Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: pritirays

Congrats! 👏 👏 👏 Ek baat bataoon - mujhe pata nahin kya ho gaya hai, I sleep from 12 to 12! 🤣  I mean weekends ko or on holidays - I can't sleep bfr midnight n can't wake up before noon! 😕 😕 😕
JDJ is scripted, ais abahut bol rahe hain! 😕 Pata nahin, but kal ke wildcard main Abhishek was better than Ankita! 😕 😕 😕

maybe coz we r so hard-working, that our body n mind needs rest 😉 😆 😆

I think it is scripted! Yana must have got work again so she was 'evicted'... n I don't trust 'reality shows' coz they look fake 😆

I saw Sushant's and he was mast as always!
pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

exactly for all what u wrote!

n Damon is a real item.. the way he said that line to Jer... i was laughing all the time 😆

Damon - the Item boy! 🤣 Right! The way he said that to Jer n even the way they were walking made it all look so damn funny! 😆 Love Damon's lines n his sense of humour! 😆 And BORING SULKER came thr n broke the fun! 🤢

Btw me watching dangerous companions too! 😆
pritirays thumbnail

maybe coz we r so hard-working, that our body n mind needs rest 😉 😆 😆

I think it is scripted! Yana must have got work again so she was 'evicted'... n I don't trust 'reality shows' coz they look fake 😆

I saw Sushant's and he was mast as always!

Sushant shd n must win! He performs the best! 👏 👏  👏 Ankita is good but she appears kinda proud lady! 😕 😕 😕
Yaana n sAlman are too chipka chipki yaar, makes me eeeeeeeeekkkkkkkkkkksssssssssss at times! 🤢 🤢 🤢 While Sushant n Shama are awesome without the chipka chipki! She is good choreographer! I even like Ragini's choreographer, but does not like her dance! 😆

I loved Jai n Renika's dance on twist! 👏 Jai has some awesome talent, he made REnuka dance so well n so graceful! 👏 👏 👏
dkmystery thumbnail

Damon - the Item boy! 🤣 Right! The way he said that to Jer n even the way they were walking made it all look so damn funny! 😆 Love Damon's lines n his sense of humour! 😆 And BORING SULKER came thr n broke the fun! 🤢

Btw me watching dangerous companions too! 😆

😆

Damon once told Stephan that he didn't have a sense of humor. S replies, I don't have a sense of Damon 😆

Ian is the best choice of Damon... the last epi. of Season 1 showed a complete different side of Damon n I will be surprised if Damon haters(if there are ny 😆) still didn't fall in love with him 😆
dkmystery thumbnail
oho! so maybe I'll watch Tuesday's JDJ tonight...

n yup, ankita kind of sometimes looks like, she is faking... 😆
pritirays thumbnail

😆

Damon once told Stephan that he didn't have a sense of humor. S replies, I don't have a sense of Damon 😆

Ian is the best choice of Damon... the last epi. of Season 1 showed a complete different side of Damon n I will be surprised if Damon haters(if there are ny 😆) still didn't fall in love with him 😆

I know! Why do the Damon Haters even exist??? 😆 I mean - yes he was brutual in season 1, but then they showed the reason n how he softened on finding love! 😃 I like the fact that he can love someone so passionately! 👏 He loved KAT so much but behoodi is behoodi! 😆 But I like her that way! 😉

But now Elena is NOT ALLOWED to break his heart! 😡 😡 😡 CVs shd be knowing that Stefan n Elena bore ppl like anything! 😆 Damon is wht we all need to see! More n more of Damon n less of SELENA! 🤢

pritirays thumbnail

oho! so maybe I'll watch Tuesday's JDJ tonight...

n yup, ankita kind of sometimes looks like, she is faking... 😆

ok! 😛
I will replay late as me watching Dangerous Companions! 😃
Tonight Nat Geo is airing the 3rd part of Lion Ranger series @ 10:00 pm! 😃

Xxxjrae thumbnail
how cute is this:

Xxxjrae thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
dkmystery thumbnail

I know! Why do the Damon Haters even exist??? 😆 I mean - yes he was brutual in season 1, but then they showed the reason n how he softened on finding love! 😃 I like the fact that he can love someone so passionately! 👏 He loved KAT so much but behoodi is behoodi! 😆 But I like her that way! 😉

But now Elena is NOT ALLOWED to break his heart! 😡 😡 😡 CVs shd be knowing that Stefan n Elena bore ppl like anything! 😆 Damon is wht we all need to see! More n more of Damon n less of SELENA! 🤢

it is just like Alaric said in the 1st season:
Stephan has humanity all over
Damon has traces of it
Isobel lacked it,, though she too does have it (where did she disappear btw 😕)

Damon has his reasons and he is atleast truthful n honest always! I like his strategy towards life, the on n off switch!