Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: dkmystery

🀣 I love how u said, mua kisi kaam ka nahi hai!!!

now, Mima ran away πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

this is where VD scores... in Twilight, becoming a werewolf is cool, but here they have shown how torturous it gets... once u transform u r lethal, but the process!!!
similarly, becoming a vampire is painful and u have a chance to not go killing people...

n I loved how they shaped up Rose's last appearance, the actress got so  many emotions to portray in one single epi.
hats off (Ian's πŸ˜†) to the writers!!! πŸ‘

Abe seriously kisi kaam ka nahin! πŸ˜† But know wht - Stef looks best when he is invisible! 🀣

Agree! Rose got so much acting scope! Wht a way to die! πŸ˜† Now I like her, forgive all her acts with Damon! πŸ˜†

Yeah VD scores as they have directed the show well! I guess movie main itna time nahin hoota ki sab kuch achche se dikhaya jaaye, but still Twilight movies could have been better! πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: pritirays

DIVYA I totally forgot PYEK after seeing VD! πŸ˜†
Man PYEK doesn't stand anywhr near VD! VD is exceptional n its Damon that makes it exceptional! πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ It was a full fleged damon episode! Loved it! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ

Poor Rose! 😭 Though I hates her, I did not like her death! Wish she could have survived or Damon would not have to kill her like that! 😭

Damon - Love ya all the more! πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—Please don't hide your feelings1 You are the rockstar! No mattre wht you do, you are GOOD, with some exceptions! πŸ˜† Behooda kyon maara us bechari ladki ko? 😑 If you wanna kill anyone - kill Jules n her friends! 😑 😑 😑

Elena - thats it lady, stay more with Dmaon n spend less time with Stef! πŸ˜†

Stef - ewwwwwwwwww, get some clothes dude! You look YUCK shirtless! 🀒 🀒 🀒 I wanted to vomit at the kising scene! 🀒 And please be of some use! Isko Isobel aur uncle John main difference nazar nahin aata hai! πŸ˜†

Caroline - lady be strong n kick Tyler in next episode for betraying you like that! πŸ˜†

Tyler - Please forgive Caroline n Damon team n team up with them! πŸ˜‰

me have to go now...

but really, r the 'fans' of PYEK blind? or r they paid to praise that show?? just one look at VD and any sane person would agree with us!!

Rose will be rememberd as the gal who gave the slap scene πŸ˜† n who brought out Damon's feelings upfront... though he is now turning bad again to hide this! 😑

gadhi Elena should have stayed with him and he would not have killed tht gal!

Paul's stomach was bulging from the sides 🀣 what else can the creatives do? he can't act, doesn't look gud, so he kisses, exposes n now sips vervain πŸ˜†

Tyler must have felt betrayed though he must remember how Caroline risked her life to be with him...
dkmystery thumbnail

Abe seriously kisi kaam ka nahin! πŸ˜† But know wht - Stef looks best when he is invisible! 🀣

Agree! Rose got so much acting scope! Wht a way to die! πŸ˜† Now I like her, forgive all her acts with Damon! πŸ˜†

Yeah VD scores as they have directed the show well! I guess movie main itna time nahin hoota ki sab kuch achche se dikhaya jaaye, but still Twilight movies could have been better! πŸ˜†

Stephan for Mr. India bana dete hain 🀣

yar, now I seriously want to remember how n when I started watching VD πŸ€”
HELP πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail

me have to go now...

but really, r the 'fans' of PYEK blind? or r they paid to praise that show?? just one look at VD and any sane person would agree with us!!

Rose will be rememberd as the gal who gave the slap scene πŸ˜† n who brought out Damon's feelings upfront... though he is now turning bad again to hide this! 😑

gadhi Elena should have stayed with him and he would not have killed tht gal!

Paul's stomach was bulging from the sides 🀣 what else can the creatives do? he can't act, doesn't look gud, so he kisses, exposes n now sips vervain πŸ˜†

Tyler must have felt betrayed though he must remember how Caroline risked her life to be with him...

