India-Forums

Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai
Sapna Babul Ka...Bidaai

Anmol: The Angel of Khushi

Rehana86 IF-Dazzler
Rehana86
Rehana86

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
If he was the heart of Tammy then he was the angel of Khushi......and I realized it in the scene when Khushi runs to their room and notifies her partner that her papa is being locked in the room as his punishment......

She knew only her partner could take the risk to save her papa ...... although Ragini promised her to get Alekh out but it was Anmol, who brought the smile on her face ......how his expression changed in a fraction of second when he bit his lips while bending towards the little girl, turned her around to face him and a playful smile curved his lips when he winked at her, reassuring the little girl with a finger pat...and there! she was smiling....Smile....

and then finally her initial belief on her partner did prove to be right as it was Anmol who got her papa out.....Clap

I love Anmol.....

Edited by Rehana86 - 11 January 2011 at 7:23pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

anizorrekha02tvmylovejyothi_coolsaveeta24shanti05

rekha02 IF-Rockerz
rekha02
rekha02

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
After wards they failed to capitalise on such potential scenes between Anmol and the two wonder kids. They were more interested in bringing in a new character called Saakshi. I remember being not happy and wondered why introduce a new character now, let Anmol be the centre of attention for some more time.Unhappy

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorsaveeta24

shanti05 IF-Stunnerz
shanti05
shanti05

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Aww Rehana why are you making me cry *sob* he is such a doll yaar sach I mean he is a male protagonist of the show and such a charmer to his biwi and to those girls !!

usually  the females carry the show yaha tho we are fida over the male protagonist  in full swing !!Wink

and to those girls  he is so so daam sweet
 They were glowing always when he was around
tand as Rekha said  he carried the whole show so well on his shoulders any day  he was not around it was such a void..and that Saakshi track was a good one but such a drag I mean 2 months they pulled like elastic and  they could have molded a lot of other things.

Another scene i saw he balances between tammy and Khusi so well was after teh saakshi Fiasco when he comes to meet them, he wears teh mask yeah kya  hai kya hai
and they giggle he knocks omn Tammy's head and then touches Khushi
Just before vasu came to touch his cheeks !!

Aww my baby and ur betu uska aur kya kahey he is such an adorable prince !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86anizorrekha02saveeta24

saveeta24 IF-Sizzlerz
saveeta24
saveeta24

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:28pm | IP Logged
@rehana..me only  getting teary eyed today...Cry

reliving these scenes it pains how the channel pull off air such a wonderful show where there was a complete package of outstanding acting by the main leads and the wonder girls who has been part of the success of this awesome show after leap...

that was beautiful scene and anmol was always there for khushi..he did save alekh from vasu's torture and ended being insulted with ragini listening to all this like an spectator..

another scene where khushi with a sad face coming in the hall before going for exams.how smartly anmol cheered her up with the questions and deliberately made a mistake .how he said we fathers we always wish with our heart reassuring khushi ..when khushi answered the questions he said "meri doosree beti ne sahi jawaab diya" then he asked ragini to feed her curd with sugar...

for him tammy/khushi both were his daughters ..how he cancelled a bussines dinner meeting just to kiss goodnight to his two daughters..

sometimes i did felt khushi was more ragini/anmol daughter than alekh...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cookieme0213anizorshanti05

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top