo bada achcha hai.. n they saw tht ye to copy paste ka mamla hai ROFLROFLROFL

wahi to yar! kya kabada macha rakha hai LOL

n I replied:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1605905&TPN=2&#38749288
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:53pm | IP Logged

Go to top