Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

and ekta kapoor typical serial is back.... (Page 2)

Amber_1 Goldie
Amber_1
Amber_1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

I was excited when the promos came out for KMH season 2, it promoted the lead couple but so far it has been nothing like the promos. We have seen Arohi continually misunderstanding Arjun, putting him down and now she is going to marry Chiku. It just seems like a big waste and let down for the fans of the show.

Word.

The show is such a mess. WHEN did they FALL for each other?!?! When did their love 'grow' so strong that Arjun actually went as far as leaving his entire FAMILY. Where is Arohi's love?!?! W*F is up with the blame-game from Arohi? Just a few cooked up lines from Gauri and she gave up on Arjun altogether? And after a week of acting like maniacs...Arjun is supposedly SO much in love with her he sees nothing beyond her? Where's the entire 'communication' and 'respect' and 'trust' factor in this 'LOVE' they're showing? Or maybe I'm expecting too much from an Ekta show. Ermm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

joiningnow

mythili2 IF-Rockerz
mythili2
mythili2

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:53am | IP Logged
tired of her seperating the leads...ufff..
ana.khan Goldie
ana.khan
ana.khan

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
they ll definitely lose fans f kmh................................:((
mazzay Goldie
mazzay
mazzay

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:16am | IP Logged

Well, I'm not watching kmh if chikku-arohi marriage happens. It ruins the whole story, it'll never be the same even when they get back together. She messed up my fav shows like KYPH, KA and KZK- when prem-mukti track started. She never lets 2 lovers meet. I was so tired of her. I never watch any of her serials but couldn't resist KMH cuz of karan and kritika but damn why did I start watching this show with so many expectations?! I AM SO DISSAPOINTED!

.Mehak. Goldie
.Mehak.
.Mehak.

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
that woman pisses me off swer dwn..... GOSH LIKE 
Mrs.KaranKundra Senior Member
Mrs.KaranKundra
Mrs.KaranKundra

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
i know right guys! she makes me soooo angry. and today was the worst!
joiningnow Groupbie
joiningnow
joiningnow

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
I already stopped watching show since I read about Arohi getting married to cheeku. already done, hate multiple marraiges in Ekta kapoor show.
KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 9:09pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2 Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index