Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

cvs! Why are you beating around the bush ?

Mitrashakti Goldie
Mitrashakti
Mitrashakti

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 7:12pm | IP Logged
Bigamy is a social crime and it is a sin. I agree Aarushi has commited a sin, but now she is trying to rectify it. I agree she should be punished  and so punish her in the legal way? Why does she has to be dragged ,pinned down like an animal .  Why are you so adamant about  punishing a person who is willing to repent ?

Where is your balance in the judgement scale ? You would rather let a monster like Shakti consumate with a girl who is sorry for her deeds than to put the wife hitter ,baby killer,molester etc in jail. What about the evil activities that Amma and SS  has done? They repeatedly tried to murder their DIL ? Why are they not punished ?  A woman like Amma stood there and watched a pregnant woman hit and scream in pain and she did nothing. Is is even worth to have any children of her own ? Why are they not punished ? Oh yes I know the answer. The evil trio are good actors and they are entertaining. That is not enough. You cannot continue to show violence and torture on women by characters who are not punished or face any consequences because they are popular and they are good characters. I know they are good actors and I like them as actors ,but it does not change the fact that they are playing negative character's. Why are they always saved from the eyes of law?

Please make me understand why Aarushi had to be dragged into the TN and locked in a room when the real criminals are out there free ?

ps478 Newbie
ps478
ps478

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
I agree they should be punished and Arushi should be too.  I would love to see Arushi go to jail because I hate her so much Angry.  If they make the trio go to jail maybe they could do a timeskip or something so they don't lose fans.  If they don't (which most likely they won't), I would love Shakti to have Karma come back to him in the form of him getting beaten by a group of women or Kesar and her family come to take revenge on him by beating him to a pulp.  And Kesar should give a big slap to Amma and maybe Arushi...actually definitely Ayushi
TheNikil1 Senior Member
TheNikil1
TheNikil1

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
So very true! but I'm sure after her previous negative ordeals with Pratigya she'll need to endure some of the consequences....I think that what they're trying to show is that 'think before you act' Aarushi naively made a rash decision which now has a knock on effect on her life. If we rewind to how she totally abandoned her family and willingly accepted Sakti's proposal.
I do hope though the CV's don't let the characters Sakti and Aarushi consummate their marriage cos I'll feel awfully sick! and maybe something really good might come out of this for every1?
Nandini_09 Newbie
Nandini_09
Nandini_09

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
yeah....SS was right...simply she married Shakti nd nw she wants to be free....itz wrong....lyf cannot move according to her wishes!

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top