Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 121)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

oh yes, full house of Parminders LOL

this user has videos, dunoo if there are all epi. there... yeah, I saw some scenes, she has so much potential.. should have done a SP show that would have helped her!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ACHPMonline

Thanks yaar! Big smile
Btw - why is the show called Aek Chabhi hai Padoos main? Confused Do the house owners keep losing the house keys? LOL

But the full house of Parminder part was hilarious! LOL Nice original concept! Clap
Parminder weds Parminder!
ROFL

Abe sun - the videos that you posted ye starting se hain? Confused Did Urmi love Varun from start? Confused

Edited by pritirays - 30 January 2011 at 9:47am

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

ROFL ROFL Haila wht a doctor ji! Behooda! ROFL Ek to pehle hi tande jaisa and then girte samay hawaa aa jaati to udd jaata! ROFL

Divya can you get me some link whr I can watch this show full? Tongue See you got me addicted to another show! LOL

omg ROFL the way he keeps jumping and then Varun bandages him all over ROFLROFL

I love my compelling power ROFLROFLROFL

ok, other than that youtube user's link, u can also use this:
http://www.desi**fo***.net/forum/aek-chabhi-hai-padoss-mein/
and
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=479907

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

ROFL ROFL Haila wht a doctor ji! Behooda! ROFL Ek to pehle hi tande jaisa and then girte samay hawaa aa jaati to udd jaata! ROFL

Divya can you get me some link whr I can watch this show full? Tongue See you got me addicted to another show! LOL

omg ROFL the way he keeps jumping and then Varun bandages him all over ROFLROFL

I love my compelling power ROFLROFLROFL

ok, other than that youtube user's link, u can also use this:
http://www.desi**fo***.net/forum/aek-chabhi-hai-padoss-mein/
and
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=479907

Me watching the rest of episode 1 on the youtube link that you posted!

Divs send me these links on PM, or else they will be lost! Please! Big smile

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged

the story is like, urmi loves Varun, Varun too... they haven't told each other
Urmi's parents try to get her married to any rich guy and Varun doesn't propose her or tell her parents coz he doesn't earn much! infact, keeps helping her parents in getting her married to someone else
u should c this doc guy's epi., the 2nd part LOL

Itna to chamka that Urmi loves Varun, but thought that Varun is indifferent! Infact he loves pulling her leg! LOL
Saw the doctor guy! ROFL

I shouldn't have told u this LOL but then now u will c the epi. with this POV... if I remember right, there is also the age difference thing... I remember so many fun scenes of this show LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged

oh yes, full house of Parminders LOL

this user has videos, dunoo if there are all epi. there... yeah, I saw some scenes, she has so much potential.. should have done a SP show that would have helped her!

http://www.youtube.com/user/ACHPMonline

Thanks yaar! Big smile
Btw - why is the show called Aek Chabhi hai Padoos main? Confused Do the house owners keep losing the house keys? LOL

But the full house of Parminder part was hilarious! LOL Nice original concept! Clap
Parminder weds Parminder!
ROFL

Abe sun - the videos that you posted ye starting se hain? Confused Did Urmi love Varun from start? Confused

think this scenario, u have given ur house keys to ur neighbors even when u r in the same city or have just gone to ofc, that is for 24x7! will u do this? nope
these people have trust n faith n love for each other and have a chabi in their pados... not necessarily the literal meaning!

yeah, this doc guy epi. is the 1st one, so we don't know if Saneep loves Urmi.. we c that later on! n it is really cute Big smile
.Manal. IF-Addictz
.Manal.
.Manal.

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

omg i was cryin while readin the vampire diaries boook today Unhappy !! damon made me Cry !! n OMG i love elena now ROFL !! jst love her !! n ppl who watchin the series n love damon will love elena in future !! 
damon made me cry Unhappy !! n he cried too Shocked ! Awwww

Elena in the book is such a stupid gal at the start... proudy arrogant, taking advantage of her looks n frnds! I didn't like her at all Dead
in the show, at least they have a sharp contrast bet. Elena n Kat., though sometimes they tend to merge, like Damon said, sometimes they resemble more than just looks! I laugh when the novel fans complain that Nina should have been blonde and her 'hair color is wrong' ROFL

Stephan is much more strong n good character in the novel, n m sure the creatives changed him coz Paul couldn't match up LOL

one thing is illogical in the novel: Elena turns into a vampire and attacks Stephan!
c'mon, she only transformed, she didn't lose her memory LOL
hahahhahaha actuallly i was laughin tooo when i saw elena is NOT blonde ROFL  n thn i hate stephan even in the booook !!! HATE him !! n Elena will stay a bitch even when she was mentally a kid LOL ! she asked stefan to kiss herDeadLOL buh i started likin her when Damon gets his memory bk n remembers how much he tortured elena Cry n thn remembers his promise to elena tht who ever will hurt u ! i'll take his heart away ! n OMG i was Cryin when he Owanted to kill him self for torturin her ! buh OMG she actually stopped him n she became an angel so she has this power by which she changed damon !! 
i wanna killl these 2 japanese !! forgot their name Angry !! who did all this to Damon !!! OMG I actualllly love the book more thn series !! 
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged

omg i was cryin while readin the vampire diaries boook today Unhappy !! damon made me Cry !! n OMG i love elena now ROFL !! jst love her !! n ppl who watchin the series n love damon will love elena in future !! 
damon made me cry Unhappy !! n he cried too Shocked ! Awwww

Elena in the book is such a stupid gal at the start... proudy arrogant, taking advantage of her looks n frnds! I didn't like her at all Dead
in the show, at least they have a sharp contrast bet. Elena n Kat., though sometimes they tend to merge, like Damon said, sometimes they resemble more than just looks! I laugh when the novel fans complain that Nina should have been blonde and her 'hair color is wrong' ROFL

Stephan is much more strong n good character in the novel, n m sure the creatives changed him coz Paul couldn't match up LOL

one thing is illogical in the novel: Elena turns into a vampire and attacks Stephan!
c'mon, she only transformed, she didn't lose her memory LOL
hahahhahaha actuallly i was laughin tooo when i saw elena is NOT blonde ROFL  n thn i hate stephan even in the booook !!! HATE him !! n Elena will stay a bitch even when she was mentally a kid LOL ! she asked stefan to kiss herDeadLOL buh i started likin her when Damon gets his memory bk n remembers how much he tortured elena Cry n thn remembers his promise to elena tht who ever will hurt u ! i'll take his heart away ! n OMG i was Cryin when he Owanted to kill him self for torturin her ! buh OMG she actually stopped him n she became an angel so she has this power by which she changed damon !! 
i wanna killl these 2 japanese !! forgot their name Angry !! who did all this to Damon !!! OMG I actualllly love the book more thn series !! 

Which book is this you are talking abt Manal? Confused
And how come Elena became Angel? Confused Now wht is she - human, Vampire or Angel? LOL

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Thanks Divs for all the info! Now am gonna watch this show like maniac! LOL

Go to top