-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by sbanik

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by sbanik

Yeah.. His choreography looks amateurish as compared to others. Yesterday I was expecting full on break dance from him... But I was totally disappointed.... If ever Ankita gets eliminated it will be his fault for sure....

hell yesssssssssss AngryAngry he really needs to brush up his choreography skills... cant believe jhalak hired somebody like him man...

i hope ankita speaks up!!! but knowin her, she's a sweet nice girl so i doubt if she'd complain abt dat loser Confused

JDJ is falling short of talent for sure... I really hope he gets replaced by some or the other means... He is a big no no for such competitions...actually he should come as a contestant in some other shows like DID to learn a thing or two.

well said jaana ClapClap wanna applaud u for dat.....
seriously yeahhhhh he should take some dance lessons 

Thanks dearie... Also his performance is definitely getting overshadowed by his overconfidence.
I feel the judges and the celebrity contestants are much more grounded than himLOL

iheartChai IF-Rockerz
iheartChai
iheartChai

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
I'm glad Remo put him in his place...those remarks of his were just uncalled for and really showed un-professionalism Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hot-desigirl-

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
hope he comes to india-forums and see how much we hate him and want him changed. Sony should actually look for good choreographers rather than putting some newbie(nishantAngryAngryAngry) opposite good celebrity(ankita) . This stupid guy should seriously work on getting the choreography right and someone plz tell him to learn how to dance before choreographing a dance. and best place for him is to join a dance classLOL cuz DID is full of good dancer so he wouldn't be noticed at all.he is so full of attitude and low in life. every time i see his face i feel like slapping him...ughhhhhhhhhhhhhh can we send a hate mail to him through JDJ???? i  hate him to the core. he is such a LOSER!AngryAngryAngry

Edited by CuteCherry - 13 January 2011 at 7:42am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mihali7shanak.hot-desigirl-

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Alright, Nishant made a mistake. He is in the wrong. There is no room for excuses. It is totally unacceptable to pass the blame or lay it on the celebrity. Ankita had to squeeze out of a tight spot.

But why so much hate and vitriol, against a person? Have we lost the ability to tell someone they are wrong, criticize someone without spewing anger and harshness?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

EatPrayLoveAnjaani_Dastaan

swtbaby IF-Sizzlerz
swtbaby
swtbaby

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Omg he iz 2 much ankita rocked :)) Heart her and yes she I'd a gr8 actor

Edited by cutebaby92 - 12 January 2011 at 3:59pm
mihali7 Goldie
mihali7
mihali7

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
I wanted to punch down tht A**H*** he was such J**K for giving S**T excusees. Like ur not suppose to snitch on ur partner ID**T!!!!! Y cant he reach her on PR set n teach her there!!! poor Anki wudnt get nuff sleep plus act and dance think how much strees n traveling tht is!!!  
I knew he was not the rite choreographer for her since I saw him last season where is COPIED Nach Baliye's EXACT!!! dance wit just different costumes he is over-confident and frankly a BAD choreographer for Anki.

Edited by set_raj - 12 January 2011 at 9:32pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hotCuteCherryTiyali

Tiyali IF-Rockerz

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hot

shanak.hot Goldie
shanak.hot
shanak.hot

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
i agree Nishant gets overconfident and one time like he said "we will get 30" ...why does he have to say all that...and Ankita is a very good dancer we all know that she has performed a lot with sushant in awards and functions!!!
she can dance really well, he's just not making good moves so he's blaming Archana...i am scared because of his attitude Archana can be eliminated

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

Go to top