India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

NISHANT JUSTIFICATIONS!!! (Page 4)

Nisha_90 IF-Sizzlerz
Nisha_90
Nisha_90

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Nishant is soo dumbb.i dun like dis guy frm day 1..watever she scored till date is only cos of her only..dis guy is fit for nuthing..felt bad for Ankita and if she hasn't covered for him it would really create a bad image on Judges.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrylunza

prettywomen22 IF-Dazzler
prettywomen22
prettywomen22

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Well, it sounded really off.  It was definetely foot in the mouth situation.  He probably meant to say something else but ended up saying something totally different
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

I think it was very ridiculous the way he justified himself that Ankita is a celebraty thats why its hard for her to dance or pratciceDead...I think Ankita dances very well...and we can see the hard working!!!I think they are all celebretied not only Ankita and they are all working very hard. I am wondering what kind of excuse was that...he just realised it now that she is an actress!!!Confused

I am glad that Remo putted him back on his place...like why he is giving those excuses!!!

Very true.... 
-Sneha25- IF-Dazzler
-Sneha25-
-Sneha25-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jesmina

Originally posted by Armaan-KSG

Nishant was so dumb today.
And he should be so glad to have a hardworking partner like Ankita, she shouldve have shown him his spot right then and there, instead, she simple took it sportingly. And Nishant seriously needs to be STOP being so overconfident ....last week he was like im gunna get perfect score, dude, you just gave excuses..ankita is the one who danced and showed the true spirit even if the scores werent all great.
And Ankita is capable of dancing really WELL and we all know that!
LOVED ANKITA TODAY!

Yes!!!ur absolutely right!!!he is too much overconfident!!!

Haan yaar... Uska overconfidence to uske chehre pe saaf dikhta hai....Poor Ankita....i feel she has it what it takes...She just needs to get little push up. But looks like her choregrapher  doesnt realize that and hence not using her capability to the fullest.

CuteCherrylunza

pavitrian Senior Member
pavitrian
pavitrian

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
I LUVED REMOS LAST RAECTN//
it was like dude ..my eyes r on u"
oh plz kuch magic ho jaye and ankita gets jai as her partner bcoz i have no hope on dis dumb guy....
she has d potential to b in finale and even win the competition .as in her 1st reality show she was awarded d best dancer

CuteCherrypritirays

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sushitafan

I LUVED REMOS LAST RAECTN//
it was like dude ..my eyes r on u"
oh plz kuch magic ho jaye and ankita gets jai as her partner bcoz i have no hope on dis dumb guy....
she has d potential to b in finale and even win the competition .as in her 1st reality show she was awarded d best dancer

Righto! Please i want to see Jai back as he is awesome choreographer! And I can see, he can make Ankita get her 30 weeks after weeks! Wink
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:11am | IP Logged
I know I would be mobbed after what I am writting now, but dont feel bad as Ankita is not going anywhere but to the finals, reason, now everybody is so upset with the choreo guy, people are going to vote more to her, so he will get the result but it was really really disrespectful for him to say what he said.
Sanu4u IF-Rockerz
Sanu4u
Sanu4u

Posted: 12 January 2011 at 4:54am | IP Logged
nishant..........the Censored looser............Thumbs Down

Go to top