Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 127)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

not a macho one, but Arjun goes overboard n Sandeep tells him that if he wishes to he can make the whole family stay in colonelganj LOL for that split moment, his face changes xpressions with a determined look! n yup, he isn't totally wrong, me too accept that!

u going at a gud speed, but remember, tujhe kal ofc bhi jaana hai LOL

Yeah I saw that part! Arjun ki bolti band ho gayi! LOL
Abe suspense bardaasht nahin ho raha - wo buddhe uncle jaayenge ke nahin? Confused Ya Arjum will get akal in time? LOL

But I liked the fact that they showed the US lady to be really good, unlike other shows! Angry They show as if Americans don't understand things or they don't have heart! I totally disagree! Angry Humans are humans - even Indians are bad! So why to portray anyone like that when you don't know much abt any culture? Angry

he doesn't Smile

exactly!! Americans r always portrayed as rude, arrogant, disrespectful towards elders... n then the counterpart Indians would be doodh ka dhula hua LOL
it was a pleasant surprise when I first saw this epi.!

oh n to whom have u sent Sammy's b'day wish?

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:39pm | IP Logged

he doesn't Smile

exactly!! Americans r always portrayed as rude, arrogant, disrespectful towards elders... n then the counterpart Indians would be doodh ka dhula hua LOL

Nice! Seems like Arjun is getting the needed AKAL! LOL
And maine abhi tak kisi ko bhi sammy ki b'day wish nahin bheji hai! Confused I have not made anything, kal banati hoon! Tongue Kisko bhejna hai? We thought Aaliyah, but she has not come online since many days, so who will create the thread? Confused

How abt you? Tongue And lets discuss it over PM! LOL

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:40pm | IP Logged

he doesn't Smile

And maine abhi tak kisi ko bhi sammy ki b'day wish nahin bheji hai! Confused I have not made anything, kal banati hoon! Tongue Kisko bhejna hai? We thought Aaliyah, but she has not come online since many days, so who will create the thread? Confused

c the twist at the end Wink

n yes aaliya the disappearing behoodi LOL
she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 1:45pm | IP Logged
What was the point of Matt kissin Caroline forcefully to shut her motuh?ROFL AkWardddd
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged

loved the twist! Clap but arjun behooda jaate jaate bhi sandeep ko daant ke chala gaya!ROFL but wht I liked is - the CVs did not portray anyone negative! Clap The letter was awesome! Clap Clap Clapspecially the last line - your bahu n grandchild's fav. colour is pink! Get house painted, I will be back soon! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:07pm | IP Logged

loved the twist! Clap but arjun behooda jaate jaate bhi sandeep ko daant ke chala gaya!ROFL but wht I liked is - the CVs did not portray anyone negative! Clap The letter was awesome! Clap Clap Clapspecially the last line - your bahu n grandchild's fav. colour is pink! Get house painted, I will be back soon! Clap

see, now u know, such shows don't work! n hence we are awarded by useless shows Ouch

I too loved the letter and how Arjun did all this, specially how the videsi bahu wasn't a vamp! LOL
n Sandeep is such a darling!
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged

see, now u know, such shows don't work! n hence we are awarded by useless shows Ouch

I too loved the letter and how Arjun did all this, specially how the videsi bahu wasn't a vamp! LOL

yaar aajkal logon ke taste ko ki hui gawa hai? Itna achcha show kaise nahin chala? Shocked Confused Angry Know wht - the youngsters or rather the teens just wanna see romantic foolish love stories which have sensual content! Dead Look at how ppl drool over almost kiss scenes, naked boys n their YUCK bodies! Dead

Divs I am loving this show! Clap At end - Arjun is a good son n his getsure to take his dad to US was right! Just that he was not realisisng the pain of his dad! When he did, he changed his decision! Clap His wife n daughter are also too good! Loved the entire family! LOL
Sandeep is really very nice guy yaar! Clap Wht character sketch! I never saw Vadola in any show, just NB1! LOL He is really awesome actor! Now me on episode 5! LOL

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

yaar aajkal logon ke taste ko ki hui gawa hai? Itna achcha show kaise nahin chala? Shocked Confused Angry Know wht - the youngsters or rather the teens just wanna see romantic foolish love stories which have sensual content! Dead Look at how ppl drool over almost kiss scenes, naked boys n their YUCK bodies! Dead

Divs I am loving this show! Clap At end - Arjun is a good son n his getsure to take his dad to US was right! Just that he was not realisisng the pain of his dad! When he did, he changed his decision! Clap His wife n daughter are also too good! Loved the entire family! LOL
Sandeep is really very nice guy yaar! Clap Wht character sketch! I never saw Vadola in any show, just NB1! LOL He is really awesome actor! Now me on episode 5! LOL

exactly! but what has happened to the parents? unka bhi dimag kharab ho gaya hai , lagta hai...
this is why I got so excited when Varun made an appearance in Pratigya!

I won't spoil it for u, for ACHPM was ended when it had so much scope.. and we fans kept waiting for a second season! Cry

I'm glad u r Big smile my compelling is again worth it LOL
n yes, they showed the son's n dad's POV... Arjun wasn't taking his dad for wealth, or for a free servant! n even the dad has his sentiments n memories with the home n place!

now u know why I fell in love with Sandeep.. though sometimes he becomes too selfless Ouch
Koshish was the 1st show I saw of him, this, then NB, he also participated in a singing reality show.. don't remember the name right now LOL he came 2nd though he deserved to win Angry

n another comedy show on DD with shweta kwatra, again forgetting the name of the show Silly

me just finished the 5th epi. Big smile

Go to top