India-Forums

Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars
Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa 4 - Dancing with the Stars

NISHANT JUSTIFICATIONS!!! (Page 3)

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged
I don't agree with Nishant's justifications. I hate it when contestants or choreographers make excuses.

However, I felt Remo was a bit unfairly harsh on Nishant, considering that popping and locking is a derivative of break dance. Technically popping and locking is one of the techniques under breaking and hip hip styles.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-StrAnGer-Tanyaz

CuteCherry Goldie
CuteCherry
CuteCherry

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
me too i wished she had smacked him harder but Ankita is such a sweet person. i hope she is saved for next round too. i don't wanna see her in the danger round too but i doubt thats gonna happen seeing her scoresDisapprove but oh not to forget the audience vote. it plays a huge roleThumbs Up so hope she is savedBig smile

lunzaTanyaz

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuteCherry

me too i wished she had smacked him harder but Ankita is such a sweet person. i hope she is saved for next round too. i don't wanna see her in the danger round too but i doubt thats gonna happen seeing her scoresDisapprove but oh not to forget the audience vote. it plays a huge roleThumbs Up so hope she is savedBig smile

I hope so 2...

CuteCherryTanyaz

star_wars IF-Dazzler
star_wars
star_wars

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
Nishant is a major jerk but I did not like Remo's remarks  pertaining to other judges scores.  I mean they appreciated the performance, so what?? He had no right to say they based their scores on the whole package or some crap like that. ShockedShocked   Both ladies looked turned off, more Malika.  He also talked down to them, as if they don't know much about dancing.  Whatever.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

-StrAnGer- IF-Sizzlerz
-StrAnGer-
-StrAnGer-

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by star_wars

Nishant is a major jerk but I did not like Remo's remarks  pertaining to other judges scores.  I mean they appreciated the performance, so what?? He had no right to say they based their scores on the whole package or some crap like that. ShockedShocked   Both ladies looked turned off, more Malika.  He also talked down to them, as if they don't know much about dancing.  Whatever.

Overall his judgement was good...it wasn't really break dance!!!and they didnt even use the propz properly!!!the ladies like their dance but he is talking about the term they were given!!!he was judging base on the dance term!!!not on dance!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrystar_warsTanyaz

pari2386 Senior Member
pari2386
pari2386

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
Nishant has been throwing such tantrums  since JDJ-3  if I remember well ! He had been gossiping about some celeb to some other one; then wen one of his choreos din work he was backanswering Saroj ji and Vaibhavi and now this excuse ...IMO Ankita has been improving every time  and she has performed well despite of average choreography . I remember last week wen they got breaking as a dance style he had started boasing that we will score full marks and blah blah ; wers the result??Winkseriously Ankita would have scored 30 till now if she would have got some other choreographer like Jai-Punit-Savio . But am afraid Nishants average choreo and attitude is gonna cost her at some point Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrystar_warslunza-StrAnGer-Tanyaz

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Hated wht he said abt Ankita and trying to defend his choreography! Angry Angry Angry

Ankita sure is a very good dancer and I cannot see flaw in her dance, but wht can she do if choreography is not impressing the judges! Tongue
Ankita all the best! Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherrystar_warslunzaTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 11 January 2011 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Iam feeling very bad for Ankita today .She put in so much hard work and danced  so well but look at  the way her choreographer put the blame on her .
Very unfair indeed. If he did not put enough break dancing then how can that be Ankita's fault .She has never  done that kind of dance and she has no idea .It is  his job , he couldn't get it right and then like a coward put the blame on Ankita .
Remo was very put off with Nishant and even Govinda only praised Ankita and ignored Nishant ..
Despite of  the fact that she was showing so much promise , I don't see Ankita going too far now ...
She has been unlucky with her choreographer ..

Edited by Tanyaz - 11 January 2011 at 10:49pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

CuteCherryFairyfariastar_warslunzapritirays

Go to top