dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pritirays

the fantastic four are superb n Jugle is the limelight! 😆
In the "Sitaroon ki Khoj" competition - they danced so well! 🤣
And Urmi messed up her song on seeing Sandeep distracted with Mouli! 😆

Agree - serious topics n then real awesome comedy! 👏

I simply LOVE how Sandeep shoos off Urmi while the later is so desperately trying to win his attention! 😆

so true 😆

I loved the thermometer scene... super comedy dialogues.... 😆 she keeps making him talk n yet trying to take temperature! 😆
but gosh! loved how Sandeep says that it isn't necessary to 'say' everything and the sweet bg music...
such a sweet simple show! Ekta should learn 😡 😆
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

so true 😆

I loved the thermometer scene... super comedy dialogues.... 😆 she keeps making him talk n yet trying to take temperature! 😆
but gosh! loved how Sandeep says that it isn't necessary to 'say' everything and the sweet bg music...
such a sweet simple show! Ekta should learn 😡 😆

Ekta loves disputed n morally corrupt shows! Her shows have no reverence for marriage! 🤢 Its like a game in her shows! The female leads is passed on from one person to another like prostitute among marriages n divorces! 🤢 🤢 🤢

Prerna had 3-4 marriages, Kkusum too had 3-4 marriages, Kripa had mutliple marriages, so did Kashish! 🤢 And then thr is always one rape scene in her shows! 🤢

If she wants to show social issues then why not tackle them in way ACHPM is tackling! 👏 I loved the whole Gayatri Mishra doing 10th exam sequence! 👏 Brilliant! 👏

And then the hilarious Kavita bhabhi n rat poison sequence! 😆
pritirays thumbnail
🤣 🤣 🤣 I just noticed - Star One has two very active Channel mods - Gaganjot n Preeti n now both have become Veteran Member! 🤣 PYEK forum has gone anath! 🤣

I can understand - poor mods had to tackle some of the wildest forums on IF! 😆 They gave up! 😆
dkmystery thumbnail

Ekta loves disputed n morally corrupt shows! Her shows have no reverence for marriage! 🤢 Its like a game in her shows! The female leads is passed on from one person to another like prostitute among marriages n divorces! 🤢 🤢 🤢

Prerna had 3-4 marriages, Kkusum too had 3-4 marriages, Kripa had mutliple marriages, so did Kashish! 🤢 And then thr is always one rape scene in her shows! 🤢

If she wants to show social issues then why not tackle them in way ACHPM is tackling! 👏 I loved the whole Gayatri Mishra doing 10th exam sequence! 👏 Brilliant! 👏

And then the hilarious Kavita bhabhi n rat poison sequence! 😆

exactly! n also people marrying for revenge 😕 even Pratigya was ruined the day they took that track 😡
n now she is showing Abhayendra n Maithili in bed, stamping these things in young minds! Let the show n characters be Indian!

omg, so true, I loved the Gayatri track n hated the men who made fun of her 😡 only Sandeep was the guy who understood her 👏
n loved how later on everyone supported her 👏

just finished the poison epi.,, the way she dreamt of the funeral n everyone ran screaming bhoot
🤣 🤣 🤣

btw, was Urmi's voice different when she was on the swing n her mom informed her that Sandeep has got fever..?
dkmystery thumbnail

🤣 🤣 🤣 I just noticed - Star One has two very active Channel mods - Gaganjot n Preeti n now both have become Veteran Member! 🤣 PYEK forum has gone anath! 🤣

I can understand - poor mods had to tackle some of the wildest forums on IF! 😆 They gave up! 😆

🤣

and that chill_out gang has also disappeared! they didn't appear even after the honest posts last night! 😆 maybe they r waiting for their frnds to become mod 😛

pritirays thumbnail

exactly! n also people marrying for revenge 😕 even Pratigya was ruined the day they took that track 😡
n now she is showing Abhayendra n Maithili in bed, stamping these things in young minds! Let the show n characters be Indian!

omg, so true, I loved the Gayatri track n hated the men who made fun of her 😡 only Sandeep was the guy who understood her 👏
n loved how later on everyone supported her 👏

just finished the poison epi.,, the way she dreamt of the funeral n everyone ran screaming bhoot
🤣 🤣 🤣

btw, was Urmi's voice different when she was on the swing n her mom informed her that Sandeep has got fever..?

I know! Kekta has gone very bold in her shows! This is how the moral degradation of society happening n then teens are watching these shows!

Gayatri track was awesome! And loved how she made her elder son understand! 👏 Hated the husband for all the stubbornness n false pride but his support lateron cleared everything! 👏 Sandeep is very good! 👏 When he was laughing on Rahul, Urmi was like - mujhe bhi bataoo na kya joke hai! 😆 She just wants to be part of everything Sandeep is! 😆 I also like how he calls her - "arre sunno"! 😆

The Kavita funeral n bhoot scene was ROFL!
🤣

Yeah me too noticed that, Urmi's voice at the swing was weird n too shrill! 😕
Edited by pritirays - 13 years ago
pritirays thumbnail

🤣

and that chill_out gang has also disappeared! they didn't appear even after the honest posts last night! 😆 maybe they r waiting for their frnds to become mod 😛

Maybe she herself has applied for being mod as she is already doing the job! 😆 But really - she defends Pia like crazy! Pia is simply dumb n selfish character! 🤢
Abhay despite being vampire is more human than Pia! 😛
dkmystery thumbnail

I know! Kekta has gone very bold in her shows! This is how the moral degradation of society happening n then teens are watching these shows!

Gayatri track was awesome! And loved how she made her elder son understand! 👏 Hated the husband for all the stubbornness n false pride but his support lateron cleared everything! 👏 Sandeep is very good! 👏 When he was laughing on Rahul, Urmi was like - mujhe bhi bataoo na kya joke hai! 😆 She just wants to be part of everything Sandeep is! 😆 I also like how he calls her - "arre sunno"! 😆

The Kavita funeral n bhoot scene was ROFL!
🤣

Yeah me too noticed that, Urmi's voice at the swing was weird n too shrill! 😕

hey, did u notice, Shorya n Panchi's boss r missing! 🤣

really yar! I wonder why people didn't like this show! 😕 😡 how I wish this show would have continued for years... it had such wonderful script n actors 👏
n yes, the way Rahul signaled Sandeep not to tell Urmi and poor gal was happy even when Sandeep lied 😆

maybe they dubbed later on n she wasn't available or something 😕

I just love Sandeep Urmi scenes 👏 😆
dkmystery thumbnail

Maybe she herself has applied for being mod as she is already doing the job! 😆 But really - she defends Pia like crazy! Pia is simply dumb n selfish character! 🤢
Abhay despite being vampire is more human than Pia! 😛

🤣

show us layak to ho, ki usko defend kare 😕 🥱
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Guys- How far did you get in Aek Chabi? Divz.. You compelled me to watch it as well. I am on the fourth epi!🤣