Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 118)

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Originally posted by dkmystery

got another pic of Joseph who has been cast for Klaus, n this time he doesn't look as bad as the last pic i posted LOL  imagine him looking like this at Stephan, I'm sure Paul will again start getting scared n cry Mummyyyy LOL

ABe wo blonde final hai kya? LOL
Jeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lookwise he is no comeptition for Ian, dunno abt acting! Confused Know wht - the guy playing ELijah would have been perfect to play Klaus! He plays Elijah so well! Clap But I guess they want Klaus to be shown of around same age as Damon n Stef! Confused

abhi tak to yahi news hai!!

I know that the casting team were looking for a relatively unknown face... I hope they get Klaus right! but Ian k samne to koi nahi tikne wala LOL

I read ur update, found typos, but didn't point them out ROFL
had seen its promo when they showed it at the Star Screen Awards, but not interested to watch it... Tongue
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
SP has started new chain of shows for Sat n Sundays! Tongue
This one seems to be particularly funny! LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged

yeah, there are actually no shows to watch on Sundays!

n this gal, Roshni, is the wife of the director of 'Seven'.. she used to do cricket shows on Doordarshan...
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:28am | IP Logged

got another pic of Joseph who has been cast for Klaus, n this time he doesn't look as bad as the last pic i posted LOL  imagine him looking like this at Stephan, I'm sure Paul will again start getting scared n cry Mummyyyy LOL

Jeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz lookwise he is no comeptition for Ian, dunno abt acting! Confused Know wht - the guy playing ELijah would have been perfect to play Klaus! He plays Elijah so well! Clap But I guess they want Klaus to be shown of around same age as Damon n Stef! Confused

I know that the casting team were looking for a relatively unknown face... I hope they get Klaus right! but Ian k samne to koi nahi tikne wala LOL

had seen its promo when they showed it at the Star Screen Awards, but not interested to watch it... Tongue

Abe koi Elijah tyoe nahin mila kya??? Confused I mean ye banda lallo lag raha hai, but then VD casting team is good! Till date they have casted all perfect charcaters! Wink So lets see! Tongue

Typos! Thanks for not pointing them out! ROFL
Abe Divya I did not know ki ek ghante ka show hai! Phat gayi likhte likhte and I got bored as well! ROFL But before I could withdraw, wo bandi jisne updaters ka liye post khola tha, read my entry! Cry Me got stuck! So thought thode din karke isko bhi ditch! Anyways - once in a week hi karna hai na, to chalega! LOL

Vaise - show is boring!
ROFL Now me appreciating Kareena's bubbly acting! Usko copy karna tough hai! LOL She was very good as GEET! Clap

Edited by pritirays - 30 January 2011 at 8:29am
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:30am | IP Logged

n this gal, Roshni, is the wife of the director of 'Seven'.. she used to do cricket shows on Doordarshan...

Ohh aisa kya? Shocked I know Roshni from Kasam se! I guess she was thr as Piya - the badmaash sister of Bani! LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:45am | IP Logged

Abe koi Elijah tyoe nahin mila kya??? Confused I mean ye banda lallo lag raha hai, but then VD casting team is good! Till date they have casted all perfect charcaters! Wink So lets see! Tongue

Typos! Thanks for not pointing them out! ROFL
Abe Divya I did not know ki ek ghante ka show hai! Phat gayi likhte likhte and I got bored as well! ROFL But before I could withdraw, wo bandi jisne updaters ka liye post khola tha, read my entry! Cry Me got stuck! So thought thode din karke isko bhi ditch! Anyways - once in a week hi karna hai na, to chalega! LOL

Vaise - show is boring!
ROFL Now me appreciating Kareena's bubbly acting! Usko copy karna tough hai! LOL She was very good as GEET! Clap

exactly! Elijah is serious dude... did u c that vid of his I posted 2 pgs back? I still remember that coin throwing scene Clap the whole team is fab!
compare VD n PYEK casting team Silly

ROFL same here... writing gets boring n then to watch n write for an hr long show!
u got caught in the nick of time, maza aaya LOL LOL LOL

I saw the promos and I thought the same, this gal can't match up Kareena..
n they shouldn't have named her Geet, and on top of it, they cast the same actress as her mother, who plays Geet's mom in Geet!!
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 30 January 2011 at 8:46am | IP Logged

Ohh aisa kya? Shocked I know Roshni from Kasam se! I guess she was thr as Piya - the badmaash sister of Bani! LOL

never saw Kasam se Confused
but she is good, though m not  watching the show.. nothing much interesting!

isse achcha to 'aek chabi hai pados mein' tha! idiot SP stopped the show Angry

Go to top