•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
is this going to be the Forum for CB2 ? Edited by isahra - 13 years ago
Welcome Sahra this is CB forum once CB2 starts then propbably we may have a CB2 forum or this may convert to CB2 forum we do not know yet.
may be this will be..
But all the members who are in cb also there in CB2..
we all are waiting till CB2 come....

Originally posted by chalhov

Welcome Sahra this is CB forum once CB2 starts then propbably we may have a CB2 forum or this may convert to CB2 forum we do not know yet.
I think it will be a new page per Rajvot as some other show with second opening started on fresh.. so they may follow the same..
I am for new one as I don't want to carry the CB one hang over there especially if it doesn't have any connection with CB-1...
Originally posted by chalhov

Yes chalhov u are right theres going to be a new forum for CB 2. I know this because my cousin told me that she used to go on kmh first season forum and now she goes on a different forum called kmh 2.
Edited by avina_forever - 13 years ago
no idea i think better to have a new cb2 forum... otherwisew there will be a lot of confusion and comparison  then we wont be able to enjoy cb2 because it has a new storyline. let ourcb be a sweet memory.
at the moment this is CB forum....lets c if this forum will continue with CB 2 or will there be a different one for CB 2!!!!

I think that we are better of with a new CB 2 forums as it will be a new storyline,concept and new cast........so that there is no confusion between CB 1 and CB 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i think the same forum will be used
Not yet I think. I have no idea if they will use this forum or new forum! But they storyline is new, so I think a new forum now too!!
yeah i was thinking the same thing if there's a new story why not a new fourm