India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

NISHANT JUSTIFICATIONS!!! (Page 7)

mihali7 Goldie
mihali7
mihali7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged

did copy some1 else's choreo for this Anki's this time performance??? If YEa, which I highly doubt, who and where from???

Edited by mihali7 - 12 January 2011 at 4:43pm

mihali7 Goldie
mihali7
mihali7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tiya229

Originally posted by mihali7

I wanted to punch down tht A**H*** he was such J**K for giving S**T excusees. Like ur not suppose to snitch on ur partner ID**T!!!!! Y cant he reach her on PR set n teach her there!!! poor Anki wudnt get nuff sleep plus act and dance think how much strees n traveling tht is!!!  
I knew he was not the rite choreographer for her since I saw him last season where is COPIED Nach Baliye's EXACT!!! dance wit just different costumes he is over-confident and frankly a BAD choreographer for Anki.
@bold: really???Shocked thats not shocking since he already did that this season with anki, but surprising nonetheless.. wow... not even an original thinker!!! whats he doing here??btw what dance/ concept what that? do you remember by chance?

It was the song 'Zinda Hoon Mai' from the movie Zinda the concept was something like good vs. evil i guess buh in Nach Baliye 4, Mouli Ganguly did tht same dance with SAMEE steps and tht D**K nishant made Shilpa Shukla perform in tht EXACT manner.

Edited by set_raj - 12 January 2011 at 9:34pm
HakkaBakka Goldie

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLove-Sneha25-

Rapier IF-Rockerz
Rapier
Rapier

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
the choreography was too weak compared to others. the dancing was moderate from both of them. 25 points was way too much for that performance. nishant was arrogant and unprofessional (way to blame everything on ur partner). ankita just gets plain annoying sometimes (what up with her obsession of beating sushant? he is better than her and she needs to accept that. also, she doesn't look very sportive to me). and i dunno if its cuz of nishant or not, i don't see much potential in this girl. again, i have no clue what show she is from and what performances she gave in award shows and such. just by her performances on JDJ, i don't think she is a fabulous dancer. she is alright, but not great. so all in all, don't like this pair very much. entirely my opinion! peace!

EatPrayLoveAnjaani_Dastaan

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rapier

the choreography was too weak compared to others. the dancing was moderate from both of them. 25 points was way too much for that performance. nishant was arrogant and unprofessional (way to blame everything on ur partner). ankita just gets plain annoying sometimes (what up with her obsession of beating sushant? he is better than her and she needs to accept that. also, she doesn't look very sportive to me). and i dunno if its cuz of nishant or not, i don't see much potential in this girl. again, i have no clue what show she is from and what performances she gave in award shows and such. just by her performances on JDJ, i don't think she is a fabulous dancer. she is alright, but not great. so all in all, don't like this pair very much. entirely my opinion! peace!

i agree the choreography is weak and it's all because of nishant. Ankita is a great dancer and she always gives her 200% on stage and she has been improving in every performance.Clap she has great potential to be in the finals but her choreographer is not using her in a proper manner.For example chang is a non-dancer but look at him this boy has improved so much and it's because of his choreogrpaher so if a non-dancer can improve so much due to his choreographer than i don't think it will be hard for choreographer  to give a good choreography to a good dancer which Ankita is. the problem here is Nishant's choreography, his choreography is very average compared to others and on top of that this guy has so much of attitude and if full of overconfidence. i think Ankita is a good dancer and is very versatile and can learn fast but the only thing that's lacking is the choreography which is fully depended on the choreographer.

Also, don't take her hitting sushant in a wrong way. she hits everyone but it's always in a playful, fun manner.Embarrassed if u watch them off-screen videos than u would know. she is a sweet gal and a good human beingSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7-Sneha25-Rapier

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
I guess when the choreographer use their mind potentianly...they dont see the time...when ur good u can do any moves or anything...its just u need lots of hard work...look @ salman despite of being injured he really did a good job...

And i guess alll the team got the same limit of time!!!they have to manage theirself!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjaani_Dastaan

EatPrayLove Senior Member
EatPrayLove
EatPrayLove

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

Alright, Nishant made a mistake. He is in the wrong. There is no room for excuses. It is totally unacceptable to pass the blame or lay it on the celebrity. Ankita had to squeeze out of a tight spot.

But why so much hate and vitriol, against a person? Have we lost the ability to tell someone they are wrong, criticize someone without spewing anger and harshness?

I agree. It was very stupid of Nishant to just shift the entire blame on Ankita, when actually he himself is at fault. But why should one mistake elicit such a harsh reaction from Ankita fans?! We are not aware of the whole story; maybe Nishant has a habit of blundering like this when asked to speak, maybe he's just foolish, or it may be some other reason also. Why call someone a jerk and an asshole just on the basis of one mistake?!

It surprises me that bashing a celebrity or even saying anything slightly unfavorable about him/her earns one the wrath of angry fans and is taken against IF COC, and eventually the topic is closed, while bashing someone less famous is taken so lightly.

P.S: I DO not mean to say that what Nishant said is justified. I just mean that abusing him for the same and wanting to send hate mails and all that, is not justified either.

Rapierreturn_to_hades

Tani91 IF-Sizzlerz
Tani91
Tani91

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
I'm glad Anki shut him up by saying she has no problem

Go to top