Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by dkmystery

I'm watching it from the 1st part 😆
I just hate it when they portray christians in the same cliched manner, as people who can't speak correct hindi 🤢
n that dubbing artist for the mother superior was so baaaaaad! n again that fake bg while Madhu is driving 🤣

Haan I know! 🤣 And they always dub Sisters' voice to show the extra polite effect! 😆
I don't get the fake bckgrd thingy! Maybe the director doesn;t know how to direct the car driving thingy! 😆

I hate when people poke in our personal matters and if it's a girl then they will always have this question, when r u getting married? and once when u r, then, when r u having kids?
🥱
i know i know don't get me started on that, so bloody nosy!!! we live in the town in Bangladesh so it's not as bad as in the village but you still get those questions from people😡
Originally posted by mima190587

yes i know shameful age, i am the dadi of the forum and please don't ask why aren't i married yet....actually my mum doesn't want me to go Bangladesh with my dad cause she's scared people will want to marry me or ask my dad questions of my marriage, my dad just told her to shut up he ain't gonna just get me married off to anyone (ok the convo was more polite)😆

Abe I am older than you! 🤣 And me also not married yet n look at Manal! 🤣
I like your mom's thought process! My mom also bugs me a lot regarding marriage! Its really hilarious to observe the way they try to approach the marriage issue with me as if I don't understand her intentions! 😆
mima dont get stressed out I know how u feel......Im the dadi of the gang so dont worry abt that😆

and tell those people who keep asking abt marriage to F- off😆
Originally posted by aleena1

hi yeah I saw the VD pic u sent me...... hilarious😆

hmmm your 24 yrs old....... Wow...... Im the bhuddi of the group im way older than u😆

hmmmm join agencies they will find u work (go for teachinf assistant jobs..... do a couple of volunteer work for one or 2 days) and then join they will def find u work😊
not really looking for a job at the moment but thanks for the advice, if i get despo i will join agency.....how much older are you? fine if you want to keep it a secret😆 
Originally posted by pritirays

Haan I know! 🤣 And they always dub Sisters' voice to show the extra polite effect! 😆
I don't get the fake bckgrd thingy! Maybe the director doesn;t know how to direct the car driving thingy! 😆

exactly! I've studied in a convent school so I know the Sisters are good but they can be strict too and they don't have such a voice and for god's sake they know how to speak in Hindi 😡
n stupid BG 🤢 😡 😆

and how stupid it was at the start when Abhay n Pia's voices were echoing 🤣
Originally posted by aleena1

dont worry know one will run...... I  miss my tyler😆

Its just promises! Divs n I know by experience! 🤣
You guys just vanish one after the other once VD discussion starts n innocent Divs n me don't suspect till we notice the deserted CC except the two of us! 🤣

n I hope when Priti n I discuss, u gals won't run away as always 🤣
🤣i might be here and i say MIGHT🤣

i know i know don't get me started on that, so bloody nosy!!! we live in the town in Bangladesh so it's not as bad as in the village but you still get those questions from people😡

Duniya ko goli maaro! 🤣 I don't care wht ppl think! 😆 As if they thinking will get me married to the boy of my liking! 😡 😆

same here... I don't live in a joint family! n the family is starting to have these questions 😡
let me lead my own life 😡 problem is I can reply bk but then parents get blamed coz of our 'attitude'