Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by lunza

posted this in another thread :

Oh , i dont want ankita to change her choreo bcuz nishant is a weak choreo ..

In fact I was against her changing , after all anki isnt the only one who has got a weak one .. neerav and robin arent exactly great either ..

But how can she work with someone who belittles her efforts and hard work in front of everyone , who blames her for his incompetence ? And coming to choreography , bad choreography is one thing , but COPYING everything from other shows like nach baliye and DID is something else ..

Heck , neerav isnt great either , but atleast his attitude is 1000000 better than nishant .. whatever his concepts and ideas are , atleast those are HIS concepts and ideas , his efforts .... and he doesnt put down ragini ..

When you are working as a team , whatever the marks are , whatever the comments and feedback are , you are supposed to stick together , not bring each other down ..

Ankita has been supportive and a team player .. but nishant ??? I think this is the first time he has been criticized for his choreography by remo , and what does he do ??? as someone else said , pushes her under the bus ...

And btw , ankita has never blamed nishant , not yet , she hasnt asked for a change either....

And she handled the situation very well ..

EDIT: knowing ankita , i think she will do exactly as you said ... try and work with him ... and get through this competition ...

She is not the kind to kick up a fuss or "whine" about it (but i want her to😔)....

nishant is lucky to have gotten her ...

100% agree with your views,very similar views..
Posted: 13 years ago
Ankita can dance well. Nishant is such an over confident.. I dont like the way he justify himself and criticize Ankita