Return of the Behooda Gang#23 [IO] Hail Behoodis! - Page 39

Posted: 13 years ago
That sketch was nice! πŸ‘
And hi A Elena! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2AU9S-MhjAM&feature=player_embedded[/YOUTUBE]
Originally posted by pritirays

🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 🀣 Imagine A, A* ................... and break ----------- an 'E'! πŸ˜†
But why are you so scared of your Aunty n Uncle? πŸ˜† And behoodi - do you ever fear your parents? πŸ˜† hahahahhaha not ma fault 🀣 ! ma parents were never strict 🀣 !! n im scared of ma aunt n uncle hahahaha cuz these 2 r the most strict couple of ma family πŸ˜† ! they want perferct results
hahahahahhaha esp from moi 🀣 !! as they know how I AM 🀣

And you watching VD! πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ Abe meri batteesi nahin band ho rahi! πŸ˜†
And I know - Thats why I hate Bonnie all the more! 😑 😑 😑 Everytime she is like giving those meanie looks n giving Damon headaches! 😭 And then she had him dead! 😑 I HATE HER! 🀒 🀒 🀒dunno πŸ˜• !! still cant hate her πŸ˜• !!! as hahahahaha i knw she will fall for Damon ! n finally damon will find his true love in bonnie πŸ˜‰ ! n OMG love how Bonnie loves caroline n cares for her !! Awwwww she reminds me of me n ma bst friend ❀️ πŸ˜†

And I like Caroline a lot! I actually wanted her n Damon to pair up! πŸ˜’ But nah, behooda ditched her! 😑 πŸ˜†hahahahah no me want Tyler n caroline onli 🀣 ! me all gaga over these 2 🀣
Mano don't worry that's still good..... Better than me lol

When I did gcse I has all a and a stars except for one subject which was textiles.... I tried spool hard not to sit the exam I begged the teacher saying I hate textiles she didn't listen and didn't finish my coursework she still put me through lol

Lol when it was I had my textile exam I only put my name on paper and answered the first four questions and left the exam lol

I tried so hard not to even get a grade wanted unclassified but in the end got a g πŸ˜†

My parents were in stitches and my teacher was pissed off as well
Were these the mock exam? I'll help u I'll give u da tea her resources if u want for the real exam
Originally posted by aleena1

Mano don't worry that's still good..... Better than me lol

When I did gcse I has all a and a stars except for one subject which was textiles.... I tried spool hard not to sit the exam I begged the teacher saying I hate textiles she didn't listen and didn't finish my coursework she still put me through lol

Lol when it was I had my textile exam I only put my name on paper and answered the first four questions and left the exam lol

I tried so hard not to even get a grade wanted unclassified but in the end got a g πŸ˜†

My parents were in stitches and my teacher was pissed off as well
hahahahah good im not the onli 1 here 🀣 !! u cant get All Good marks right πŸ˜† ! u have to fail in 1 🀣
Hey Priti.... How r u??

Yippee VD is started this week yeahhh
Originally posted by aleena1

Were these the mock exam? I'll help u I'll give u da tea her resources if u want for the real exam
ya these were the mock results ! 
Originally posted by -Cwezy_Manoola-

hahahahah good im not the onli 1 here 🀣 !! u cant get All Good marks right πŸ˜† ! u have to fail in 1 🀣

yep I there is always one subjectπŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

We never use to listen to our teacher....... she was in tears once and we always use to call her scooby dooπŸ˜† this was our doss lesson never did anyworkπŸ˜†

hmmm these were the mocks.......dont worry youll do better in the real exams inshallah beat my recordπŸ˜ƒ
hahahahah did any of u watched any jonnah's vids ? 🀣 ! anywyz i watched 1 of his vids on YT hahhahahaha where he tells his teacher f**k u Miss n she says Xcuse me !! ? n he changes his wrds sayin ! Isaid PUCK u misss !! wid a P 🀣 ! 
so today hahahahahahahahahahaha i was jst messin around wid ma maths teacher n told him same 🀣 ! tho thnk god he watched summer heights b4 so didnt minded 🀣