Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

NISHANT JUSTIFICATIONS!!! (Page 5)

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

I think it was very ridiculous the way he justified himself that Ankita is a celebraty thats why its hard for her to dance or pratciceDead...I think Ankita dances very well...and we can see the hard working!!!I think they are all celebretied not only Ankita and they are all working very hard. I am wondering what kind of excuse was that...he just realised it now that she is an actress!!!Confused

I am glad that Remo putted him back on his place...like why he is giving those excuses!!!

yesssss i felt like slappin dat dude...
honestly i never really liked him at all and i felt really bad for ankita cz she's stuck with him. he's sooooooooo below average compared to other choreographers in da show and how dare he make such irresponsible comments abt ankita?!?!

kudos to remo sir for his comment Clap now dats y i love remo sir as a judge... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry-desigirl--Sneha25-

-desigirl- IF-Dazzler
-desigirl-
-desigirl-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:32am | IP Logged
lol whenever he says something he proves himself to be more stupid :P

he has said twice to get a 30 .... but overconfidence gives surprises blehkkkk hes choreography sucks and when they spot it he blames ankita :O wow he just excelled his stupidity yesterday ....

im sure ankita never complains in the dance ... its not her fault tht nishant doesnt know how to choreograph .. she just learns wht he says so i feel bad for ankita ... i doubt she orders nishant to make the dance easier or change the steps

oh god nishant ... jhalaks overconfident guy .... he seriously needs to improve for ankitas sake

Edited by ekta_salman - 12 January 2011 at 7:34am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SphallolaliaCuteCherry-Sneha25-Tani91Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
completely agree with u ekta.... Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-desigirl-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_salman

lol whenever he says something he proves himself to be more stupid :P

he has said twice to get a 30 .... but overconfidence gives surprises blehkkkk hes choreography sucks and when they spot it he blames ankita :O wow he just excelled his stupidity yesterday ....

im sure ankita never complains in the dance ... its not her fault tht nishant doesnt know how to choreograph .. she just learns wht he says so i feel bad for ankita ... i doubt she orders nishant to make the dance easier or change the steps

oh god nishant ... jhalaks overconfident guy .... he seriously needs to improve for ankitas sake

Yeah.. His choreography looks amateurish as compared to others. Yesterday I was expecting full on break dance from him... But I was totally disappointed.... If ever Ankita gets eliminated it will be his fault for sure....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry-desigirl-Curlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sbanik

Yeah.. His choreography looks amateurish as compared to others. Yesterday I was expecting full on break dance from him... But I was totally disappointed.... If ever Ankita gets eliminated it will be his fault for sure....

hell yesssssssssss AngryAngry he really needs to brush up his choreography skills... cant believe jhalak hired somebody like him man...

i hope ankita speaks up!!! but knowin her, she's a sweet nice girl so i doubt if she'd complain abt dat loser Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry-Sneha25-

-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hell yesssssssssss AngryAngry he really needs to brush up his choreography skills... cant believe jhalak hired somebody like him man...

i hope ankita speaks up!!! but knowin her, she's a sweet nice girl so i doubt if she'd complain abt dat loser Confused

JDJ is falling short of talent for sure... I really hope he gets replaced by some or the other means... He is a big no no for such competitions...actually he should come as a contestant in some other shows like DID to learn a thing or two.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherry-desigirl-Anjaani_DastaanCurlylocks

Curlylocks IF-Stunnerz
Curlylocks
Curlylocks

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NaDzGirl

JDJ is falling short of talent for sure... I really hope he gets replaced by some or the other means... He is a big no no for such competitions...actually he should come as a contestant in some other shows like DID to learn a thing or two.

well said jaana ClapClap wanna applaud u for dat.....
seriously yeahhhhh he should take some dance lessons 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Sneha25-

TheUltimate Senior Member
TheUltimate
TheUltimate

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by epsita

nishant  was  discussing  todayAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry
he  thankful  to  god  that  he  have  a  partner  like  anki becoz  of  her he  atlest  stay  in  the  show  till  now.instead  of  thankful  to  her  blaiming  herCensored

its  totally  unprofessionallllllllllllllllllThumbs Down
even  sushant  was  very  engry  after  his  comment

Until I read this gem, I thought OP was full of grammatical mistakes (OP - "putted"? really?) but this takes the prize.. "discussing".. "engry".. wow!

Ofcourse no one is linguistic scholar here (not that I have seen, any way), but vast majority knows the basics of the language. These folks are tools who think that somehow they can also have an opinion.

Go to top