India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

NISHANT JUSTIFICATIONS!!! (Page 8)

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
I guess  he copied not only one but two dances last season ....both 'zinda hoon main' and the laavni shilpa did on some vaibhavis song were performed by Mouli-Mazhar in NB4 ...and if my memory is rite then Nishant was the choreographer of Reshmi ghosh and her BF in same Nach baliye season !! LOL and here too I feel some of his choreographies were similar to DID like their 'soniyo' salsa was similar to salman -khushboos did -1 act and even to shakti-kunwars 'bheegi bheegi si hai' act in DID-2 !now its high time he shows some originality !

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7Curlylocks

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Nishant is just a pathetic,irritating guy and a big loser. Just feel like slapping him,seriously he should take some dance lessons,hez not fit for JDJ, i hope other good choreographers in JDJ teach him some good choreography.. Poor ankita is suffering so much for this pathetic guy nishant!! I really want her to get a new choreographer!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7

lunza IF-Rockerz
lunza
lunza

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
posted this in another thread :

Oh , i dont want ankita to change her choreo bcuz nishant is a weak choreo ..
In fact I was against her changing , after all anki isnt the only one who has got a weak one .. neerav and robin arent exactly great either ..
But how can she work with someone who belittles her efforts and hard work in front of everyone , who blames her for his incompetence ? And coming to choreography , bad choreography is one thing , but COPYING everything from other shows like nach baliye and DID is something else ..

Heck , neerav isnt great either , but atleast his attitude is 1000000 better than nishant .. whatever his concepts and ideas are , atleast those are HIS concepts and ideas , his efforts .... and he doesnt put down ragini ..
When you are working as a team , whatever the marks are , whatever the comments and feedback are , you are supposed to stick together , not bring each other down ..
Ankita has been supportive and a team player .. but nishant ??? I think this is the first time he has been criticized for his choreography by remo , and what does he do ??? as someone else said , pushes her under the bus ...

And btw , ankita has never blamed nishant , not yet , she hasnt asked for a change either....
And she handled the situation very well ..

EDIT: knowing ankita , i think she will do exactly as you said ... try and work with him ... and get through this competition ...
She is not the kind to kick up a fuss or "whine" about it (but i want her toUnhappy)....
nishant is lucky to have gotten her ...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7CuteCherryTiyaliinfinity00Tani91Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pari2386

I guess  he copied not only one but two dances last season ....both 'zinda hoon main' and the laavni shilpa did on some vaibhavis song were performed by Mouli-Mazhar in NB4 ...and if my memory is rite then Nishant was the choreographer of Reshmi ghosh and her BF in same Nach baliye season !! LOL and here too I feel some of his choreographies were similar to DID like their 'soniyo' salsa was similar to salman -khushboos did -1 act and even to shakti-kunwars 'bheegi bheegi si hai' act in DID-2 !now its high time he shows some originality !

couldnt help but agreein with u on dis yar... Thumbs Up
he has run short of new ideas and no creativity at all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7

9991 Senior Member

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lunza

posted this in another thread :

Oh , i dont want ankita to change her choreo bcuz nishant is a weak choreo ..

In fact I was against her changing , after all anki isnt the only one who has got a weak one .. neerav and robin arent exactly great either ..

But how can she work with someone who belittles her efforts and hard work in front of everyone , who blames her for his incompetence ? And coming to choreography , bad choreography is one thing , but COPYING everything from other shows like nach baliye and DID is something else ..

Heck , neerav isnt great either , but atleast his attitude is 1000000 better than nishant .. whatever his concepts and ideas are , atleast those are HIS concepts and ideas , his efforts .... and he doesnt put down ragini ..

When you are working as a team , whatever the marks are , whatever the comments and feedback are , you are supposed to stick together , not bring each other down ..

Ankita has been supportive and a team player .. but nishant ??? I think this is the first time he has been criticized for his choreography by remo , and what does he do ??? as someone else said , pushes her under the bus ...

And btw , ankita has never blamed nishant , not yet , she hasnt asked for a change either....

And she handled the situation very well ..

EDIT: knowing ankita , i think she will do exactly as you said ... try and work with him ... and get through this competition ...

She is not the kind to kick up a fuss or "whine" about it (but i want her toUnhappy)....

nishant is lucky to have gotten her ...

100% agree with your views,very similar views..
-naureen786- IF-Sizzlerz
-naureen786-
-naureen786-

Posted: 13 January 2011 at 4:31am | IP Logged
Ankita can dance well. Nishant is such an over confident.. I dont like the way he justify himself and criticize Ankita 

Go to top