Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

and ekta kapoor typical serial is back....

Mrs.KaranKundra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
so, after reading the TB article, i can conclude that typical ekta kapoor is back.
this serial is going to be like kasauti where prerna got married to bajaj and anurag like 800 times!
arohi will marry chiku( eww stupid pricetag) then divroce him for arjun, and then again marry chiku and then again divorce him, and then finally marry arjun and then the show will end.

typical ekta kapoor serial! 

😭

let me know if you feel the same way, or however you feel!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
I am disappointed, it is the reason why I was getting annoyed with Pavitra Rishta when it looked like the lead pair would end up marrying other people but fortunately that didn't happen and the show is back on track.

Hopefully there is still time to save KMH because I just can't see the show being the same if Arohi marries Chiku. It just ruins the love story between Arjun and Arohi before it even begins!
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This show had again raised my faith on ekta after kzk n kasturi bt now ekta cant again do the same mistake due to which ppl stopped watching her shows better they change this track
surpatel thumbnail
sam here i m tired of this ektaish things
Bini311 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I don't want Arohi cheeku wedding..I hope it is not true..but IF always reports right news.....can someone clarify from the sets....gosshhh
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

I was excited when the promos came out for KMH season 2, it promoted the lead couple but so far it has been nothing like the promos. We have seen Arohi continually misunderstanding Arjun, putting him down and now she is going to marry Chiku. It just seems like a big waste and let down for the fans of the show.

sheetal6 thumbnail
I hope the Arohi-Cheeku wedding news is false... I will stop watching KMH if this happens...
vinusree thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I read the same regarding Cheeku & Arohi wedding, I hope Ekta wont let that stupid thing happen, but if the news has come in india forums that means bad, I really hate Ekta for this news, why the hell she always seperates loved once from their real love, have she been hurt in real life?
Do not let that happen, let Arjun & Arohi struggle to be one, but do not let Arohi marry buffoon Cheekku.
Amber_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: bollywoodcrazed

I was excited when the promos came out for KMH season 2, it promoted the lead couple but so far it has been nothing like the promos. We have seen Arohi continually misunderstanding Arjun, putting him down and now she is going to marry Chiku. It just seems like a big waste and let down for the fans of the show.

Word.

The show is such a mess. WHEN did they FALL for each other?!?! When did their love 'grow' so strong that Arjun actually went as far as leaving his entire FAMILY. Where is Arohi's love?!?! W*F is up with the blame-game from Arohi? Just a few cooked up lines from Gauri and she gave up on Arjun altogether? And after a week of acting like maniacs...Arjun is supposedly SO much in love with her he sees nothing beyond her? Where's the entire 'communication' and 'respect' and 'trust' factor in this 'LOVE' they're showing? Or maybe I'm expecting too much from an Ekta show. 🤔
mythili2 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
tired of her seperating the leads...ufff..