Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! - Page 104

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by dkmystery

abe tere to maze ho rakhe hain re!! ye log poori salary to denge na tujhe?😆

sach mein yar, apna bas chale to tv pe sirf discovery, nat geo, animal planet, sports, VD, Seven, ACHPM jaise shows hi aayenge 😆 add more if u want to...

so true! the story sounds so bizarre n I was like oh no, don't make VD like that! 😕😕
Elena becoming that fairy/angel is most ridiculous 😆

I hope ki poori salary denge as when thr is work, I stretch like anything! Even work from home na! 😳 And when thr is no work, I bunk like anything like right now! 🤣

yeah Discovery, NatGeo, ACHPM, VD, Khichdi (😉), Good Reality shows minus the behooda drama, SEVEN, CARTOON NETWROK (🤣) ........ with good cartoons! When I was kid, there used to be sensible cartoon, now the channel has gone crazy! 😆

Abe writer sanak gaya hai! 😆 Summary padh ke lagta hai - poori duniya ki chandal chaukadi Elena ki life ke peeche pad gayi hai! 😆
Originally posted by pritirays

I hope ki poori salary denge as when thr is work, I stretch like anything! Even work from home na! 😳 And when thr is no work, I bunk like anything like right now! 🤣

yeah Discovery, NatGeo, ACHPM, VD, Khichdi (😉), Good Reality shows minus the behooda drama, SEVEN, CARTOON NETWROK (🤣) ........ with good cartoons! When I was kid, there used to be sensible cartoon, now the channel has gone crazy! 😆

Abe writer sanak gaya hai! 😆 Summary padh ke lagta hai - poori duniya ki chandal chaukadi Elena ki life ke peeche pad gayi hai! 😆

🤣 yup! make them remember the hard work u put in!

are ha, Cartoon Net with cartoons that we used to watch.. in dino kya behooda cartoons aate hain!

🤣 now chandal chaukdi reminds me of ACHPM... I'm on the 8th epi and u should c how much Jugle wants to dance and the 3 don't let him...
I loved how Sona got her love! this actor is Ravi Gossain, who was in the movie Maachis! His scene with Varun was so gud and Sandeep is such a sweet guy! 👏

You love to be exception kya??? 😆
Whts ITC? 😕 And why didn't you take either subject? 😕

hahahahha ICT is Computer 😆 Information & communication Technology !
n hahahahahhahaha i use to take Bio buh dropped it 😆
Originally posted by dkmystery

🤣 yup! make them remember the hard work u put in!

are ha, Cartoon Net with cartoons that we used to watch.. in dino kya behooda cartoons aate hain!

🤣 now chandal chaukdi reminds me of ACHPM... I'm on the 8th epi and u should c how much Jugle wants to dance and the 3 don't let him...
I loved how Sona got her love! this actor is Ravi Gossain, who was in the movie Maachis! His scene with Varun was so gud and Sandeep is such a sweet guy! 👏

abe aaj salary aati hai, meri abhi tak nahin aayi! 🤣
Anyways - all channels have got spoiled yaar! Today I told my colleagues that Khichdi movie was laughter riot, n they were like - behooda movie! 🤢 See the taste! 😆

I know the guy playing Saagar, seen him in other shows but dunno which ones? 😆

Lady you are gaga over Sandeep! 😆
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

hahahahha ICT is Computer 😆 Information & communication Technology !
n hahahahahhahaha i use to take Bio buh dropped it 😆

Hoi Manal - itna achcha subject kyon chod diya? You don't like ICT? 😲 Maybe tujhe engineering kinda subjects nahin pasand! 😛 You interested in business studies right? 😛

Hoi Manal - itna achcha subject kyon chod diya? You don't like ICT? 😲 Maybe tujhe engineering kinda subjects nahin pasand! 😛 You interested in business studies right? 😛
i dnt reallly neeed tht subject 😕 !! i even took ART b4 buh dropped it afta a month for economics !! as im more into Business !
i dnt even neeed any science ! buh toook it to have xtra subjects

i dnt reallly neeed tht subject 😕 !! i even took ART b4 buh dropped it afta a month for economics !! as im more into Business !
i dnt even neeed any science ! buh toook it to have xtra subjects

Gotcha! You are interested in Business Studies! 😛
Btw Divs has suggested me a new show - Aek Chabhi Hai Padoos Main! Its awesome! 😆 It used to air on SP btw 2007-2009! Dekh lena, its fab.! 😆

Gotcha! You are interested in Business Studies! 😛
Btw Divs has suggested me a new show - Aek Chabhi Hai Padoos Main! Its awesome! 😆 It used to air on SP btw 2007-2009! Dekh lena, its fab.! 😆
hahahahahhahahhahah i awready watched this show ! n use to love it 🤣 ! I even remember discussin it wid divya once 😕 😆

hahahahahhahahhahah i awready watched this show ! n use to love it 🤣 ! I even remember discussin it wid divya once 😕 😆

ohh chantt insaan, already dekh rakha hai n kal discussion pe confuse ho rahi thi! 😆 Okies, good that you said you liked it as I am finding the show awesome! 👏

Aajkal aise achche sows nahin bante yaar - sweet n simple yet entertaining! 😃

ohh chantt insaan, already dekh rakha hai n kal discussion pe confuse ho rahi thi! 😆 Okies, good that you said you liked it as I am finding the show awesome! 👏

Aajkal aise achche sows nahin bante yaar - sweet n simple yet entertaining! 😃

it was a perfect innocent Family type show !!! loved every bit of it ! esp the 4 boys n urmi 😆