Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: aleena1

@bold  .....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰what are you thinking????? naughty..... naughtyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

he actually shot for those scenes u know πŸ˜† so I'm just a bit curious 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but we both have been down with pneumonia at the same time!!

n Paul had slipped while jogging n twisted his ankle and the writer/producer of the show stumbled while walking down the Salvatore set and broke is ankle!!

The VD set seems to be cursed πŸ˜•
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

Lmao Aleena!!

Hayee Sammy.. I know
Divzz yes yes kaise naughty naughty khayal a rahen hainπŸ˜†

Grrrrrrrrr

btw, there were a lot of people who got confused since American Idol was also airing at the same time, isn't it?
aleena1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

he actually shot for those scenes u know πŸ˜† so I'm just a bit curious 😳 πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

but we both have been down with pneumonia at the same time!!

n Paul had slipped while jogging n twisted his ankle and the writer/producer of the show stumbled while walking down the Salvatore set and broke is ankle!!

The VD set seems to be cursed πŸ˜•

hmmmmm very curiousπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  both down with pneumonia? 😲 

aaah poor Ian I hope  all his curses arfe transferred to PaulπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JayaBachan thumbnail
LOL horse crap is going to be very heartbroken soon! I've thought of an ending! Ekta Kapoor style! πŸ˜† Thanks to my lovely Divs, I'm going to have to become Ekta Kapoor for a day!
LMAO! Divya, I've been waiting for your pm to update the FF. What on earth happened to their love story? πŸ˜† Man I lost interest in that show ageeeeees ago! I don't even know whats happening anymore.
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: aleena1

hmmmmm very curiousπŸ˜†  both down with pneumonia? 😲 

aaah poor Ian I hope  all his curses arfe transferred to PaulπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah, that was bk in December, he was shooting for the epi. that aired on 27th Jan and me too was ill but kept working! n we both had pneumonia πŸ˜†

bechara Paul πŸ˜†
she_ratchet thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thatz true Divz! I didnt know which one to watch but I wasnt giving up VD at any freakin costπŸ˜† And plus I had to catch a repeat telcast of Roadies so u know wat I mean
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

LOL horse crap is going to be very heartbroken soon! I've thought of an ending! Ekta Kapoor style! πŸ˜† Thanks to my lovely Divs, I'm going to have to become Ekta Kapoor for a day!

LMAO! Divya, I've been waiting for your pm to update the FF. What on earth happened to their love story? πŸ˜† Man I lost interest in that show ageeeeees ago! I don't even know whats happening anymore.

πŸ˜† bechara stalker! though I was so loving tht FF 😊
couldn't u pls resume it? u could show that Ian/Damon lands n saves me from HC and then our love story starts... πŸ˜†

our whole gang stopped watching it.. me too don't know what's going on πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail

Originally posted by: mrs.luvjaysean

Thatz true Divz! I didnt know which one to watch but I wasnt giving up VD at any freakin costπŸ˜† And plus I had to catch a repeat telcast of Roadies so u know wat I mean

I know.. but m mad at u for not telling me 'bout the epi.
it comes online after 3 hrs from now 😭 😑
aleena1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _SiinnceMaan_

hehehe cant wait😊

which show are u talking abt?
aleena1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dkmystery

I know.. but m mad at u for not telling me 'bout the epi.
it comes online after 3 hrs from now 😭 😑

aaah divya dont worry....

I still have to wait a week for it to air here in UK AngryAngry me cant be bothered to wait Im gonna watch onlineπŸ˜†