Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Xxxjrae thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: dkmystery

😊

okie dokie! don't forget to take yourself in the flight... imagine ur dad reaches Bangladesh only to find out that his dear daughter is still at the airport finding n staring at hunks 🀣

hunks in Bangladesh unlikely πŸ˜† in fact i'm wondering why am i even going, there are no hunks to look atπŸ˜•πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: pritirays

🀣 Paul cries better I agree! Btw you did not add link to the post! πŸ˜’ Jaldi add kar, mere ko khujli ho rahi hai padhne ki! πŸ˜†

which link? πŸ˜•

abe I copy pasted this from the link that u gave πŸ˜† the 2nd line is obviously mine πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mima190587

guys ok one more and i'm done i swear

🀣

I'm forgetting the name, but this guy reminds me of that cop in the show 'Heroes' πŸ˜†
Xxxjrae thumbnail

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣
Btw - whats the new siggie in your Dabba? Which show?

it's my favourite show Gossip Girl, the characters are Dan and Blair, the show is in it's 4th season, and i wanted these two to get together since season 1 episode 3
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

which link? πŸ˜•

abe I copy pasted this from the link that u gave πŸ˜† the 2nd line is obviously mine πŸ˜› πŸ˜†

Sorry my bad! πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†
Ohh yeah - Pia's broken face! 🀣
I was like - abe iss scene ko to genuine bana do yaar! Fake lag raha tha as if Abhay going does not matter a lot! She was back to normal in seconds! πŸ˜†
pritirays thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: mima190587

it's my favourite show Gossip Girl, the characters are Dan and Blair, the show is in it's 4th season, and i wanted these two to get together since season 1 episode 3

Are they together? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†
And uff now this man's gaze is irritating! πŸ˜† Gicing me headaches! 😑 πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail

Sorry my bad! πŸ€ͺ πŸ˜†
Ohh yeah - Pia's broken face! 🀣
I was like - abe iss scene ko to genuine bana do yaar! Fake lag raha tha as if Abhay going does not matter a lot! She was back to normal in seconds! πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

I just read the update for this epi. n I was like, ok, so like Twilight... now she'll go in that accident/Danish will attack her. Kabir will rescue her like Jacob does bla bla bla
maybe this is why Kabir was kind of sidelined these days πŸ˜†

ye alternatively Twilight and VD ko copy kar rahe hain 🀣
Xxxjrae thumbnail

🀣

I'm forgetting the name, but this guy reminds me of that cop in the show 'Heroes' πŸ˜†

🀣i know which one your talking about, did he have powers of hearing people's thoughts?? can't remember
this guy is in loads of comedy movies, can't remember his name now, having a very ghajini day 🀣
pritirays thumbnail

πŸ˜†

I just read the update for this epi. n I was like, ok, so like Twilight... now she'll go in that accident/Danish will attack her. Kabir will rescue her like Jacob does bla bla bla
maybe this is why Kabir was kind of sidelined these days πŸ˜†

ye alternatively Twilight and VD ko copy kar rahe hain 🀣

abe wahi to issue hai - they can't even copy properly! Maybe they do it on purpose so that they can decline the 'Copycat' charge! 🀣

Now since you have put Kabir in comparison with JAcob, my respect to Jacob has grown! 🀣 Or better say - I have got some respect for Jacob from none! πŸ˜† That useless Kabir playing Jacob πŸ€ͺ!!! He is too busy getting jealous and foulmouthing ppl! He is good for nothing ! πŸ˜†