Chat Clubs

India-Forums

Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! (Page 111)

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mima190587

YEAH JULES

Eagerly waiting for this to happen! That Jules is EVIL man! Angry She is so heartless! Angry And cold blooded murderer! Angry

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged

YEAH JULES

she needs to die Angry
Damon needs to kill her Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pritirays

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Rose was like a 'diya'... boojhne se pehle sabse tez roshni di...
I loved the dream Damon prepared for her Clap
n then Ian's expressions when n after he staked her!!

imagine Paul doing that scene ROFL
this is why Stephan is either thrown in a well or sent on stupid errands, he goes to find Isobel, comes back with John ROFLROFLROFL

No words for Ian! Just applaud at his acting skills! He is so natural n real in every scene! Clap Clap Clap He even cries like its real, not like Paul's Mummy cry look! LOL

And Stefan is practically useless, ek baar aur proce ho gaya! As you said - went to fetch Isobel n got the UNCLE! LOL Mua kisi kaam ka nahin! LOL

_dkmystery_

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged

ok sorry no more images
my roll ends, and no Priti i didn't forget rock LOL
need to go or will be late for film
Bye all, love you bye

bbye lady! Have fun! Tongue
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Rose was like a 'diya'... boojhne se pehle sabse tez roshni di...
I loved the dream Damon prepared for her Clap
n then Ian's expressions when n after he staked her!!

imagine Paul doing that scene ROFL
this is why Stephan is either thrown in a well or sent on stupid errands, he goes to find Isobel, comes back with John ROFLROFLROFL

No words for Ian! Just applaud at his acting skills! He is so natural n real in every scene! Clap Clap Clap He even cries like its real, not like Paul's Mummy cry look! LOL

And Stefan is practically useless, ek baar aur proce ho gaya! As you said - went to fetch Isobel n got the UNCLE! LOL Mua kisi kaam ka nahin! LOL

ROFL I love how u said, mua kisi kaam ka nahi hai!!!

now, Mima ran away LOL LOL LOL

this is where VD scores... in Twilight, becoming a werewolf is cool, but here they have shown how torturous it gets... once u transform u r lethal, but the process!!!
similarly, becoming a vampire is painful and u have a chance to not go killing people...

n I loved how they shaped up Rose's last appearance, the actress got so  many emotions to portray in one single epi.
hats off (Ian's LOL) to the writers!!! Clap
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:07am | IP Logged
DIVYA I totally forgot PYEK after seeing VD! LOL
Man PYEK doesn't stand anywhr near VD! VD is exceptional n its Damon that makes it exceptional! Clap Clap Clap It was a full fleged damon episode! Loved it! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Poor Rose! Cry Though I hates her, I did not like her death! Wish she could have survived or Damon would not have to kill her like that! Cry

Damon - Love ya all the more! Hug Hug HugPlease don't hide your feelings1 You are the rockstar! No mattre wht you do, you are GOOD, with some exceptions! LOL Behooda kyon maara us bechari ladki ko? Angry If you wanna kill anyone - kill Jules n her friends! Angry Angry Angry

Elena - thats it lady, stay more with Dmaon n spend less time with Stef! LOL

Stef - ewwwwwwwwww, get some clothes dude! You look YUCK shirtless! Dead Dead Dead I wanted to vomit at the kising scene! Dead And please be of some use! D'ohIsko Isobel aur uncle John main difference nazar nahin aata hai! LOL

Caroline - lady be strong n kick Tyler in next episode for betraying you like that! LOL

Tyler - Please forgive Caroline n Damon team n team up with them! Wink

Edited by pritirays - 28 January 2011 at 10:07am

_dkmystery_

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:10am | IP Logged

ROFL I love how u said, mua kisi kaam ka nahi hai!!!

now, Mima ran away LOL LOL LOL

this is where VD scores... in Twilight, becoming a werewolf is cool, but here they have shown how torturous it gets... once u transform u r lethal, but the process!!!
similarly, becoming a vampire is painful and u have a chance to not go killing people...

n I loved how they shaped up Rose's last appearance, the actress got so  many emotions to portray in one single epi.
hats off (Ian's LOL) to the writers!!! Clap

Abe seriously kisi kaam ka nahin! LOL But know wht - Stef looks best when he is invisible! ROFL

Agree! Rose got so much acting scope! Wht a way to die! LOL Now I like her, forgive all her acts with Damon! LOL

Yeah VD scores as they have directed the show well! I guess movie main itna time nahin hoota ki sab kuch achche se dikhaya jaaye, but still Twilight movies could have been better! LOL
_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 28 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged

DIVYA I totally forgot PYEK after seeing VD! LOL
Man PYEK doesn't stand anywhr near VD! VD is exceptional n its Damon that makes it exceptional! Clap Clap Clap It was a full fleged damon episode! Loved it! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Poor Rose! Cry Though I hates her, I did not like her death! Wish she could have survived or Damon would not have to kill her like that! Cry

Damon - Love ya all the more! Hug Hug HugPlease don't hide your feelings1 You are the rockstar! No mattre wht you do, you are GOOD, with some exceptions! LOL Behooda kyon maara us bechari ladki ko? Angry If you wanna kill anyone - kill Jules n her friends! Angry Angry Angry

Elena - thats it lady, stay more with Dmaon n spend less time with Stef! LOL

Stef - ewwwwwwwwww, get some clothes dude! You look YUCK shirtless! Dead Dead Dead I wanted to vomit at the kising scene! Dead And please be of some use! D'ohIsko Isobel aur uncle John main difference nazar nahin aata hai! LOL

Caroline - lady be strong n kick Tyler in next episode for betraying you like that! LOL

Tyler - Please forgive Caroline n Damon team n team up with them! Wink

me have to go now...

but really, r the 'fans' of PYEK blind? or r they paid to praise that show?? just one look at VD and any sane person would agree with us!!

Rose will be rememberd as the gal who gave the slap scene LOL n who brought out Damon's feelings upfront... though he is now turning bad again to hide this! Angry

gadhi Elena should have stayed with him and he would not have killed tht gal!

Paul's stomach was bulging from the sides ROFL what else can the creatives do? he can't act, doesn't look gud, so he kisses, exposes n now sips vervain LOL

Tyler must have felt betrayed though he must remember how Caroline risked her life to be with him...

pritirays

Go to top