PYEK fans are teens, don't notice such bloppers in PYEK! πŸ˜† VD is for higher minds like US! πŸ˜†
Will forever remember Rose's great contribution as the awesome slapper! πŸ˜†

Maybe Damon turning bad will bring forth Elena's emotions for him! πŸ˜‰

Paul is useless! Loved your description! 🀣

Looking forward to see Tyler's role! πŸ˜› I want him n Caroline to be paired! πŸ˜ƒ
pritirays thumbnail

Stephan for Mr. India bana dete hain 🀣

yar, now I seriously want to remember how n when I started watching VD πŸ€”
HELP πŸ˜†

Mr India bana dete hain n then vapas visible hoone ka button screw up kar dete hain! πŸ˜†

I don't know how you ended up watching VD? πŸ˜• Maybe you noticed Ian or maybe you were watching TRUE BLOOD n came across VD? πŸ˜• I remember you telling me abt TB season1 and how the female lea dis traitor like Bella n next I know - you were drooling over Ian! πŸ˜†

But I know for sure - HOW I ENDED UP WATCHING VD! 😭 😭 😭 Its your fault! 😑 🀣

dkmystery thumbnail

PYEK fans are teens, don't notice such bloppers in PYEK! πŸ˜† VD is for higher minds like US! πŸ˜†
Will forever remember Rose's great contribution as the awesome slapper! πŸ˜†

Maybe Damon turning bad will bring forth Elena's emotions for him! πŸ˜‰

Paul is useless! Loved your description! 🀣

Looking forward to see Tyler's role! πŸ˜› I want him n Caroline to be paired! πŸ˜ƒ

hope so! though even we were teens Priti, n I bet we wouldn't have loved it...
n Shorya was missing in both the epi. I watched πŸ˜†

are, abhi to Damon ki new gf aayegi.. some reporter girl,,, they r so gonna make us wait for Delena!

πŸ˜† thank u!

Tyler Caroline rock and so Matt will have to turn into a fairy 🀣
dkmystery thumbnail

Mr India bana dete hain n then vapas visible hoone ka button screw up kar dete hain! πŸ˜†

I don't know how you ended up watching VD? πŸ˜• Maybe you noticed Ian or maybe you were watching TRUE BLOOD n came across VD? πŸ˜• I remember you telling me abt TB season1 and how the female lea dis traitor like Bella n next I know - you were drooling over Ian! πŸ˜†

But I know for sure - HOW I ENDED UP WATCHING VD! 😭 😭 😭 Its your fault! 😑 🀣

🀣 n he will cry Mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ok, I remember watching TB till the very end, but then how did I reach VD is still a mystery to me! maybe I'll have to maintain a 'dear diary' for all of this 🀣

why is it always my fault? 😑 😑 πŸ˜† but I love it and when u cry coz of this 🀣
pritirays thumbnail

hope so! though even we were teens Priti, n I bet we wouldn't have loved it...
n Shorya was missing in both the epi. I watched πŸ˜†

are, abhi to Damon ki new gf aayegi.. some reporter girl,,, they r so gonna make us wait for Delena!

πŸ˜† thank u!

Tyler Caroline rock and so Matt will have to turn into a fairy 🀣

Bola na, we are higher minds! πŸ˜† But then hum donno us behoode show ko dekhte hain desppite wht all we say! 🀣 So we are behooda higher minds! πŸ˜†

I am so happy that Shorya was MIA! πŸ˜† Hate that monkey face n stupid music! 🀒

I was surprised that T came to donate blood! πŸ˜† And Abhay went in, cured Piya, laid down by her side (he was looking so huge thr
🀣) .......... and still the dobriyals patroling outside were unaware to all this!

Damon ki new GF, she will DIE! Aane do! πŸ˜†

Btw Elena was kinda impressed by damon's room!
🀣 Maybe she wanted to be thr! πŸ˜† I loved the King size bed! πŸ˜† But Rose threw up on the whole bed making it dirty! πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail

ye kya hai? πŸ˜†
Now don't say that its TOm n Jerry! πŸ˜† I know that, but why the pic? πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail

🀣 n he will cry Mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ok, I remember watching TB till the very end, but then how did I reach VD is still a mystery to me! maybe I'll have to maintain a 'dear diary' for all of this 🀣

why is it always my fault? 😑 😑 πŸ˜† but I love it and when u cry coz of this 🀣

And we will ROFL seeing the mummy cry baby face! πŸ˜†

Figure out how you start shows? πŸ˜†

I say that becoz you always do that to me! 😑 😭
🀣 But yeah, it was my sister who did PYEK to me! 😑 So thr its not your fault, but love to dissect every show with you! πŸ˜†