Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: -Cwezy_Manoola-

hahahahah cant belive theey finally married 🀣 !! the show is rockin !! buh Argh Maaans UGLY sista n tht Ur-Jun r pisssin me off 😑 ! 

i actually a sequence where Geet was giving some lecture, in slow motion, sitting at the table πŸ˜† n then that Aman lawyer with some gal, n then giving -ve expressions! I got bored n switched off πŸ˜†
but atlast they r married, n howz her kid? πŸ˜ƒ it will be gr8 to c Maan care more when Geet's tummy grows πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

oh n c this topic, 2 of them actually telling a member that enough of this support! πŸ˜•
Piya & her hair
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Ranveer Singh sheds tears on Star Screen Awards!

Tuesday, January 11, 2011 | 9:55:54 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)    58 Comments
Ranveer Singh sheds tears on Star Screen Awards!

It was a memorable night for the newcomer star Ranveer Singh! Not only did he...

SLIDESHOW 
1 of 3

Ranveer, Shahid and Shah Rukh
Ranveer, Shahid and Shah Rukh at the Star Screen Awards 2011.

It was a memorable night for the newcomer star Ranveer Singh!  Not only did he anchor the Karbonn Mobiles 17th Annual Star Screen Awards with his much appreciated jodidar Anoushka Sharma but also bagged the best new comer award! To everyone's surprise, when SRK & Shahid announced the award, Ranveer entered the stage in tears! So overwhelmed was Ranveer with this honour that he was at loss of words for the first couple of minutes. He said, "I had always wanted to become an actor and today , receiving the award & sharing the stage with SRK & Shahid in front of the entire industry is really surreal." He also thanked SRK for calling him to congratulate at the success of Band Baaja Barat. As Ranveer was about to leave the stage, SRK stopped him and said, "Arrey tu kyun ro raha hain? Rona toh hum hume chahiye, ab humara kya hoga?" Everyone burst into laughter post this comment and the trio broke into a step from the popular number, 'Aiywe Aiywe Loot gaya' from the movie.

Stay tuned to an entertainment extravaganza with Karbonn Mobiles 17th Annual Star Screen Awards on January 22nd, 8 p.m. only on Star Plus!
-----

.YixingsManal. thumbnail
Originally posted by: dkmystery

i actually a sequence where Geet was giving some lecture, in slow motion, sitting at the table πŸ˜† n then that Aman lawyer with some gal, n then giving -ve expressions! I got bored n switched off πŸ˜†
but atlast they r married, n howz her kid? πŸ˜ƒ it will be gr8 to c Maan care more when Geet's tummy grows πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

oh n c this topic, 2 of them actually telling a member that enough of this support! πŸ˜•
Piya & her hair

oh i hate thm 😑 !! atleast Amanwa a.ka. arjun can act here ! buh ARGH tht Nikunj chic 😑 !! 
n its her 4th month ! n the baby is fine ! even afta Brij Decided to kill her many times ! buh munda ssaved her 
n lemme check the topic
dkmystery thumbnail

oh i hate thm 😑 !! atleast Amanwa a.ka. arjun can act here ! buh ARGH tht Nikunj chic 😑 !! 

n its her 4th month ! n the baby is fine ! even afta Brij Decided to kill her many times ! buh munda ssaved her 
n lemme check the topic

yeah, even I didn't like them 🀒

yay!! I hate those people who wanted the baby to die 🀒 😑
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
divya commented 🀣 
lets HAVE some fun there 🀣 ! 
plus Carisma a.k.a shaima is a sweet heart 😊 !! tawk to her through PM !!
aleena1 thumbnail
hi guys.....

am back againπŸ˜†

dkmystery thumbnail

divya commented 🀣 

lets HAVE some fun there 🀣 ! 
plus Carisma a.k.a shaima is a sweet heart 😊 !! tawk to her through PM !!

gud one... those members r so bully types!

me watching KWK hrithik n Suzanne πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
Originally posted by: aleena1

hi guys.....

am back againπŸ˜†

Manal made me stay πŸ˜†
dkmystery thumbnail
.YixingsManal. thumbnail
hey aleena πŸ€— !! 
started ma Uni Hunting awready πŸ˜ƒ !! 
hahahahahah i failed Physic so badly 🀣 ! ma teacher was so pissed 🀣 !! results cumin out on 30th πŸ˜† !